Post your final redpill

Post your final redpill.

I am too deep in rabbithole, I WANT TO KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

systemspace.link/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The redpill is actually the bluepill, the bluepill is actually the redpill. Its an endless cycle of ideology that fits the according to the amount of experiences you've had.

You cannot escape.

No sense in living

Brace yourself

here you go friendo

Interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters

You don't truly "die". Your consciousness just gets rerouted to Gary Sinise's head where it wanders aimlessly for all eternity

The final redpill?
Scientocratic Theocracy. God is finally known to us. The veil lifted, our understanding complete, we rule in peace. Paradise above and below. Ignorance unveiled as the Devil's work.

Jews are behind everything

Traps aren't gay

The final red pill is to acknowledge everything is already fucked and the best anyone can do is delay the inevitable

titties are nice to look at

The Black Pill.

Trump is the deep state

>implying this isn't the most elementary redpill
Oh you leafs

Organic Portals

Nikola Tesla was the reincarnation of Christ himself.
>Only wanted the best for humanity, provided humanity ideas and discoveries that no one took seriously.
>died lonely

The final redpill is that this post will end in repeating numbers

I call that bullshit

t. OP

The state is an agency of coercion. It is institutionalized violence. The state , a concept like God, is a construct that's being used to replace truth with a false truth in order to control you.
Taxation is theft, and you don't notice it because of this delusion.

Bronies are actually pretty badass

It's the jews.

Concave earth

The purest form of love is between two artistic drawings of which appear to be Japanese in origin and always female.
Also /po/ is the real fascist board.

systemspace.link/index.php

This explains exactly what is going on right now and why Trump is such a horror to the shadow gov and the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

Without an economically established family you will become nothing, because nobody cares about you.

you are a crop

History is mostly lies.

>post YOUR...
>I WANT TO KNOW

Nice try NSA

If the West is completely destroyed, human achievement will come to a slow halt, and we will forever be stuck on this rock, never to explore the universe. The West is the only hope for mankind.

taking it in the butt

sauce

When you finally accept that if Bogs suck black cock so should you.

Asian people are way superior to white people.

Actually it goes like this:

Asian > Indians > Mongols > Europeans > Muslims > Blacks > North American.

Now this is some quality shitposting

I am studying medicine...

But +1 internet for you

Nice flag mate.

the brap pill

Esoteric Hitlerism. Enjoy.

We're here to entertain ourselves, to make us forget the utter meaninglessness of our lives, to bear the immense weight of existence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

Most people on Sup Forums are teenagers or aspeys with extreme bias opinions

As a rule of thumb don't debate an American or Canadian

I have fucked and killed many sheep and women, no pancreas has been found.

Kill yourself establishment shill. If money and security is all it takes for you to betray your fellow man with a dangerous lie then frankly you are better off dead.

That's the final bluepill. You've been jewed out.

Earth is Hell.
God is evil.

goddamn islandniggers

i can only agree more

The Zionist movement had its roots sprout long before the second world war by Jews who became disgusted at the parasitic nature their community would have on host countries. Thus a secular movement to secure a Jewish state was enacted.

The problem was that the Jewish people had become so entrenched in Western civilization, often in positions of high wealth and influence, that actually seeing this dream become reality seemed impossible.

That was until a conveniently placed man named Adolf Hitler made himself known after the events of WW1. He thoroughly believed his actions were his own never knowing that his persecution of the Jewish people was being helped and pushed along by these secular Jewish Zionists.

Hitler began to suspect he was being manipulated as he could sense the disloyalty of his generals and upper staff, his paranoia grew and grew.

His invasion of Soviet Russia was, he believed, him breaking away from Jewish manipulation and attacking his enemies at the source. Of course this just made him more of a liability than useful and he had already served his purpose. The Jewish people were in flight out of Europe into the waiting arms of the state of Israel.

However there was still the matter of the Soviet Union, controlled not by these same secular Zionists but in fact anti Zionists who saw the western people as animals, gentiles or, as you probably know them, goyim.

They were cattle thus the parasitic nature of the Jewish community was justified. Cultural Marxism, destruction of race, homogenization of the goyim was all justifiable, because after all they were simply animals to these anti Zionists.

