CNN is literally trying to get Bannon and Trump killed

CNN is literally trying to get Bannon and Trump killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbBQZXMmLOk
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0
youtube.com/watch?v=-elLcYabJIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that happens I will start stalking and serial killing CNN employees.

the video shows nothing, he could be yelling about the wiretaps and saying "were gonna get these fuckers" etc cnn = fake news
trump should put a cnn = fake news sign over the door

CNN at it again!!! They are scared!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=sbBQZXMmLOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=sbBQZXMmLOk

oh no

>Bannon and Trump killed
what a great day that would be.

wtf

That is literally a window pane.

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

that sucks

>Fake news has been around before the internet ever existed
>Suddenly now fake news has become mainstream and given the name "Fake News"
Gee.. I wonder why (((CNN))) is purposely creating fake news a lot more these days.... surely they don't want (((Trump))) to start messing with free speech laws to make them tell the truth or get given prison sentences for creating fake news...

This isn't the first time they'd alluded to trump's assassination, is it? I recall them doing something similar not long ago, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

The imagery and message is still there.

how is video taping people inside a house legal? Isn't it considered voyeurism or worse yet spying on US officials?

keep dreaming shill

That was never the argument and will never happen.

The issue is firmly with these trash outfits that source stories from facebook/twitter for years and now cry about muh freedums after being called out by the new prez

You're not the only one. It's even rumoured on tor sites that this is already begun. MSM better wake the fuck up and start playing it straight.
See: Alan Colmes

Are you actually retarded or

Zionists have got something right, To change a system you have to abuse the current one.

WHat are some good political /tor/ sites? Or how to find them myself?

Something like showing footage of the JFK assassination in the middle of talking about Trump.

If you can see it from public property or property you own you can record or photograph it not sure if the president and the White House are an exception though.

>sniper scope
>pic related
>(((our))) snipers
HOLY SHIT THE CARDS DON'T LIE

>CNN wants to escalate the meme war to this level

Don't go there CNN. You have no idea how far this can go.

> time to go
hang the traitors

lets go america! lead the fking way already

You can get in big trouble because it's the President.

when will CNN be taken off the air?

2nd this. Same thing goes 4 CTR/shareblue faggots

As a Trump supporter, I hope someone in his direct family gets got.

I hope it's the whole family except him.
He will drop the firehammer down on you liberal hippies.
All the people who support him will lose their shit and come after you.

That's when the right can clean this country of the cancer that is liberalism.

I fucking hope one of you dumbshits can actually do it.

That'll definitely start the war you pussies want.
And after that, it'll be way too late for you.

It's literally nothing.

Yep. This is majorly fucked up.

user don't say things like that Barron didn't do nothing.

>115547574
just imagine Trump gets killed

H O L Y S H I T

this would be fucking awesome just imagine the bloodshed and cleansing this will cause

wouldn't even play games anymore just watch random livestreams of people dieng

I remember watching Youtube video right after Trump was soon to be inaugurated or shortly after that where CNN just suddenly and randomly mentions who be president if both Trump and Pence suddenly died. It felt so inappropriate to talk about it so casually, as if they wanted them to be assassinated.

>CNN reduced to filming Trump through the window from a fucking shrub

ANDERSON, I THINK I CAN SEE HIM.... IT.... IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S TAKING A SHIT, BACK TO YOU ANDERSON.

But Sup Forums is 25% FBI agents soooo

His lineage must continue.

The windows are bulletproof and the walls are reinforced with steel.

>the walls are reinforced with steel.
Yeah but look at how well that's worked out for 'mericans.

Pic-related did and does just as much if not more damage to Trump and conservatism.

yup, im going to murder journalists as well.

They tore into Sarah Palin because of this.

WTF I hate CNN now?

he cost trump Minnesota (assuming most of his votes would have gone to trump)

It's not the first time.

so who took this

anyone want to figure out from where?

roof of commerce?

where the fuck was secret service?

this is a security threat

>bulletproof windows
>metal reinforced walls

There are anti-tank sniper rifles that will take care of that, goyim.

What? They are too expensive? No problem for me.

>pic related

>shooting through glass
>no direct line of sight to t-box
>no mil scale or reticle
>no screens or loopholes

CNN confirmed for having garbage snipers

I wouldn't dignify CNN by calling them journalists.

>the (((TV gremlins)))
the (((TV gremlins)))
>the (((TV gremlins)))
the (((TV gremlins)))
>the (((TV gremlins)))
the (((TV gremlins)))

>If that happens I will start stalking and serial killing CNN employees.

