The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-ditched-the-press-to-have-dinner-heres-how-the-president-acts-when-no-one-is-watching/
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. Jewish shill

Sup Forums for life

Who's the bimbo?

>You must be successful, reliable, hardworking

Those are beta traits, civilization conditioned "virtues" like those mean absolutely nothing to sluts like the one you posted.

>Ordering airbags without a car

Are you fucking retarded? Those are some of the most alpha traits there are. You've been tricked into thinking you have to act like a nigger to get pussy, pathetic.

>determining how you will act depending on the opinion who women who take loads on their faces

Lmao, grow the fuck up you faggot.

ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-ditched-the-press-to-have-dinner-heres-how-the-president-acts-when-no-one-is-watching/

Of* not who*. Defeatist faggot

Great post user.
I really needed to see this today, it's easy to feel hopeless in times such as these.

Going to do a bit of sorting myself out tomorrow i think

>Have some motivation:
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

>You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.
Said someone shilling again and again this post on Thai Sewing forum attaching attention seeking unrelated image of big-boobed woman. Sure you did it because you are everything you list there!

Don't answer this shit brothers, if you doubt it is a shilling read picrelated and think again.

Alpha to whom? Women or men?

>successful

Is this in reference to money? If so, you're completely wrong, poor, but charismatic, confident/and or psychopathic men do much better with women (and life, generally) than beta bucks.

>reliable

LMAO, literally beta, being reliable means putting others before yourself and your needs, the very definition of beta. "reliable" guys text back straight away and buy women expensive gifts, woman REPELLENT

>hardworking

My hands stay like this so hers stay around a nigger's dick.png

>You've been tricked into thinking you have to act like a nigger to get pussy, pathetic.

Tricked? No, everything but this was a lie.

Explain that Prince quote to me. Is he implicitly saying that people should accept the hellish conditions and try to exploit them as much as possible?

I don't care about the white race.

is this a guy? can't tell anymore these days.. everyone has fake tits

>injecting futsals into your body

quite the investment if you can land a rich alpha, must by why so many men get implants and suck dick now a days

It's open to some interpretation, "hellish conditions" is relative though.

Can you change human nature? No, you have to work with what you have, not pie in the sky notions; like Communism.

Eh, I did nothing wrong, but I'm not very successful--not that I'm complaining. I'm 23, have a STEM degree, and haven't been able to pin down a job over $15 an hour since graduation. At this point, I'm just going to teach English in East Asia for $12 an hour. So, where did I go wrong to not be "successful"?

i've got a large dong and I'm gonna knock up married women and get their cuck husbands to raise the kids

I agree with everything you said. I'm just saying that a healthy society would not care about what women value

stopped applying yourself

I don't know about that. I tried really hard in high school/college, got a full-ride, published, etc. If anything, I didn't apply myself in the right areas like networking and internships. So, at this point, I'll keep applying myself though anyone who will take me in an over-saturated economy.

The reality is that there is no such thing as being "good enough" like there used to be.

>posting an Armenian whore wannebe kardashian
FUCKING KIKES GET OFF MY BOARD

And we don't live in a healthy society.

I didn't choose the blackpill, the blackpill chose me.

>Not posting the webm or gif version of that pic

Wew..

>atehe, look at my TITS, I havea very nice TITS yes?

heh, heh, heh. Yes, good goyim. Become successful and live a good life

>didn't apply myself in the right areas
nobody is going to hold your hand
>used to be?
what the fuck? people are such pussies today

>Do people in your life trust and respect you?

No

>What does your family think of you?

They think I'm a deranged neo-nazi

This was a good post. In the end we should go after what we want/want to do. Deny what others perceive as success. This is what success is.

Ignore the tits and read. Hard, I know. I am shilling to get out practical and useful advice to as many whites as possible. It is my God honest intention to help others.

Ignore the fake tits and read

Joselyn Cano

Who is this perfectly-titted princess?

I am getting Lasik next week so I don't have to wear glasses anymore. Is this red pilled or blue pilled?

I figure it will help me in the race war since I won't be useless if I break my glasses in combat, but it might cause long term damages and or make me go blind maybe despite a very low risk.

>So, where did I go wrong to not be "successful"?
you're a nobody

>I am getting Lasik

Go for it user, this thing is a miracle.

It seems that way.

>talks about saving the white race
>posts a shitskin
What the fuck is wrong with you

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.

I like how you think. But shit happens. And people needs to deal with shit, I really think "be happy" can be almost impossible. Life is too hard. I like and accepted the mith of SISYPHUS and just don't degenerate myself no matter what happens, out of question became a drug addicted or alcoholic.

Many of us will pass for this life without recognition or justice or validation from society/women / business life. And just keep the dignity will be great.

>Shill

Sup Forums is for equality and diversity

what kinda latina is this chick.

pls respond.

The white kind.

wait wut.

OP's pic is "white female"?

Are you blind? Stupid? Autistic? All of the above?

If you guys ever saw the before/after pics of this chick you would realize her body is 90% plastic now

You could tell that just looking at the "after" pic. Her tits are the fakest I've ever seen.

>Fucked up deadlift form
>Feel like shit rest of work out
>Pureunadulteratedrage.png
IVE NEVER BEEN MORE MOTIVATED TO DO BETTER

Lmao those tits

With a STEM degree I would suggest Australia or New Zealand. Both countries have a huge requirement.

>oy veys echo in the distance

>Deny what others perceive as success. This is what success is.

you can deny what people perceive as success but if youre doing absolutely nothing with your life youre no better than the niggers you hate

>be poor, unreliable, and lazy
So alpha

"fake-titted" is more accurate

That's the impression I was getting too. I'm betting on making connections when I'm teaching English in Korea/China in a few months. America isn't really working out professionally.

My resolve grows with every confirmation that I'm currently a nobody.