rte.ie/news/2017/0303/856923-water-charge/

>Let us kill babies goy!
thejournal.ie/citizens-assembly-personal-stories-3270974-Mar2017/

>"FUCK RICH PEOPLE" - Bono
thejournal.ie/irish-rich-list-million-combined-3270564-Mar2017/

>Some hope?
thejournal.ie/citizens-assembly-fourt-weekend-3269178-Mar2017/

>Fire brigade protests
independent.ie/irish-news/news/dublin-fire-brigade-protest-in-bid-to-retain-call-and-dispatch-services-35502423.html

>Booga baby beatings
independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-ended-up-in-hospital-covered-in-scabs-abuse-survivor-rosemary-adaser-on-life-in-a-motherandbaby-home-35502135.html

>Bus strikes deferred
independent.ie/irish-news/allout-bus-strike-deferred-as-company-says-it-will-negotiate-pay-rise-with-unions-35500925.html

>90 year old murdered
independent.ie/irish-news/i-might-as-well-take-your-picture-the-poignant-photograph-of-paddy-lyons-90-now-at-centre-of-murder-investigation-35501279.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqoGBuYVJVE
youtu.be/vILJFZUs-_U?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=oJDGcxAf9D8
youtube.com/watch?v=wo07t6XjNO4
youtube.com/watch?v=LTzVTmEoERI
youtube.com/watch?v=I-OdxfCrXe4
youtube.com/watch?v=OusYaNWBy08
youtube.com/watch?v=pUUyI39FOf4
discord.gg/Yvn7zPb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America First

one step at a time lads, one step at a time...

Why do the Irish smell of poo?

The insane Trotskyites politician that no one can seem to get rid of...

Jeremy Corbyn & Gerry Adams.

it goes back a long time ago... way back to the indian - irish connection

Why is Britain called "Britain" and not "Britland"?

because thats unoriginal

fucking love this guys UK memes. who makes them?

i actually have no clue sorry lad

shit. im on a mission to find this meme master. puts a lot of nice touches on them

Its one user and he pops in and out of Brit/pol/ regularly. I have all of his memes.

England - Nation
Scotland - Nation
Wales - Principality
Northern Ireland - Province

"""Ireland""" - Bog/lebensraum

they have a well cheeky touch to them

mind posting em?

How do they decide who gets what on their house? Do you decorate your own house, or are there actually professionak mural painters in NI? Surely these are all council houses so how do you just paint the side of it with shit?

I saw one that said GOD AND ULSTER FUCK THE POPE which gets to the point, but do you decide that yourself or do the lads put it on for you? I'd want something funny.

Reunionification soon

They are very good

I will, make a thread and come ask in Brit/pol/ in about half an hour. Going to go eat some food quickly. There are quite a few to post

i called a white person a nigger faggot today

You listen here you English Nigger, and you listen good. Britain is set to become a caliphate, brexit STILL hasn't happened yet and there are no nationalist parties in your dreary little CUNTry

Meanwhile in America, Trump has only been in for two months, he just signed off on another travel ban, the wall is set to go up next month or so, were out of TPP, Obamacare is being replaced and to top it all off, there's a possibility that King Nogger will go to jail for watermelon-gate
Enjoy your life in an irrelevant nation

>Plastic Paddies
Cringe.

f-f-fuck off!!!!

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

youtu.be/vILJFZUs-_U?t=29s

In what way did I come off like a plastic paddy with that post?
I'm an American you cunt

Hail Queen Elizabeth

Hey girl, ain't no mystery at least
As far as I can see
I wanna keep you here layin' next to me
Sharin' our love between the sheets

Ooh baby baby, I feel your love surrounding me
Ohh ohh ooh, baby baby, makin' love between the sheets

Ooh girl, let me hold you tight
And you know I'll make you feel alright
Oh baby girl, just cling to me and let your mind be free
While makin' love between the sheets

