What is the goal of humanity, Sup Forums?

What is the goal of humanity, Sup Forums?

what ever we want it to be

Objective: Run

Death

Fpbp

Will to power

But it is a crucial point for political discussions. Do we want to maintain equality, individual rights, scientific progress or ecology?

as always it's going to be something in between

To reproduce

Colonizing the universe

Sometimes referred to as an 'intelligence explosion', 'technological singularity' or 'infinity point'- In futures studies and the history of technology, accelerating change is a perceived increase in the rate of technological change throughout history, which may suggest faster and more profound change in the future and may or may not be accompanied by equally profound social and cultural change. Basically, the more technological breakthroughs we make facilitate even more technological breakthroughs faster and faster, up until the point where we are making amazing breakthroughs weekly, then daily, hourly, and so on. This triggers a runaway of technological growth. The accelerating progress of technology and changes in the mode of human life, give the appearance of approaching some essential singularity in the history of the race beyond which human affairs, as we know them, can not continue. We surpass the mortal coil and become god.

I just think it is crazy enough that we are all existing at the same time but our egos are making us only think about ourselves, our friends and families are doing things right now without us even considering it.

Our goal is to improve what we have and give to our children :3 nigger

It is how politicians in democracy answer to get as many votes as possible from every group.

Spiritual evolution through reincarnation. Thats is why nothing really matters and utopia will never be achieved. Only through trials and tribulations can we grow.

To destroy themselves

Worship God

The goal is to make a shit ton of money

To meet god itself by probing the answers of the scientific unknown through the wonders of quantum computation.

nothing

Laugh at some dank memes and then have a heart or brain attack and poop our pants.

Why should the entire race have a single goal?Fuck of collectivists

Maximizing pleasure while minimizing pain.

To git gud

Maybe reincarnation is actually real when we manage to download our consciousness into technology, would that be a utopian eternal life? To fully integrate into technology?

Laugh

Just the universe programming itself with memes

To transcend our limitations and shape ourselves as we see fit, knowing right from wrong and thus live by god side.

Alas that doesn't inherently mean we can't just keep wallowing in the same pitiful state for a long period of time.

So we have much to learn in the ways of existence before we can truly transcend to something greater in scale and function.

>implying

asking for quick rundowns

If that were true everyone would be crack addicts.

The real answer is to solve all problems we face. To conquer.

We dream and we create

What we believe is possible can become real

There is no set goal, except to transcend this mortal coil.

YASS

to see the last star in the sky fade as dark energy pulls it away faster than the speed of light... to be there when the last star in the local group dies. to conquer all of time

I have a theory called Trends evolution by linking the human mind together and it's healing and instantly learning a lifetime's lessons and think of it doing it on a large scale Limitless information instantly everyone could be a genius kinda like no being left behind. Just a thought I've been working on it.. sounds crazy but it's within reach OmegaKelevra.

To create AI and use it to transcend humanity.

Nothing.

Nothing. We advance until we hit technological limits and then we dick around until we die off somehow.

to colonize and fuck all the alien bitches.

My 7th grade science teacher told me sex

The goal of white humanity: To spread to the stars, discover the cosmos, and evolve to a higher state of understanding and learn the mind of God.
The goal of black humanity: "OOGA BOOGA FUCK DAT BOOTAY GIT DAT DOLLAH"
The goal of Jewish humanity: To devolve humanity into a morlock mud-race of low IQ slaves ruled by kikes.
The goal of Arabic humanity: "ALLAH ACKBARRRRRRRRR!!" *BOOM*
The goal of Asian humanity: Make Gundam real

>goal of humanity
>pic related

Calling it now, the final form of humanity would be ancap with celestial bodies being private property. Assuming this technological singularity becomes real we would have an extremely prosperous bourgeois class with everyone else being mindless robots creating useless new innovative shit because all the poor people died in starvation because of automation.

