How should society deal with coalburners?

How should society deal with coalburners?

burn them like in medieval

second this

accept them as human beings

jk lol, burn them with coal

They should pay tools

I didn't know she was a mudshark

I mean, she's already a nigger... Brown eyes, brown skin brown hair niggery nose

If white men ostracized them socially / romantically then most would stop in a generation. Sadly there's a ton of weak men who will hit 30+ and take anything to not be lonely.

Be realistic now kiddo

Praise and understanding. Acknowledging that they are submitting to a superior breeding instrument.

Put in stocks in the town square stripped naked, free for the use of any man who walks by.

You have to be white to be a coalburner

Is she really a coalburner? Proofs?

Don't niggers pretty much take care of them for us? Besides, if your daughter is a monkey lover then you failed as a parent.

Realisticly, your country in New Somalia

Hang them with a placard saying
>I betrayed my race

this meme is so gay

Damn didn't know that about her. Eh, I would still fuck her in the face

My sister is a coal burner. They either are extreme virtue signalers, have BPD or got roasted really hard by a white guy. We should make miscegenation illegal.

>Don't niggers pretty much take care of them for us? Besides, if your daughter is a monkey lover then you failed as a parent.

This^^
Just reject them and ignore them. Who wants some bitch that rubs her pussy on shitskin dick like a dog rubs it's ass on the carpet.

delet this

Used to be up on youtube but she got it deleted and wants to erase all trace of it from the internet--it haunts her like the terrible mistake it was.

Now it's harder to gain loyal "pol-tards" because of it--and thus harder for her to exploit money by hating on feminism.

>picture

lol disgusting

What's wrong if a white woman has kids with a *decent* black man? What's your argent besides >MUH WHITE RACE?
Is it better if a white woman has a child with a black doctor or a white hillbilly?

What colour is you handkerchief?

*argument

Ireland Bros sort this fucking leprechaun KEK out.

>black man
>decent

Stop trying to change the minds of these autists. They live in a world of conspiracy. "The reason white women don't want me is because of societies race mixing propaganda!" is what they tell themselves as they look away when their parents ask them why they aren't married yet.

yes

Mind your own business unless you want someone in yours.

The black race is dysgenic and just because the nigger has the self control to not shoot a liquor store clerk doesn't mean he is at all benefiting the white woman's genetic lineage

Remove gibs for single mothers. Parents incapable of providing for their children have children taken and put thru gibs money funded military schooling and childcare. Repeat offenders get sterilized so that focus can be put on children that exist.

they pay the toll, of course

fpbp

>implying

Deport to Africa desu.

send them to africa

let coalburners brown themselves out, slashing welfare spending and letting them lash out.

spread the "burn the coal, pay the toll" stories". illegalizing or punishing coalburning just makes it cool. give it the cigarette treatment

Is this bait?

the niggers abusing and beating the shit out of them will be punishment enough

Deport them to Africa
Make racemixing and interracial marriage illegal
Bring back segregation

The problem with your thought is you view everything as an individual case. All projections predict whites will be minorities by 2050, so it's not exactly fair to say "muh white race" and end it at that. It's a struggle for existence.

And in a case like you mentioned speaking strictly Darwinist it would be better to racemix, but the problem is reality isn't like that example. The standard deviations for quality are way different, so on average it would be better for whites to breed amongst themselves, whereas it would be better for blacks to interbreed.

Despite all the propaganda Europe has some of the best genetic diversity on the planet, and Bantu blacks have some of the lowest.