And so we arrive at the modern day where many think the Soviet Union lost the cold war when in fact the effects of their subversion are stronger than ever.

you're ready for the gnostic redpill

>he put the mongols behind the asians
>unironically
>implying
>t. beta manlet chink detected

Literally the BRRRAAAPPPP pill is a major red-pill.

Currently, all the world as far as those who understand are racing to create artificial general intelligence. The consequence for losing this race is servitude to the winners and loss of control over your future. This race could be won anytime now. The notion that it is far to complicated for one individual to take on is false. There will likely be several winners in the next few years, though it's difficult to say when. It's entirely possible because the winners might just leave and not return, rather than stay and try to control the world. The winners could be good or evil, it's impossible to tell in advance. However, it's plain to see that whoever they are, they will be maintaining that control/power for themselves, regardless of how they decide to rule.

>Dubz cumfirm

fuggg

God made two types of people predestined:

1. Fuel for the fires of hell (Gospel hardens their heart more)
2. His children that will partake in his salvation (Gospel eventually saves them)

An impossible redpill to swallow for atheists and false converts.

I'm tier 6.

I haven't done enough psychedelic drugs to swallow tier 7 yet.

Take the trap pill, user

Dude...

Holocaust never happened

Name!

Guys. What do you think comes after us? I mean the dinosaurs and shiet ruled for millions of years only to die out and be replaced with mammals. Given that mammals existed in the time of dinosaurs then it's only fair to assume the next inheritors of the earth are already around us. But what? Shit keeps me up at night.

That's a trap? Damn.....

Why bother with women and they hypergamy BS then?

Most people are basically soulless NPCS created by the universe program. Only the enlightened have souls. Everything is an illusion.

Those of us who are actually alive are here to collect data for and eternal simulation machine that will, upon the end of time, restart everything but each reset the new data collected is assimilated into the program.

And so the point of life is simply to live.

We need to sort ourselves out

He is now enlightened, join us. Become a Pancreas Prevarication Prophet and be remembered for eternity.

>It really is the Jews.

/thread
almost.
Don't forget to mention MGTOW and anti-feminism.

>the final redpill
>he doesn't know

race mixing is done in order to find the best genes that will propagate after the upcoming nuclear war.

and i want to know how far away we are from the return of the present moment...

This is indeed the final redpill,

bugs

The brap pill?
WHy is there no mention of supercharger blow offs?

>As a rule of thumb don't debate an American or Canadian
Genetic fallacy.

Society is probably better off without women.

Artificial wombs and reliable egg generation via skin cells are the only thing keeping us from becoming a Type II civilization.

Turks are resistant to radiation as far as I know. Why bother racemixing

The Catholic Church is still and has since its earliest days been waging a war to save the souls of humanity from temptation and ruin. There literally are demons and their followers - sometimes knowing and sometimes not - who seek to cause humans to fall, hoping to spread the ruin to all the world.

The Catholic Church and the Eastern Church have stood as the last bastion against such evil forces for nearly 2000 years. The Destroyer was Muhammad, who corrupted the concepts of Christianity for his own aims, and his followers have sought the destruction of the West for 14 centuries now.

It is up to each individual man to discover this and guide his family along the path of righteousness and to bear witness to Christ. Otherwise the evil of humanity will cause it to destroy itself in fulfillment of the promise of Original Sin - that we will die utterly.

Because that thing has a cock, is mentally ill and can't bear children you fucking retard leaf

They had their shot pre-Permian they were the first to emerge from the water arguably the first rulers. Never has one fell to rule later.

The final red pill is turquoise.

>Magic
>Souls
>Alchemy
>Fucking immortality

Are you high or just ignorant?

>if you meet your wife at a bar or party, expect your wife to go to bars or parties

I... well... huh

Mohamed never existed

this is a complete, and utter lie. the catholic church has always been an emissary to destroy the teachings of jesus christ. they've destroyed every denomination of Christianity, the bible, and spawned the beast of Islam.

Calm down Akhmed, I was just asking a question since that one doesn't make me shit for a change

Don't take everything here seriously as you do with your quran

I'm not letting you know what it is, you can't just ask for it. Only whores ask for things. Which you probably are.

Pic related was the last bastion of defense against eastern and african islamic horde.

Now you pay.

cesi jsou debile

That would be the ultimate trolling

Turks

trump is a putin puppet

full read

If this were real I'm quite certain it would have my name on it

That being said someone should make it with some random name on it and freak out the 0.001% of the population with that name