Rachel Maddow has been really nailing it the last few weeks...

Rachel Maddow has been really nailing it the last few weeks. She's been exposing so much intriguing information about the Russian connections in the government, in particular. It's fascinating how so many aspects intertwine and overlap. And that doesn't even count all the other Trump craziness she's unraveled.

I know that no Drumpfkins would ever watch the show, because they hate facts and real life, but I suggest anyone else start keeping an eye on it.

I 100% believe that TRMS will be where the damning investigation breaks that will put Trump and his goons in prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do&god=kek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canadian with US VPN pls go

>>Nailing it

Stopped reading right there

>watching this half-newfie half-jew bull dyke

oops wrong pepe

can't wait for her to go away once pizzagate hits back.

she's a huge child molestor.

shit tier pasta b8

saged

Spit my soup reading this m8. wwhew.

You do know she hates politifact right?

>drumpflings scared of news

This thread is funny.

Hard to tell if shill, troll, or retarded.

Have a sage anyways.

>implying that her looks have anything to do with her journalistic integrity

I guess you'd rather fuck Bannon, after he's done beating another wife.

There isnt anything. Leftists saw "altright" pro-russian discussion years ago and have been triggered by it and the parallel rise of Trump then concluded correlation equals causation even though there is no connection.

All gay people are victims of molestation who turn either molest children or have illegal relationships with teens, or target vulnerable adults and turn them gay.

Btw, this is a slide thread. I saw the exact thread on Friday night

lol didn't read

I always wonder what kind of sad basement life people like you live. People who lie to discredit other people. You must be miserable and scared. You probably live in a bad neighborhood around niggers and never leave the house, and hate everything because you're too lazy and poor to move to a better neighborhood.

You didn't see his thread, you're just a sad little faggot who rides too many nigger dicks to have any self respect.

(You (Shareblue))

You know what to type into the option field, guys.

Well she shouldn't have talked back. Do you even know where you are, faggot?

kill yourself

I see the worst in people, Henry. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need.

Who is this weiner demeanor?

>switzerland proxy

Russia is expanding their pool.

Bannon is literally mentally ill.

Kiss.

Fucking lol, I haven't seen this one recently. They stopped paying you as many rubles for trying to guess peoples' names because it kept not working. You have no clue about name commonality, Alexei.

WHERE. IS. THE. EVIDENCE. OF. WRONGDOING?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You snowflakes have been played again.

Obama spied on Trump, gave the intel to Hillary. They never thought he would win.

THEY. ARE. FUCKED.

and all the lies the MSM say playing stupid will not help

>out of context tweet

Come on, I know that the current #1 paid shill topic is to confuse people on the investigations of the individual cabinet members to make it look like nothing is wrong, but you're being too obvious.

Here have a petty checked

I always wonder what kind of sad basement life people like you live. People who lie to discredit other people. You must be miserable and scared. You probably live in a sheltered white neighborhood and never leave it, and virtue signal because you're too scared to move to a minority neighborhood

You didn't see his thread, you're just a sad little nerd virgin who rides too much David Brock dick to have any self respect.

>shill tactic of changing words to make himself feel edgy and tough

Didn't read. No rubles, Viktor.

WITNESSED

REMEMBER, SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

no one checks it
pol truly is dead

Umm.. maybe the press is playing stupid? they can't read the NYT?

Here ya go...

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do&god=kek