Ooh girl, I'll love you all night long
And I know you felt it comin' on
Ooh darlin', just taste my love, ooh you taste so sweet
Sharin' our love between the sheets

Hey girl, what's your fantasy?
I'll take you there to that ecstasy
Ooh girl, you blow my mind, I'll always be your freak
Let's make sweet love between the sheets

Enough of the singin'
Let's make love
In between the sheets

Ohh ohh, I like the way you receive me
Girl, I love the way you relieve me
I'm comin' on, comin' on strong
Sweet darlin', in between the sheets

Ohh ohh, I like the way you receive me
Girl, I love the way you relieve me
Comin' on, comin' on strong

You got me moanin'
Girl, you got me groanin'
I'm comin' on, comin' on strong

Let's get all the way down
Turn it over
I'm comin', comin', comin' on strong

Has YKTD made an appearance in the last few days or so?

I want to see him again desu

so close

I've drank an excessive amount of of black spiced rum. It was brewed in New jersey so i feel like a traitor desu.

can someone explain to me whats going on?

cannot wait for the laconic twitter/tumblr/reddit me_irl tier humor to fuck off from the internet for good, what dreary shite like how can you still be laughing at that shit after 3 or 4 years

Trumps done fuck all and in 4 years he's gone, maybe he gets 8 even then though you're 40% and dropping.

these are nice digits

>Bill the Butcher (ID: cmbCMvOm) 03/06/17(Mon)21:54:58
You fucking pathetic 18 year old cunt. Get your autism under control before someone does it for you.

Every significant motivation in life has ended. KYS or accept the inevitable destruction of western of civilization

alki

>tfw don't want to interact with my housemate because he disgusts me

No

Lad make a new thread and I will post the brit/pol/ pepes

is not being blackpilled a mental illness?

>CUNTry

nice one, bet you thought of that whilst climbing off your ladyboy.

If I should die, think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a foreign field
That is for ever England. There shall be
In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;
A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware,
Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam,
A body of England's, breathing English air,
Washed by the rivers, blest by suns of home.

And think, this heart, all evil shed away,
A pulse in the eternal mind, no less
Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given;
Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day;
And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness,
In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

I just woke up.

Good morning.

>I just woke up.
Lad

It was after about 3-4 hours sleep so I can't decide if that is good or bad.

When do you lads expect shit to kick the fan, 5, 10 years? Less than 5?

>hermione

For shit to kick the fan, it would mean we would have to have a population that is not placid and happy to accept any act committed against them, this is not currently the case, so unless that changes, not for a good long while, sorry.

What would you guess for Europe/US

I wonder how the UK would react to a terrorist attack the size of 9/11.

It's difficult to say, but it is important to remember no right wing party, or party that has acted in any anti-establishment way has been elected in recent years in Europe, even in Greece where they have suffered the effects of being in the EU the most they still have not yet left the Euro, they still are part of the EU. Even in Germany where they have felt the effects of immigration more than most other countries in Europe, they will probably be throwing out their very cucked leader Merkel in favour for an even more cucked one, Schulz, so in Europe, there might not be any shit kicking the fan any time soon.

As for America, it is a bit of a different situation, you might have finally elected someone who is anti-establishment (well done by the way, we're all very jealous), and someone who is not acting in the way the media establishment want him to act, but the fact is that he has surrounded himself with people who are very much the establishment, and your white population is already, very, very badly hit, currently at 62.9 percent. So there may simply not be enough people who feel any kind of cultural identity to get pissed off enough about it being destroyed, same story in Europe really.

Who knows, it might all change. I see no reason to hope at the moment but I still hope for hope, I am not a complete blackpill.

I think the easiest way to begin the revolution would be a large financial collapse, hopefully involving the collapse of the US dollar.

This is a guaranteed scenario at some point, the question is just when

I'd rather not have something that means my bennies being taken away.

(DWP LISTENING STATION THIS IS A JOKE)

wouldn't you rather kill communists ?