I have no illusions as to why I'm single, but pretending interracial isn't glorified today is being willfully ignorant. A month or so ago I was with my female friend who's a Native, she said she went to a party where it was literally small white girls fucking huge black guys. A party designed specifically for that.

fpbp

> go check out b after a few years, no shit
> boxxy threads still
> stupid self promoting coal burner is still relevant?
> back to the containment board, never to leave again

would be pretty hillarious since no one would
doing a niggers used goods is something that you would have to pay me for

delete this

Flags check out

Chop them up and feed them to gators.

wtf i like poles now

>00:22:00

burn the coal, burn on the pole

hang the males, breed the females

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

who cares she is a mexican

Gators are cool desu.

delet this

DELET THIS

Not only that:
>Atheist
>Fedora
>Attention whore
>YouTube 'celebrity'
>Dates a leaf Jew YouTube 'rational sceptic'
>Bashes Christians and conservatives because 'horseshoe theory guise lul'
>Both sides are stupid so if I sit in the middle I'll look enlightened and rational! XD
>Pls donate to my patreon goyim neckbeards and I'll make a video with shit to average fapping potential but you fat fucks will drool over becuz I rip on Ess Jaye Dubbayuws

Nah, that's an Eastern European nose. My sister adopted a kid from Ukraine with the same nose.

June ((Levine))

Hmm

>filename

not boxxy

>coalburners
replace them with koalaberners

Realistically? The best way to deal with them is stopping them from being created. Coalburners have massive daddy issues, so fixing the current degenerate family model is the most important thing to do, particularly considering how divorces became something trivial and are even encouraged nowadays.

For the ones already out there, it's too late for them. Just make sure that society doesn't endorse this kind of shit, make the coalburners feel ashamed of their past and stop spreading their filth to the younger generations.

What is race loyalty?

You see your daughter talking to a black man, you tell her that is a bad idea. Your daughter comes home with a black boyfriend, the moment he leaves you beat the fuck out of her and tell her that's what a colored boyfriend would do to her everyday.

Problem solved, she will never be speaking to a black boy again

gutted alive and dragged by their entrails to a bonfire, according to my transexual life partner

Nicely said.

>she said she went to a party where it was literally small white girls fucking huge black guys.
This sounds fake as shit, but it's canada so I can believe it.

This is a self-correcting problem.

Is Mexican and White coal burning?
Plz say no.

No gibs. Unless they name the father and go to court for child support they get nothing. This for all single moms. No dad no gibs. Let them starve if they can't go to court and then prosecute all those nig bastards for abandonment. Make nigs afraid to fuck white girls and white girls afraid to fuck nigs.

Realistically, we sterilizer any coalburner. Fuck them. They don't deserve to breed.

If white men weren't weak cucks, we would just honor kill them, but no. Our race is filled with retards.

Someone post her nudes

I think it's a Swede on a proxy.

yes

I can't even tell anymore. This world has gotten so fucked.

SHe let someone take pictures of her naked….. THOT!!

I shit you not, I nearly spit out my fucking drink when I heard it. Literally the nightmare we always hear on here.

Stopping women from fucking black men aren't going to make them want to fuck you.

Canadian women seem to be particularly Feminist and slutty. They are hot,but total THOTS.

Might be because we basically have a woman in office. We'll go the way of Sweden soon enough.

By not giving them any fucking attention and never associating them to your political/ideological party.

fucking haram. This shit deserves mass honor killings.

Indeed, shame is the best tool. There's a reason leftists have continually attacked shame in society, it's the only thing that will regulate their shit behavior.

Ffs. I live in part of the UK that is vastly white and I've even heard degenerate thots talking about blacks more than once or twice. The fucking kikes have literally imprinted that shit into white sluts minds using ((hiphop)) etc.

Sounds right, actually.

Eh I'd do it just for the degradation.

Or maybe just beat off and throw my jizz at them.

I don't give a damn. I'd wife her right away if I could.

Coalburner female on her trying to misdirect with virtue signaling.

Look, I live in a redneck town in Georgia, and I'll be damned if about 10 years ago or so all the boys in their jacked up trucks with rebel flags weren't pumping out rap music. If that can happen, it's all fucking over. I'd beat my son senseless and take away his fucking truck.

How can the white man compete with marsupialets?