To explore and populate the universe to the best of our ability. Socially, we should strive for a post-scarcity society to facilitate continued growth in all areas of life.

Basically, Star Trek.

To tend the Earth for the animals. Every animal has an ecological niche; we've evolved to fulfill a higher ecological niche. We're nothing more than Earth's carers; that's the only sustainable mode of life, yet we pollute it and destroy it.

...based Memri!

This. We need to leave behind our frail flesh bodies and become machine, the final evolutionary step for the human rave.

>What is the goal of humanity, Sup Forums?
To fuck and eat.

Gnosis.

Shit, that's a pretty nice Pepe. Mind if i keep it?

>right-click
>save image as

What's the goal of a cow in a slaughterhouse?

2 b tasteey

To secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>We are now int a distant future
>We have colonized the universe

Now what?

he's talking about all humans, not just the privileged minority!

I'm on my phone. Fuck you leaf.

shitpost on weebboards

evolve up to a certain threshold, then transition into the next octave.

Pretty much same as other living beings - survive and reproduce.
It's just that animals have to worry about basic stuff like food, shelter, predators. And we are more advanced and we have to worry about much more global things.

To creat a putter strong enough to use on a golf ball made entirely of neutron star material.

It will be like Thor's hammer.

one tool in consciousness' box to fabricate reality

To build giant robots and have giant fucking wars with them.

To understand.

Colonize all the universes

Get Alien pussy

Building a tower of corpses big enough to reach and kill god, followed by destroying the universe.

Or ya know... Evolve into dragons/gods/devils/whateverflavour you want your fruitloops.

To fuck aliens.

to cum and shit

Self destruction and annihilation.

, I do not condone the harming of any souls however I do condone the protection of innocent life at all costs to ensure that innocent life is not harmed by predatory intelligences or intentions.

So you, probably, voted Hillary, to bring nuclear war closer?

Saudi Arabia I fuckin love you.

Sweat, Piss, Jizz, and Blood.

No I voted for Trump. I never said I wanted annihilation and self destruction. I want to preserve the empires built up by our ancestors but the majority of humanity want us all to die horrific deaths and erase everything we've ever done from history because MY FEELINGS.

What made you make those assumptions?

The US and A is Great

to reach a point in technology where we shed our frail mortal bodies in exchange for artificial but immortal ones but slowly losing our humanity and sanity to the point where we become bitter and obsessed finding reverse our mistake that we scour the galaxy conquering and destroying alien civilizations in hope to regain our humanity back

Galactic jihad for ever and ever.

As individuals, whatever we want it to be

As a collective, to survive until the heat death of the universe

fpbp

There's no goal.

Russia I fuckin love you.

These 2 contradict each other.

Circular meme purpose

I truly believe you need to find a little of enjoyment in life. You are born you grow and kind of interpret the world in your own sense.

Try to improve yourself at all times and help others to improve with you. Connect deeply with others as friends and loved ones. Start a family and help your children to interpret the world themselves. Grow old and have a lot of good memories. Die with a sense of self achievement.

A goal is subjective to opinion.

either you working towards the infinite, or you are working towards nothing.

pic related.

Legalize it worldwide.. win win

You say it to everyone.

To experience the universe and act as the consciousness of the universe practicing introspection.

memes

>heat death of the universe
Make a new one.

Or create a simulation with massive time dilation.

To prevent the Jews from being overlords of the universe

>You're alive once. One fucking time. One single chance, and then consciousness is gone forever. You have, if everything goes well, 90 years to make the best of it.

You know, whenever I think about life this way, it becomes utterly clear how infinitely little I owe other people. How utterly insignificant other people's expectations of me are. It's very very clear to me, that I am my own purpose in life, however meaningless or temporary.

Building awesome mecha and conquering the galaxy, naturally

Transcend entropy. Or a hope that never comes.

To conquer.

The same goal as the flowers that grow when it rains and stops growing when it doesn't when the rain stops.