Jew Hate Thread

Kikes are NOT allowed in this thread. Let us expose their lies, one lie at a time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice thread

There seem to be a lot of threads with crying jews in the OP lately. Weird.

I hate their influence in architecture.

Why hate the jews ? they are a peace loving people?

That's actually beautiful. It is a museum with a significant rock department.

Reminder that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has cursed Saudi hypocrites and praised Yemenis, meaning no matter what Saudis do or who they ally with, they will lose to the Houthis.This isnt a proxy war, this is an apocalyptic holy war between people of faith and wisdom and the Devil's horn. Something this egghead cant understand.

>When Mohammed wanted to annex Yemen, he sent his cousin Ali (AS) alone and the Yemenis converted to Islam without war, giving them a lofty position from the start; they never waged war against the Prophet and entered peacefully into Islam
>It is narrated that Prophet said of the Yemenites "The people of Yemen are extremely gentle and soft-hearted. Belief (iman) is that of the Yemenis and wisdom (hikma) is that of the Yemenis. Pride and haughtiness are the characters of the owners of camels, and calmness and solemnity are the qualities of the owners of sheep."
>It is narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: “They are tender-hearted and more delicate of soul. The capacity to understand (fiqh) is of the Yemenis and wisdom is that of the Yemenis"
>It was mentioned in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) that the people of Najd (modern-day KSA) were the best of people, but the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was quick to reject this notion saying that this was wrong; rather, the people of Yemen were the best amongst people. This Hadith reminds us of another narration recorded by Imam al-Bukhari and others wherein the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka (blessings)in our Sham (Modern-day Syria) O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” and he said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Sham, O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” that he said on the third occasion: “In that place (najd) are earthquakes and seditions, and in that place shall rise the devil’s horn.” (See: Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 990

lmao sure buddy

BLACKED

you're "actually" a faggot
It looks like the vestigial twin of that building grew up to be a great big ugly eyesore. It doesn't blend. It just screms "look at me look at me look at me look at me"
its like facebook was a building
christ

It looks like a tumor.

>"look at me look at me look at me look at me"
>its like facebook was a building
Well its a museum and they want to draw in the crowds. Of course they want people to look at it.

Now that is disgusting because it looks too organic.

>Found everywhere
>Belongs nowhere

Built in their own image...

>turned art into a money laundering racket

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y

A garbage pile constructed by a Jewish woman on display in a museum.

This is beautiful. It is representative of urban decay.

The Eternal Jew

Every single one of those tiles is a different shape. How the fuck?

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND THE IDF

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW