Rip amerifats

You are fucking finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the US is finished, your shithole never even started.

Šta koji kurac si to rekao o meni, kučka mala prokleta? Da znaš, diplomirao sam kao vukovac u mojom klasi u specijalnoj brigadi, i bio sam zapetljan u brojne tajne napade na Al-Kaidu, a imam preko 300 potvrđene ubistva. Ja sam trenirao u gorile rata i ja sam vrh snajperista u celom srpskom oružanih snaga. Vi meni ništa ne značite nego samo još jedna meta. Ja ću vas obrisati sa sveta sa preciznošću koju niko ikada nije videla ranije na ovoj Zemlji, zapamtite moje jebene reči. Misliš da se možeš izvući reći meni takvo sranje preko Interneta? Razmisli ponovo, seronjo. Dok ti i ja govorimo sam u kontaktu sa svojom tajnom mrežom špijuna širom srbija, i tvoja IP-adresa se sada prati tako da bolje se pripremi za oluju, crv jedan smrldljivi. Oluja koja će zbrisati taj jadan stvar koji ti zoveš vaš život. Ti si mrtav jebote, mali. Mogu biti bilo gde, bilo kada, i ja mogu da te ubijem u preko sedam stotina načina, a to je samo golim rukama. Nisam samo intenzivno trenirao u goloruke borbe, imam čak pristup celom arsenala srpskog marinaca i ja ću ga koristiti u punoj meri samo da bi obrisao tvoje jadno dupe sa lica kontinenta, govno jedno pidžavo. Kada bi samo mogao znaš u napred kakva odmazda koja će da se sruši na tvojoj glavi zbog tvog malog "pametnog" komentara, možda bi zadržao taj tvoj jebeni jezik u usta. Ali nisi mogao, niste, a sada plaćaš cenu, prokletan idiot. Ja ću srati bes na tebe, a ti će se udaviti u njemu. Ti si mrtav jebote.

Aww, baby's first bantz?

So say NK takes it all the way and strike US bases in Japan... I would imagine the retaliation would be quick and full force.

1: Would use of tactical nukes be on the table?

2: Would China back NK? If so, would we have to "deal" with China?

3: Would South Korea invade NK?

4: What would Russia do during all this?

5: Assuming we go for a complete take down of all NK in a full on attack... how long will that take?

K-keep me posted

rapists BTFO

You're a fool. If NK did that, we could crush their peasant shit in a week. Kim would be hung in no time. China has already said (via Wikileaks) that they wouldn't get Korea' back.

>NK nukes US bases in japan
>US absolutely obliterates NK
I don't see a problem

"Please turn our country into a parking lot, Senpai"

we're about to pound that best korean boipussi

Country with GDP smaller than that of South Dakota talking shit

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I really really hope they try. That fat faggot has been testing nukes for years despite being told that he "can't" by the UN. Nigga literally had nukes made of cardboard in 2012 or something.

> yes
> no
> yes
> probably some paperwork sanctions or some publicity nonsense
> 3 months to destroy them, then full military occupation of NK in 6 months

>mfw japan gets nuked a third time

just fucking do it already. US hasn't had a good justified show of power in some time. I want to see what we've cooked up WW2.

>North Korea has nukes now!
>Nigga we had nukes since 1945 you think we've been sitting on our asses for 70 years?
It's going to be Japan all over again except they actually had a decent force.
America let's make North Korea kawaii

Croatio BTFO

1. Highly doubt it.
2. China would try to de-escalate the situation, but if forced to pick a side, would go with SK/US.
3. Most likely.
4. Condemn and provide limited assistance to US/SK.
5. Considering NK pours all it has into its military, probably longer than it should take. Maybe a couple months?

>itsfuckingnothing.jpg

The only reason nobody has fucked North Korea up is because nobody wants to take care of 25 million people that are brainwashed. A war with North Korea could be ended in hours.

This happens literally every year.

Look up KRFE

>They bomb one of our bases in a foreign country.
>We bomb their entire country.
k

Albanians are better than you people. ALBANIANS!

Leave japan alone and hit california.

North Korea is so cute testing their missiles.

It's like a fat kid in school trying to jump the hurdles every year and just barely makes it over the first.

But every year he manages to make it over another hurdle, but can still never finish the race.

north korea ain't gonna stop me from checking out these sick tits

If North Korea strike first, the US is in for a long hard war. Until a carrier can get to launch distance of NK, the Koreans will win ALL battles.

They will hit the airbases first, leaving only slow attackers carrying lots of fuel to fight. No match for NK's Cold War Russian MiG fighters. Expect invasions of the South and Japan, North Korea have a fucking HUGE army.

The US carriers will arrive after time, when the liberation of Japan will happen, and subsequently the invasion of the Korean Peninsula. Probably from the South.

Unless, of course, Kim is killed before the end of the war. We'll see the true power of the USA's drones then.

If China get involved, it would be foolish to try and guess the outcome. World War 3 would soon follow, and probably the destruction of the world as we know it no matter who wins the fight.

This desu

North Korea nuking Japan would get them legitimately reduced to glass.

And odds are China would help do it.

Kill the Yankee imperialists and Nipponese fascists

I really wish NK would stop chimping out. I lost a third of my stock portfolio today because of them. They need to stop this stupid shit, noone cares

Damn it pedro english we went over this last night.

reminder to all the delusional larpers who dream of meme artillery barrages nailing seoul:
NK uses straw to pad out vehicle tyres
NK uses woodburners to power vehicles
NK soldiers raid local farms for food and are severely malnourished
They don't have the fuel for mass mobilisation
They have pathetically low flight hours
Their tech is hand-me-down late 70s soviet era
Indigenous tech is babby tier with high failure rates
Did i mention no fuel?

These are the two biggest risks from North Korea:
1. Massive amounts of refugees
2. Diplomatic squabbling while Chinese mining companies quietly set up shop on untapped natural resources

North Korea can't even get to Japan, let alone invade it.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226240 im not surprise whos behind this lie. Israel is lying

i unironically hope they hit cali with a few nukes

War machine is being rapped in prison as we speak

The story how he got there is top kek 8/10 recommend

Prison rape is a meme

I'm going with #2 here... NK will become China East Coast.... and adios N Korean DNA.

>hope it goes peacefully

DPRK doing anything significant other than launching missiles for Chinese gibs! Sad!

hahahaha

REMOVE KEBAB

Send all the kebabs to NK.

What is their obsession with nukes? Just make a regular bomb, like Google that shit nigga

best korea

reroll for summoning

>military exercises

itsfuckingnothing.jpg

>being triggered this much

Galician friend, Russia (and none else) wouldn't like China to have a strategic hold on the Sea of Japan.

>lol I was just pretending

to whom you're talking to m8

If Sup Forums can make the news for meme wars with wizards and all the other stupid shit we do, then we sure as hell can make the news for going to war with NK.

Let's officially declare war on a country.

>attacking Japan isn't full retard enough
>let's attack the US in Japan.

coal-powered missiles in 30 minutes

>lol y u trigged tho

Reminder, it took the US military roughly three weeks to topple Sadaam's army (4th largest in the world at the time). We would cut through N Korea like butter, and that little slant eyed faggot knows it, which is why he will never launch a real attack. Add in their energy problems, food shortages, etc. N Korea is a fucking joke!

North Korea is also bordered by South Korea that holds a very capable military, they have been training to fend off the Norks since the ceasefire has been signed. Japan is also no push over with their SDF. NK would be foolish to strike first since it would lead to their destruction.

i'm not the poster you first responded to, retard
i was just observing :^)

strikes US base in Japan
then this happens to NK

i dont think they want that

its better to be a god in your own country than glow in the dark and not have one at all

North Korea Nuking another country will be the big event that will allow the globalists to take over, mark my words

You are fake news.

honestly who cares if NK shoots a missile at us? I doubt they can reach past the west coast, which all deserves to be destroyed anyway, and then it's an excuse to finally wipe those annoying cunts off the planet

wouldn't be hard to start. buy a bunch of commercial drones in SK, print out a bunch of leaflet disinfo in NK saying "we will invade in 3 days, we want civilians to be saved, do not fight, surrender yourself".

spread that over some of the main areas north of the wall and war is nearly guaranteed. even if NK see through it, the message would spread throughout the population and you would have floods of civilians trying to escape to China/SK. NK would respond by slaughtering them to stem the exodus, probably in enough numbers to cause an uprising.

millions would die. so probably dont do that

right i know some of you are proper edgy faggots so let me re-iterate, don't do this. it would probably work and innocent people would die

some of you are alright. don't come to south korea tomorrow

>would probably work
Quite the opposite actually, they'd probably feel the need to fight to the death like the Japs during ww2. Never surrender etc.

confirmed

poor japan. they're gonna get nuked again

very doubtful. this type of war tactic has historically been extremely successful which is why all the main armies continue to do it.

it also appears to work best on a very scared and impoverished people. bear in mind these people have been in total submission their entire life, they likely know their situation and just how fucked up their leader is. they have been through famines and family members in death camps, they are in Total Submission.

very susceptible to a campaign like this

they arent targeting us they want to take out our anime supply

>tfw going to Seoul in 6 weeks
Am I gonna me know it? Also yes I speak the 한국어.

i wish a nigga would
nk and kim family are some tryhard faggots who wont do shit, do something nigga i dare ya, thats what i thought pussy.

North Korea is annoying because if the US hadn't pussied out of the Korean War (which was easily winnable, China didn't even have nuclear power or actual infrastructure yet) there wouldn't be a North Korea to harass us in the first place. I hate how the US leaves loose ends after every operation, it's the reason why shit constantly bites us in the ass.

thanks for being a fucking coward Eisenhower

>Can't launch a missile more than 2km without it failing

Sounds to me that we have nothing to worry about. The NKs who will be pedal-powering the nuke will tire out before it makes it anywhere outside the city it's launched from.

We should definitely NOT do this...

NOOOOOOOO, how will I survive without my Asian children's cartoon shows!?

fuck sake man, i know some edgelord south korean is going to do this and ill go down as the world worst criminal for suggesting the strategy

spose i would become a meme. that might be worth it

Just remember that our memes are eternal and you will live on forever.

but.. you're just describing yourself, seeing as you're the one that's triggered