Britfags, how do you feel about these nigger genes infecting your divine bloodline?

Britfags, how do you feel about these nigger genes infecting your divine bloodline?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-philip-90-of-the-duke-of-edinburghs-most-excruciating-gaffes-and-jokes-10395716.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4285908/Body-language-expert-says-Harry-Meghan-look-strained.html
hellomagazine.com/royalty/gallery/2014090220382/prince-harry-30th-birthday-love-life-relationships-girlfriend/13/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>divine bloodline
they are a bunch of inbred retards

>German-Greek fucks Yank
Good on him.

Will you be happy to have these nigger titties reign long over you?

That ginger nigger will never be king so who cares.

Is he even royal blood? I thought he wasn't.

How many other niggers have plowed this arse?

He isn't part of the royal bloodline. He's James Hewitt's son.

He can pork her but can't marry her.

Tons of people in Latin America have "royal blood."

The people with noble ancestry porked the black and brown babes... didn't marry them.

Meh. Prince Ginger can pork all the colored women he wants but he has to send the John Snow to live in Brazil or something... with an allowance.

this

The law commands you will have to call her "Your Highness."

You just created this thread as an excuse to post pictures, didn't you

i'm sure she's just Pippa Middleton with a tan

She's only pretending what she wants to fuck this guy.

She's been divorced already.

Is this a pattern?

This

Once upon a time being a princess meant something.

What kind of message is this sending to the next generation of little girls who want to become a royal princess?

>that tranny passing on its genetics

get real trapfappers, I don't know who you are but I'm onto you

thread/

Surely QEII is not amused.

It just gets worse the more you look into her shady nigger past.

This

>family of pedophiles and jewish infested filth
>race mix

How surprising.

>divine bloodline

Once a nigger, right?

>divine bloodline
>not some piece of shit germanic upstarts who soiled the royal throne

>divine bloodline
>inbred
>greek
>german

literally couldnt get worse

God was very clear when he mandated a divine right to the current family to long reign over you. If you want to make it great again shouldn't you be guiding their choices, when they're clearly straying from the chosen bloodline?

It's astounding how much gingers love race-mixing. I thought it might be because they get treated like shit for being gingers all their life so they start identifying with brown people, thinking that brown people actually get as much abuse as gingers do.
But surely to Christ Harry has not had to face much of that in his life, right?
This mongrel of his isn't even young, she's 35.

Harry has no chance of becoming King

looks like a zuckerberg to me.

Phillip Mountbatten is no ordinary Greek, and a supremely wise choice for the young Elizabeth. An exemplary monarch, one who we could only wish would set the official tone for the entire country.

If anything she married up.

World class troll, too.

independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-philip-90-of-the-duke-of-edinburghs-most-excruciating-gaffes-and-jokes-10395716.html

>"You managed not to get eaten then?" To a British student who had trekked in Papua New Guinea, during an official visit in 1998.

>"Deaf? If you're near there, no wonder you are deaf." Said to a group of deaf children standing near a Caribbean steel drum band in 2000.

Fpbp

Only a pussywhipped sjw fag would call those gaffs. He's fucking hilarious.

How do you cope on /pol?

True kek

You don't seem to understand royal blood. You don't strengthen it by mixing.

Keep in mind, this is by God's decree. They didn't just make this shit up.

Read a bit about the Divine Right of Kings. Get educated about what's real.

Not only does she have nigger blood, she's used goods and divorced her first husband after their marriage barely lasted two years. If that isn't a red flag I don't know what is.

She look a bit like Julia Roberts there.

You know what's interesting? He does have a bit of a Windsor look about him.

In her favour, she's clearly intent on watering down her descendants' niggerness.

If JR were lathered in marmite.

If he ends up marrying that ghetto nigger I'll be very surprised and disappointed. She's just the latest in a string of high profile gfs though. He's a serial monogamist.

It won't last.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4285908/Body-language-expert-says-Harry-Meghan-look-strained.html

Yes, if he must mate with a common actress there he could do much better locally.

This.

Also, the royal family is German, not British.

LMAOALMAOAAOALMAO

>britfags are so fucking inbred they make royalty look like normal human beings

all the keks

Reminder, the monarchy lost it's divine right when Charles the 1st was overthrown by the will of god.

Besides, if he just wants to get his end away, he could do much better.

English, German, same thing. Where do you think the Saxon in Anglo Saxon comes from?

>((((((((((Body-language-expert-says))))))))))))

>mfw britbongs will be FORCED to bow down to an American

Gaul?

Saxons were a german tribe.
They moved in after the romans stopped rtunning the show in britain.

Doesn't ginger cancel out nigger?

Nothing more sad than unchecked digits

The Angles and the Saxons were both Germanics. Why do you think German and English are so similar?

No argument from me. The Vikings are in the mix too.

James Hewitt's son isn't in the royal blood line

Prince William is the Royal blood line. Nobody could give a fuck what these two get up to. Harry's just sleeping around anyway.

Fpbp

He could, will do and has done so much better.

hellomagazine.com/royalty/gallery/2014090220382/prince-harry-30th-birthday-love-life-relationships-girlfriend/13/

Holly Earl would be a great addition to the royal family. I say this as a guy with dual citizenship.

>lost its divine right to executive power
Ftfy chang.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
Sure, inbreeding works out so well

All the monarch I need

Fore sure. This kid fucks

He isn't royal and will not ever take the throne, he is the product of Diana fucking some guy in the Life Guards.

Perhaps I should add I don't mean that literally. No pedo.

>nigger genes

That's a very rude thing to say you uncivilized cunt. Prince Harry can date and fuck whomever he pleases.

Kek btfo XDXDXD

Someone civilized should know the correct usage of who and whom.

He did use it correctly.

I'm a white, British person but I still agree. fuck them.

A little bit yeah. I actually have 3 Viking ancestors that we know of. 2 men and one woman. Good to know some of my ancestors were attractive enough (or big enough) to marry a Scandinavian invader.

Thanks Google, right? LOL

Good to know your great great great granny was brutally gangraped.