I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE

Why are all authoritarians either insecure, a manlet, were a virgin for a long time or just weren't sexually active throughout life, two of those three, or all of those three?

Need proof
>this guy
>Hitler
>Stalin
>Goebbels
>Putin
All manlets and Goebbels and Hitler were not ever very sexually active at all

He really does.

Because they were manchildren. Why do you think so many of the people here advocate for fascism?

What do you call this hairstyle?

It has to be the reason why. Being manchildren virgin manlets makes you this way

What was Stalin's problem?

If the rest of Sup Forums agrees, we are going to declare war on NK.

Let's make the news again. We might need help from Sup Forums as well.

The Dear Leader

He was a super manlet he was 5'4" even smaller than Goebbels. Also he was a loser growing up with smallpox and a petty criminal

Also I almost forgot
>Mussolini
>Hirohito

Both manlets

He was a mega-manlet

We can only declare war on North Korea if we are completely sure that China won't interfere.

Because when you are removed from society you can see how depraved it was. Btw all those men were far greater than a fucking chad will ever be. I'm sure the amount of cummies he had will be documented 50 years from now

Then ones who make this statement are way worse off than what they're describing.

>fat
>unattractive
>no drive for anything but chicken tenders
>breaks a sweat walking up from the basement

Post 115555555 if Kek demands we declare war on North Korea.

>implying Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums's equally retarded brother

The only difference is the amount of dicks and politics

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. You aren't unique dude you won't end up like any of these men you're just a loser

Is Kim /ourguy/?

>streets so clean
>no junkies or gangbangers on the corners

None of those things apply for me

>Sup Forums user
>None of those tings apply to me
Godspeed

Trump is probably going to bomb North Korea soon. He is so thin skinned that he cant handle people calling him out for being the complete idiot he is. He is going to try to get people to ignore all the russia shit but it wont work. he will just continue to make it worse.

We does he attention whore so much from time to time?

I'm not fat or unattractive, I don't have trouble walking up stairs kek, and I have enough motivation to get through college so that's enough for me

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attacking the president instead of North Korea?
Remove that flag next to the date, I dare you faggot.

>Trump is probably going to bomb North Korea soon
Say what? Come on now.

sage, report

Jokes on you the economy is such shit I cant afford a basement.

You forget Drumf

>goebbels
>not sexually active
really makes you think

Lumpf is insecure but he isn't a manlet and he fucks bitches

Settle down tissues. Was just saying that he wants the attention elsewhere. War with North Korea is gonna happen one of these days. It doesnt matter who is president. Was just saying I wouldnt be surprised if he jumps on it. Hes a retard who does retarded things and surrounds himself with even bigger retards.

>Goebbels

He had 6 children, you idiot stormfag.

This guy just doesnt give af... badass!

He didn't have sex until he was like 30 kek you nigger mexican

>those tits

>be you, powerful dictator
>let this woman into your bed without your bodyguards
>get assassinated just like kim jong un's half brother in malaysia

I'm sure they don't, Randall.

Which one of these apply to Hitler?

Yes Mr. Perfect, but you are a douche so thats a big negative.

He was a manlet and barely ever had sex. He was insecure because his dad hit him a lot

Shut up nu male nigger lover

>manlet
5'10 wasn't manlet back then and arguably isn't today
>barely had sex
Do you have an actual sauce for this? As far as I'm aware, he even had a bastard in France during ww1.

Nice assumptions.

>barely ever had sex
Had numerous girlfriends and a wife. Your false accusations and smears are sounding pretty Jüdisch if you ask me

Not true dude he had girlfriends but he never had sex with them. He literally lost his virginity at 30

whats going on with my friend kimmy this time?

>asians with fetal alcohol syndrome

She doesn't appear have an indistinct philtrum, micrognathia, low nasal bridge, ear abnormalities or any of the other signs associated with FAS.

So I think you're wrong.