Why is Melbourne such a fucking joke?

Why is Melbourne such a fucking joke?

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/the-homelessness-crisis-gripping-melbourne-20160715-gq6yog.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-07/homelessness-in-melbourne-city-council-bans-camping/8248506
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying everyone in a dress is a female
fuck off, racist

Isn't melbourne like one of your top one or two or three cities?

They always devolve into trash; hence the need for the nation state rather than the city state.

Idiot, he's clearly an Islamophobe.

Heard it this morning. It's always Melbourne that pulls this shit.

No, Melbourne is a degenerate shithole, full of ice head lebs and lefty hipsters, the only thing of quality it has to offer is coffee.

iktfb

how is melbourne?
I've had an aussie tell me that civilized australia calls it "melbin" because it belongs in the fucking bin

>"melbin" because it belongs in the fucking bin
KEK, that's just how we pronounce it. Haven't been to Melbourne/Victoria in years. But everytime it's mentioned in the news they always harp on about Equality, Diversity, and other SJW bullshit. I think most of the white people there are boomers.

Wait, how will men know when to cross?
We should have symbols for both.

I recently went to Melbourne for a holiday, first time there, last time there.
They harp about female equality constantly while the streets are littered with homeless men.

I didn't even know the signal person was a man, it seemed to be an ambiguous stick figure.

The whole thing is stupid, no one actually gave a shit about it to begin with. But no they have to waste a bit of cash to replace 50% of them because muh equality.

Isn't it kind of sexist to suggest that women only wear skirts? Most chicks I know where jeans or pants more often than skirts.

>inb4 transgender traffic signals
>inb4 different races on traffic signals

Most women or saw in Melbourne were wearing short skirts and denim belts disguised as pants.

How exactly would this be done when the light signals are red and green, a hijab would just look like a huge head.

Yeah, this. And good to know Victorian authorities are dealing with the important issues. Don't worry about Apex, or all the islamic kids constantly plotting attacks, or all those fycking homeless cunts shitting up outside Flinders station. Let's just make sure chicks arent buttblasted when they want to cross the god damn street.

Daniel Andrews has created an environment of sjw molly codling. He's an embarrassment

>streets littered with homeless
Holy shit I just looked this stuff up. They've had a 74 per cent increase in two years.
And now they're trying to basically make being homeless harder so that they will leave. Wtf is wrong with these people haha.

theage.com.au/victoria/the-homelessness-crisis-gripping-melbourne-20160715-gq6yog.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-07/homelessness-in-melbourne-city-council-bans-camping/8248506

>inb4 they create a whole new system just to make this work

They are far more polite than the sydney homeless though, They didn't harass me or ask for money once.

Melbourne is awesome, I lived there for a year. Probably is full of leftist students but I wouldn't know since I split my time between work and pub