It's March 6th

What happened today that SS user said was gonna happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sm-Vh3j8sys
ebay.com/itm/Secret-Service-2017-Presidential-Inaugural-Challenge-Coin-Trump-/142291279937
bahai-library.com/sarwal_sri_aurobindo
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-cia-doj-treasury-records-related-intelligence-leaks-regarding-investigation-general-flynn/
youtube.com/watch?v=9PRa3Yx0mME
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Australian-woman-commits-suicide-at-Auroville/articleshow/45677435.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone give me a rundown.

Look at how cheap that coin is, and consider being less gullible.

some faggot said he was an insider and said today would be "Black Monday"

Link to thread

>inauguration of the 45th president
its just some cheap chinese coin. fuck off faggot

and you think it would be reported on? kekels senpai, we will learn after the fact

this morning i went water/rice shopping because of this...

he was right, conspiracy theorists love numerology and 3/6 is 666
more straw grasping it seems

Someone named Japanon posted some disturbing stuff this morning. Info included in pic.

Thread archived here

>I have less than two weeks to quit Sup Forums

Looks like I'm going to jail.

dude...tripledoubletrips never lie...were fucked...

I haven't been able to leave in 11 years, I'm fucked.

>Don't forget, you're here forever.

Could just be larping but there were some strange ties. Its an eco-village that gets a lot of support from the UN and NGOs (Ford Foundation, Clinton Foundation etc) along with the Indian govt. Its the HQ of a cult with a central figure who was an iranian jew(?) that was taught occult practices by an polish jew named Max Theron who taught Blavatsky. The location has had hundreds of missing local girls, is located near organ transplant facility. Westerners who go live there have been killed in strange circumstances. One was investigated by the FBI at one point.

Lol welp I guess I'll be heading to the local gulag soon.

Damn you are right desu.

KEK CONFIRMS

Who else
>suicide by cop
when they raid our cuck sheds?

Maybe this?

Well, I suppose I was never supposed to live a long life. Checked. May Kek guide us all.

For a minute there I thought the ss meant waffen ss lol.

Extra bump, because fuck the shills.
Am I going to prison, Kek?

CHECKED!!
Is there more into this "Auroville" or is that it?

Think about it. I was in pic thread. Poster was ambiguous. I believe that Trump was supposed to have made the wire tap tweet Monday, but he was so pissed (as was reported by one of his friends), that he blew his wadd a couple days early. His staff knows what he is going to tweet. It's talked over and debated, for sure. The 6 of March came early. This is big, fucking wire tapping a political opponent. Trump made that tweet a day after user posted his mysterious march 6th, A day after! Think about it.

>115544555
>11
>55
>44
>555

mother of christ

kek is telling us something guys

Not sure we need to put weaponized autism on it. Anons in previous thread were searchign through wikileaks emails for mentions and scouring the web for ties with names to pedophiles or strang cases in the area etc. FBI user had said something about some water treatment tech. One of the scientific research initiatives there is to research clean water tech. So these are some beginner threads to tug on.

We gotta get this "Auroville" shit to Alex Jones.

What are you guys doing in this thread?

IS nose japan linked to Aureville?

look for all japanese or yakuza links to aureville

Tibet is another connection

the jews are in india no doubt

Your call, Kek. Should we stop visiting after March 15th?

Guess we're fine.

KEK is it safe to visit to visit Sup Forums after 15th March?

kek has already spoken

will you not listen?

kek is it unsafe?

That's a nipple

I figured he meant for us to pay attention to it, not that we literally needed to be gone on the 15th.

It's a fucking challenge coin, very far from being proof of that user being in the secret service. He could've found it on the ground or maybe daddy is a SS agent.

SCREENCAP THIS

LITERALLY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

WHY DO YOU LARPING FUCKING MORONS LOVE SHITTING UP THE BOARD

SAGE AND REPORT AND LARP THREADS WITH THE AUTISM LITERALLY LEAKING INTO THE REST OF Sup Forums

OP YOU ARE SO FUCKING AUTISTIC IF YOU BELIEVE ANY OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

ANYONE IS AUTISTIC IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT

LITERALLY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, SCREENCAP THIS SHIT

"blew his wad" that is a democratic term used within their circles extensively. Out you go shill. out you go.

a get like that can only mean one thing.

kek speaks

>The city of dawn
Fucking wew lad

Yeah, you're right. I guess we better get ready for SHTF. Tell your family you love them, Sup Forums.

are you afraid, user?

We have reason to be afraid. But we have to stay strong.

the trips have spoken

If they come for me I'll make the news in my resistance.

>we will not go quietly into the night

>Meme'd trump to presidency
>Lose the site where it all it began
Empty chairs at empty table where my friends use to sing.
Fuck he could've meant the auroville website from the qr code

So it is. Very well, Kek. I'm here forever; I will accept my fate.

LOOK FOR CONNECTIONS TO BAHA'I

YOU MUST

THIS IS THEIR CALLING CARD

>we have to stay strong
LMAO like you're in a fucking battle
In reality you're circle jerking over LARPing morons and coincidences hahahahahahaha

Prove me right and SCREENCAP what I said. I guarantee nothing will happen.

Fucking faggot

kek wot

As will I. Good luck, man. Kek'd and Check'd. May he be with you.

Shoo.

>Rice

Make me you LARPing piece of shit.
Enjoy nothing coming out of your autistic """"investigations""""

unbelievers will be the first to perish

It's the end of the world. Holy tits. This is the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=sm-Vh3j8sys

Strange you mention that they have a temple there. Im also a former Baha'i. The place seems like a failure but its been around forever and keeps getting funding.

UK is mocked as police state, and Im probably on a watch list for downloading anarchists cookbook (for austimo interests), but if they come for me at least my normalo friends will spread the tale of my final sperg out.

Peace be upon Kek

Yeah let me know when anyone parishes.

You're delusional

ebay.com/itm/Secret-Service-2017-Presidential-Inaugural-Challenge-Coin-Trump-/142291279937

You can literally buy this coin online. Quit LARPING, faggots.

I'm not an investigator. I'm just an observer. I watch the trends and occasionally I look for Kek's will. Nice get, but fuck off all the same. I'm not sure how you think we aren't in a battle for western civilization. Even if we play a small part in it, we play a part.

i'll pray for your soul

>guy in a bubble accuses others of being in a bubble
>is a LARPing moron acting like he knows the future
I can';t wait to cut welfare so faggots like this have to get a job and stop posting here so much

That pic is from a thread in January. Someone just saved it to troll newfags like you waiting for happenings.
This board is getting dumber every day.

And yet the day after he posted that cryptic message, Trump tweets that Obama was wire tapping him. You're not that naïve are you? I believe in coincidence, but that is beyond a bookies pay out. Couple that with the news, that Trump was literally fuming with rage, and we see why the habbening was bumped up 2 days sooner.

Holy shit I can see the neckbeard through my fucking computer with that post

I know you're such a fucking loser you need to pretend on an anime imageboard, but curb your autism

>tfw down to basic 16hrs a week

Too much shitposting time

HERE

bahai-library.com/sarwal_sri_aurobindo

even if SS user was fake or a larp that still leaves the japanon and the real ties of this location he mentions to NGOs and strange local claims of missing people and child abuse.

Holy sweet mother of kek

You're trying entirely too hard. What's your angle, bud?

Too much user

This?

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-cia-doj-treasury-records-related-intelligence-leaks-regarding-investigation-general-flynn/

>I'm trying too hard
>hundreds of weaponized autism threads yielding LITERALLY NOTHING
Tell me who's trying too hard again faggot

He may be a larper, but it seems reality was swept into this event, or the larp was guided by a power from beyond. The odds are just to high against this habbening, to deny.

I've stayed in auroville in 2012 for a few weeks. Nice place, beautiful. There was always an unfriendly atmosphere from the residents towards us as guests, even though they have so many nationalities of people living there. New agey/cult feeling vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if something dodgy was going on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PRa3Yx0mME

Auroville seems very strange to me

Reality wasn't swept into ANYTHING

It's cognitive dissonance feeding weaponized autism leading to these fucking shitty threads that shit up Sup Forums

Some other anons in this mornings thread said they had stayed there as well. It works with NGOs and I found some student exchange type programs that were shut down for abuses and a mysterious death that occured there with an american that was ruled a suicide by indian govt but the US wasnt sure and investigated but was unable to make a conclusion.

There was an article talking about 200 local girls going missing and there have been claims that its for sex tourism involving westerners.

your so fucking mad dude calm down

PIZZAGATE!!!!

GUYS ITS A PEDO RING!!!!!

THE SECRET SERVICE AND JAPANON WERE HELPING SOLVE THE PEDOPHILE RING!!!

PIZZAGATE AND THE JAP user IS REAL, THIS PROVES IT!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT GUYS THIS PROVES EVERYTHING!!!!!
PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JAIL SOON, PEDOS WILL DIE!!!!

Sounds like the plot to hotfuzz

>dumber
pottery

>leave Sup Forums

Cecked. I have been in spooky towns. Went to some creepy little town once, felt like walking in the woods, but had this weird premonition of a werewolf, no larp. Got into town center, and there was this creepy old masonic temple. Lady I was visiting was saying all kinds of shit about towns folk. I thought she was nuts, but went to sleep that night, and had these terrible nightmares, so fucking scary, I got up at like 5 in the morning and went down to the beach till the sun came up, then grabbed my shit, and my friend and left. Trust your instincts.

>be wrong
>have no rebuttal
>hurrr here's a spelling mistake
Autism

>Trust your instincts
this
While it may seem retarded, instincts have allowed creatures to survive since there were creatures too survive, so if yours are saying run nigga run, obey

Another westerners suicide in auroville, this time an aussie.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Australian-woman-commits-suicide-at-Auroville/articleshow/45677435.cms

Weird thing here is she died by hanging just like the young american girl from UMass that the US investigated.

>trust your instincts
I bet you could have stayed there a week and nothing would have happened to your paranoid boipussy

So Nose Japan, just like the photo on OP

Nose Japan, Podesta and hasterhert

near Osaka, q yakuza city

Is the Yakuza in India or in this region of india?

probably lynching, or someone got done with the rape and pulled a murder.

This place is along the coast of India. We should be checking for anything related to Tsunami relief perhaps as a link.

Fucking hell I had no clue as I was very young. One of my experiences with the Auroville/Pondicherry area is the following:

Went for an excursion to the shops around Pondicherry and to eat our usual omlette and kulfi ice breakfast, Stopped by a clothes shop. My mother and me were shut inside the shop for 6 hours by the shop owner, because I tried to naively take the guy's SD card from his laptop. I don't have any recollection of a gun, but my mother says he had one. Apparantly he threatened us both with human trafficing, and i remember my mother being forced to scan her passport into his laptop, and give over nearly all of our travel money. We only got free because of my mum giving him an astrological reading and it touching him. Can't remember alot and feels like 1 hr not 6. Have regular depersonalisation for the past few years.

this is weird AF
AUROVILLE MIGHT BE OUR NEXT BIG CLUE

Holy shit you're right, you're on to something!!!!

The pedophile ring just got MORE crazy!!

Implicating India? IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

WTF