Who the fuck is this guy?

Some guy recommended me to check this youtuber out, what this styxhexenhammer666 like and is he on our side of ending the SJW menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115281482
archive.is/ihaZr
youtube.com/watch?v=aQyFevib_5o
youtube.com/user/Liefssmarije
youtu.be/n0P3Rsyy_Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you shill your shitty channel one more time i'm going to dislike bot your videos again.

one of the most redpilled youtubers

Just some guy that got busted for having a 15 year old girlfriend and lurks here and calls anyone who mentions it a paid shill

Can't you only download 1080p thumbnails from the video manager? Alright you asked for it faggot.

Someone who gets shilled five or six times a day here because he hurt the lefts' feelings. They devolved from using fake nudes to using fake screenshots of his conversations and I assume it's all downhill from there.

Also, sage and report for e-celeb crap

Worships the devil. Might have strong mystical powers.

Shillhammer666 making threads about his channel once again

Ignore all these other tards, give him a listen. Good insight and should be apart of your political diet

he's a Satanist
alt lite fag

yeah sure he's real red pilled on hello kitty

It's razorfist's long lost anorexic brother.

he is a good guy

I have to ask one thing of the CTR shills here- why the crappy shoops? I can understand attacking people who aren't leftists here because you're paid to do so, but which David Brock management staffer suggested making these warped images for each person you target? The PJW shoops were funny for a single day, before you started shitposting them so often, and "Stop doing X" with Varg face was ok, but the Molyneux, Styx, and new Varg stuff is rapidly deteriorating into a weird self mockery.

And why don't you ever seem to shill Sargon anymore, why did you start attacking the Golden One instead, when his viewer base is miniscule compared to everyone else you shoop and shill?

until he gets picked on then its
muh shills
things he's being targeted by paid shills like his under 100k sub power matters boogie2988 gets trolled so does reviewbrah nothing to do with paid shills guy needs to get over himself comparing himself to PJW and shit

stay away he's a cross dressing bisexual

That still doesn't explain why the same people post the same crap about the Golden One who is down around 40K.

My best bet is they're targeting only well spoken individuals who happen to delve into politics- Reviewbrah never covers politics, boogie is a fat fuck.

And if this wasn't an organized effort it wouldn't be 24/7 for weeks at a time with the same strategy each time.

why has no one addressed his egregious marfan syndrome?

she's beautiful

1.50$ Has bin deposited in to your bank account, Thank You for correcting the record!

Have you seen the picture where she saved her nipples and chest hair? So adorable

Interesting videos on current affairs, quite like his perspective and his style

she demanded that picture be removed from the internet

Would be a shame if someone posted it on this thread

you better be behind at least 7 incognito tabs she might sue you in court

Ahhhh the legendary return of pixelpenis

STYX IS BASED

BASED

SHADILAY

kek shills pasting fake pics of Styx
just evidence that Styx is based
last whimpers of dying sophists

this, the disinfo is pretty easy to spot now

Looks like a skelly faggot with AIDS

At least post the censored version. Put some respek on it

Fuck StyxHexenfagoot666 he threaten to invade my based state with his autistic followers and threatened to run over protesters blocking traffic. Fuck Styx if he ever comes here I'll beat his 5'7 ass back to Vermont

what's with this tards obsession with manson
he has like 80 vids on him

Commiefornian detected.

You unwittingly confirmed you are a total lefty. No wonder you hate styx.

I'm not to fond of faggots who think their wizards

this is your daily reminder that styx
has a 10.2cm micro pinis

REDPILL ME ON THIS

This is the lousiest attempt to get Sup Forums to like him, yet.

Pathetic, usually I would just post "kys seriously", but you're so pathetic, you just might be a bunch of an heroes.

he's plays his music when he casts magick thats how he lost all his hair in that one picture

He genuinely is being targeted by shills you utter faggot.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115281482

He made a video about taking a break because he was sad. And some leaf found this on youtube. Styx was lurking and saw the thread and then deleted the video and comments

here ya go this ones free now go suck a potatoe ya drunk bastard

Styx is 6'4''

centimeters

>Shoops and more shoops
>On a dedicated shill thread
>Evidence of anything

Still waiting for an archive of his supposed comments, probably never will get one.

bad shoop

Not drunk! Mildly buzzed.

no he's 5'11

he looks like a faggot with aids

i wont ever watch him or care what he says

Well-spoken indeed, his minecraft videos are up there with Kissinger on the political comment scale

bit better?

actually looks like Razorfist with his shades off in this.

good for you he hates the altright and pol
he only voted for trump because he didn't like
gary Johnson

I like Styx. He looks thicker in that picture than he is now, actually healthier. What happened? No, I'm not talking about his gf or whoever that is in the picture.
Now he eats MRE's like a bird.He literally gets small MRE's and says he's not going to finish it all because he'll get too full.
No Styx, I'm not a shill. I love your content outside of minecraft and the MRE videos. I even watch your occult videos and find them interesting.