Wouldn't say no to a lobotomy tbqh

Bored. As. Fuck.

Well, I'm going to watch some Family Guy and eat a pot noodle. Nothing better to do.

Go for a run

cranking out reps on my fingerboard till failure because i got a day off tomorrow to heal up and the weather is too shit to go for a proper climb.

Wikileaks has released an encrypted torrent file which reportedly contains information on the mysterious "Vault 7", and which at a size of just over 500 MB can be downloaded now at the following URL.
t(dot)co/gpBxJAoYD5

The torrent will be made fully accessible to everyone tomorrow at 9am ET, when Wikileaks releases the decryption password.

*blocks your path*

*clears throat*
IF YOU'RE READY
4 ME BOY U BETTER
PUSH THE BUTTON AND LET ME KNOW
B4 I
GET THE WRONG IDEA AND GO U GONNA
MISS THE FREAK THAT I CONTROL (II CONTROLLLL))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=oJDGcxAf9D8

What sort of stone, where abouts?

Jesus Christ that looks difficult

I do most of my work on highly polished Basalt.

I've been projecting a small outcrop of Mica Schist thats fairly brutal on both shoes and fingertips (seems to love ripping callouses off in short order)

Lately though ive been dry tooling up single pitches of nightmarish Tuff, a complicated top rope solo setup whilst i try and fathom a way of placing pro into a disintegrating face. Ive made some modified deadman anchors to have a play with, but the stuff is like cheese it just crumbles.

Im just north of Glasgow so theres a wide array of climbing on a wide array of types to be had, no gritstone though!

youtube.com/watch?v=LTzVTmEoERI

Try not to blow chunks!
I hate Yanks and their fancy Bigwalls.

That's nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-OdxfCrXe4

Look especially at just before the two minute point, it can get pretty fucking ridiculous in regards to the size of the holds, especially on gritstone.

Sounds like great fun, as I have said before I should get back into it.

>no gritstone
That's a shame. Perhaps if I get back in shape you could come down Derbyshire and we could spot/belay each and talk about the jewish problem.

There was a guy on joe rogans podcast a year or two ago that does this free climbing stuff, complete madness

It's a massive mental and fitness accomplishment but I'm not too sure how technical the climbs are. I suppose after you have already climbed as much as he has the extra acid build up adds to the difficulty.

>"But e-petitions don't change anyth-"

>Employers must review their dress codes to reform any offices retaining a "dodgy 1970s workplace diktat", the Equalities Minister has said.
>Caroline Dinenage spoke out against "outdated and sexist" employment practices uncovered after more than 150,000 people signed an e-petition to outlaw discriminatory workplace dress codes.

I think the mental side is the toughest because realistically falling from 20 foot is the same as falling from 200 or 200 foot but your brain does not think that way. The guys name was Alex Honnold and he said he climbs it first with a rope before he does the free climb

youtube.com/watch?v=OusYaNWBy08

Alex Honold? Everyone seems to love him, im not really a fan, nothing really against him its more the people hes involved with. I can see him winding up dead from caving in to publicity and pressure.

My favourite climber is wee Hazel.
youtube.com/watch?v=pUUyI39FOf4

The fact she pushes boundaries and is confident enough to not bother with the feminist bullshit, she just knows she can crank out moves that guys can and goes and does it.

>Alex Honold?
Yeah he just came acroos as a chill dude who does crazy shit

Once I get fit I am definitely going to get into climbing

>The fact she pushes boundaries and is confident enough to not bother with the feminist bullshit, she just knows she can crank out moves that guys can and goes and does it.
That's how women who acutely achieve things get respect, they know they are good enough

She's cute as well

Lool why would anyone want to be part of UK?

>That is clearly Oxford Street
>They are clearly tourists *Selfridges bag)
Try again Taigy

Its a shame some people believe them not realizing a huge chunk of the signers are foreign.

/britpol/ Discord:
discord.gg/Yvn7zPb