To be honest I'm surprised journalists aren't getting murdered more.

They are blatantly rubbing our noses in their corruption and laughing at us every night.

They also live amongst us so I have no idea why they haven't become targets yet.

The steel was installed at a time when anti-tank rifles were common, and I'd imagine the glass is top-notch.

I hope you're behind several proxies bruv

we got all kinds of agencies lurking here

Probably because people don't really want to risk doing time for shooting some kike propagandist

why do they have access to this footage, ss do your job, or at least close down the blinds..

Right, can you imagine if Breitbart used this kind of image of Obama?

You'd never hear the end of it.

Because the subset of people who care about integrity of media are the same kind of people who don't murder.

[b]This post has been flagged and archived by the relevant jurisdiction and authorities regarding Homeland Security.[/b]

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0

if i could play devil's avocado, at least cnn doesnt use a red dot

This.
The kike knows that the people who are outraged over law and order being undermined for the sake of shekels are the same personality types that would never have the heart to murder.
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

It's them, the corrupters of youth that have no qualms about lying, murdering, raping and stealing.

There's a reason murder and lies are mentioned together in that verse.

This is clearly intentional. Be it to the viewer who realizes that it wouldn't be that hard to shoot him, or the same message to Trump.

That's pretty fucked UP.

People know who these people are and where they are. Must they really persist in constantly pushing people to want to legitimately execute them? How can a sapient human being be so blatantly retarded?
This is the President of the United States they're threatening.

>Barron gets a molotov cocktail thrown at him
>burns all along his body, loses an eye
>someone gets a camera of Trump looking out the window, down at the hounding media below, with bitterness and hate
>some fucker on the media says 'Trump's rhetoric has consequences, I think we all need to understand that'
>the next day, he's found dead 'by suicide'
Clinton became the monster she is through a desire for power. Trump will become the same monster for a desire for revenge.

he's in it for the long-haul. they killed his friends.

>Presidential vehicles are built in such a way that you'd need military grade explosives to potentially harm its passengers.

Stands to reason that the White House would be built like a fucking bunker. The windows appear to have a green tint as well, just like the ones on Trump's vehicle, which we KNOW has bulletproof windows.

essentially, every conceivable attack scenario has been created, analyzed, and rendered inert. the white house is the best-defended castle in history

i'd never go that far myself but if i witnessed the crime I'd close my eyes for a few minutes.
oops fake news better look away

this is getting too serious for me

good thing all posts on Sup Forums are satire or you guys might be getting a visit from the fbi party van

Its a window pane with a circular highlight. I assume none of you fags have looked through a scope?

youtube.com/watch?v=-elLcYabJIo
>media personnel and deep state agents start having their lives fall apart, crimes exposed, and personal relationships broken
>meanwhile, resources are made to stoke the tribalism harder
>riots grow, no one trusts anyone
>chaos grows
>chaos grows
>Trump starts needing to act stronger, harder, to secure the state
>rules are enforced, courts are corralled, and people are hurt
>escalates to upstart political candidates, democrats scrambling after scandal and scandal emerges
>Trump wins handily
>he grows harder, darker, more mean in person
>he finally shaves his head one day and doesn't talk about it, while wearing black red and white clothes
>talks of his successor begin
>the democrats cry foul, 'expose' Trump's control
>but by then, the armies are gathered, and there will be no election
>a bitter sour mass like America deserves no vote, no rule by the people
>they to be taught a lesson through fire and hate
>like he was
>the charismatic mogul is gone
>there is only President now

You have noe idea

In the end, Trump was every bit the monster they said he was. At least, in the end he was. They made him have to be. He had no choice but to be what the world asked him to be. Through spite, through time, through stress and hate, the world turned a good man a monster.

[ ] I want to protect America.
[x] ...Persist on becoming a superhero.

Those windows are a foot thick of transparent aluminum.

Could Trump create a civilian agency that doesn't censor, but aggressively spreads information that debunks MSM outlets?

He is Guts from Berserk

>wanting to kill journalists

That's about as un-American as it gets.

The Russian way of doing things is quickly outpacing it's counters. You conservatives are weak and unprincipled. If you hate America so much, go live in Russia.

Power corrupts. That is its eternal curse. The naive don't believe it. The foolish feel above it. The legendary understand it and bare it anyway.

>(((TV GREMLINS)))

Not if we don't kill CNN first

I'll just mention these names...

Jeff Zucker
Tony Maddox
Jeffrey Bewkes
John K. Martin
David Levy

Watch your backs.