Styx literally was in the thread when it was first posted and deleted the comments within minutes before anyone thought to archive it. Deleted his video about taking a break and removed his ''liked'' videos on his youtube page.

The girl even removed her age from her youtube account and changed her account name.

Also Styx literally comments on every one of her videos and likes them and even shares her videos on facebook. He even likes her facebook pictures.

Clearly there is something between the 2 of them.

It makes sense why he is so bitter towards Milo when he himself is a closet pedo.

This isn't new with Styx, he has literally been targeting under age girls for years

archive.is/ihaZr

>paid shill detected

remember goy
spirit cooking is just
performance art
thats about all... peace out

What you are showing me here is evidence of him commenting on a video, not of him stalking anyone.

And I only have your word and the word of people posting grotesque shoops of his face that what you're saying happened; sorry, but with a dozen other similar threads in the catalog I lean towards "you're full of crap."

And even if I accepted it was true, why exactly do I care and what exactly does it have to do with politics?

Can someone with skills turn Styx into a Bogdanoff?

I know he loves that meme.

>attacks milo the pedo
>is a pedo himself
its called being a hypocrite

I get ya. He seems not to respect any modern occultism at all. He thinks it's all bullshit but past occultism has aspects of truth to it. He does think there is power in Pepe and Kek though.

i guess this is half bog

That's about all...peace out.

better than my attempt anyway.

>Supplies zero evidence

Yes, goy, I'll just trust whatever someone posts anonymously on a Cantonese fishnet-crafting board about someone who constantly attacks the media and entire left wing of world politics. Surely the claim is true.

hey styx, you're a fucking pretentious little cunt who does nothing all day except jerk off to your cats and make shitty jewtube videos. You think youre hot shit dontcha? You think you are mre steve but your not. You think your some cool crafter of blocks but youre not. You fell in a love with a whale and now you're after 14 year old spooky spics because you know youre a loser living off his grandpas inheritance. You're a goof and were a lot cooler when you the sub count didn't get to your head and you made shitty videos about manson. that's about all and peace out. Unsubscribed and disliked.

His videos are fun to watch, except that he reminds me of the crypt keeper.

He has respectable but not exactly Sup Forums opinions.

he is new neo alt-lite
he'll be anything
just don't call him altright he hates the right
or as he puts it DA UNCLE ADOLF TYP

youtube.com/watch?v=aQyFevib_5o
She knows who styx is, describes him as the weird occult guy.
Scroll down to comments

You know in a way. I respect liberal youtubers. I'm not talking about Styx. Conservatism is what is selling on YouTube right now. The liberals obviously aren't in it for the money. You honestly can't tell now if a "redpilled" youtuber is in it for the shekels.

He's a cat molester from Vermont. When he isn't jerking off into the litter box he casts spells to ancient Scandinavian gods and memes candidates into the presidency. Would recommend 10/10, that's about all, peace out.

Better archive it before they delete the comments

I think I know what is happening here

>Styx apparently familiar with young, right wing female user
>Shills want to attack him like they do everyone else
>Their fake nudes fail to do anything
>He doesn't bow to zion like PJW
>Isn't an occasional asshole like Molyneux
>They decide to manufacture cringe comments on said users channel instead
>Can't supply archive because said comments were never real to begin with

I would be very unsurprised if similar claims are made against other similar political figures over the coming months. I did see someone trying to claim Molyneux was a pervert in a thread earlier (with a picture of him with his grand daughter or something.)

I wonder if shareblue/CTR are aware of how obvious they're being these last few days.

>I wonder if shareblue/CTR are aware of how obvious they're being these last few days.
They are shilling the Vault 7 threads pretty hard right now. Every vault 7 thread has like 10 posts that just says "oh look more nothing".

Someone should contact Liefssmarije from youtube and ask her if she made these comments

youtube.com/user/Liefssmarije

hi tarl

He is like a proper american. Look at his little shack.

Might be into whatever he wants to be into because freedom, but is actually quite serious. Not a corp cuck nor a commie.

youtu.be/n0P3Rsyy_Gc

Fuck this molycuck

>casts spell

fuck this shit again

notice that they never go after HA Goodman, Tim Black, Sane Progressive, or any of the other anti-establishment liberal youtube pundits.

Styx did get a mention in vice, which is interesting because now all the fluff bunnies will probably look up his work.

Feels like everytime I visit Sup Forums at least 10 "e-celeb" hate threads are up and populated by the same shills on proxies

It's actually pretty funny