AMERICA YES: 'Genderless Alien’ Wants To Adopt Children

dailywire.com/news/14152/genderless-alien-wants-adopt-children-should-work-amanda-prestigiacomo

Isn't it great that the lack of a gender identity is no longer a barrier to adopting children? It's amazing how much progress we have made. This wouldn't have been allowed in the sexually repressive 50s for sure!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

For a little more context:

Only people are allowed to adopt children.

mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed tho

So, how many years until he realizes this was a huge fucking mistake?

Don't be a specist

Why would he do that to himself, jesus man.

>"I don't see why I shouldn't have my genitals completely removed and have nothing down there," he added.
Hmm, this man has a point. What good reason would you have to NOT cut your dick off? I can't think of any.

Approximately 3 at the earliest. Might set in at 30 or later though

This is why not everyone can be exposed to the bogpill

We wouldn't know because he would have killed himself before being able to tell people that it was a mistake.

How will it pee wihout genitals?

yea fucking rite nobody with a brain will give that thing a kid

Nephrostomy or a tube

What's that? Give me a quick rundown

This

Welcome to current year, when mental illness is celebrated by the left.

>give human child to alien parent

and it will be blamed on the haters who made him so uncomfortable, mark my words

now I want to see nudes of this fuck, just to know what the end result looks like.

>Retarded person want to adopt a child

>Vinny Ohh
>Vinny Ayy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath
Anyone?

gender confusion is a mental disorder

one father and one mother is the proven, optimal family structure for raising children.

You think Jewish doctors wouldn't be willing to do this?

Plastic Surgeons who do this are usually (((Plastic Surgeons)))

Dead , it dead along the time when plastic surgeons started earning more cash than neurosurgeons

When you ( as a medic ) have a patient that wants a sex change aka mutilation of genitals there is nothing you can do because saying no would be putting your own judgement over the patient's

Same goes for this stupid kid and his surgeries

This boy needs a bullet to the cerebellum. Obvious mental case wanting time with children. That's gonna end well.

It looks like nothing. At least if done surgically. Just like flat smooth featureless skin with a small hole.

i dont consider plastic surgeons or psychiatrists to be real doctors

I dunno how anyone who participated in mutilating that guy can sleep at night.

I mean you could use your skill to do reconstruction surgery and actually heal someone but doing that is like wtf

Give it a couple nigger kids to virtue signal with. Who cares. It would be pretty funny to see their reaction when it came to pick them up and the orphanage said "here's your new dad!"

Greedy doctors are the real issue in the whole transsexual deal. They've utterly convinced the world that these sort of barbaric procedures are 100% fine, and it's all so they can fucking make money.

Trannies may be mentally ill, but they're the victims and they're being taken advantage of by kike doctors.

it's all about collecting the shekels for them

This article is appearing for a reason
This is what ((they)) want to create, genderless grey blob people

You must not have met any kikes.

>this guy will inevitably off himself
>might as well make someone happy (specifically my wallet)
Probably how they think

The ayy lmao is a faggot so he's probably going rape the adopted children.

Vinny OhhLMOH

How?

I bet he will have a child before that half the people in this thread.

Anal probe

I have a feeling he's way too far gone for that.

Congrats 'merica, you are the 1# of gigantic faggots with really fucked up mental problems on earth!!!!

America #1!!!

America #1!!!
America #1!!!

A true beacon of light for the entire world..

I suspect that this alien is planning to fuck and eat the children with its alien friends

That would be hard without genitals but your way works too

(((Dailywire)))

Still though.. I might just get me a qt trap when I can afford to be cozy af with the little psycho.

Why would we let him have children. He'll probe them!

Young men died in Normandy for this...

:(

We transmetropolitan now

plastic surgeons are very technically proficient. back in the civilian market they do dumb shit like this, but those skills translated for a lot of veteran's to having legs and arms reattached that functioned.

Poor innocent German soldiers, just desperately trying to prevent an Allied invasion.

*Communist invasion

Don't you know? The best way to honour the fallen is by cutting your dick off.

>Communists invaded Normandy

>The make-up artist

That's correct.

And everybody in here has a vagina and light their hair on fire every single day. Best tools of Satan. You did all this. There's nothing you can do about it keeping on these paths

>Alien wants to abduct children
No way

Yeah! People are adopted by wolves and chimps all the time! That always works out!

were does this 22 years old get the money for all this shit ? is he a ....model , or what ?

what if the degenerates are his parents that put hormones on his baby milk and had him grow up with pop music

Only in USA

Those poor kids are gonna get PROBED

That's it. Trump needs to make it illegal to get a divorce.
>Death penatly

>mfw

quick, someone photoshop him in front of the tree.

>dad
bro how can you be so insensitive?

Yeah, wouldn't want to assume someone's identity based on anything as fleeting as chromsomes.

>what a fugly ass creature
>just curious does anyone want to date you looking like that?
>wow

someone please start a fucking petition to not let this deranged weird cunt have access to children.

Kek

i would give this guy 20 years left before he kills himself. this is a huge mistake.

young, easily influenced
somehow has a lot of money
tumblr safe zone life provides an environment where kids easily slip into life ruining lifestyles. there's no checks. only positive seeming "yes you're beautiful", "yes that's a good idea".

but how the fuck does a 22 year old have that money? it's without a doubt coming from parentals. guy is set up for ruins. he's probably not mentally strong enough to see through all the attention he's getting. rip

I agree, a lot of times these 'people' are mentally ill.
No amount of plastic surgery will change anything.
Thankfully, they realized this, spiral down and do the work of Mike Pence.

VIGILO CONFIDO

fuck now I have a mental image
thanks alot asshole

David Reimer, the first child to ever undergo a (forced) sex change, had to piss out of a hole in his lower gut for over a decade.

He later committed suicide.

Are you one of those that judge people on mammalism? Typial mammalists to reduce social issues to specism or so called "racism". Fuck you and your mammalist supremacy bigotry. You need to be educated.

only 50k?
what a deal

Lmao

To be true, AMERICA YES is indicating the US isn't the origin of every degeneracy.

In fact it's not true. They are the central of every SWJ thing, the very core of unrests in several nations that are not even on their continent, the fact their notebank tries to come up with china and loses all the way until the US cries, there are more furries than in thew whole EU although we got more than double of your population, the military stations and the cry for the 2% of paying into NaTO as you know you pay the most of this money to have bases on our soil and not paying a penny for your wars when they are over, the constant btfo on asian soil and no answer to it other than "china is bad"

Send this fucking thing to the gas chambers.

>implying that this isn't the epitome of degeneracy

And you guys said Brazil was degeneracy because of black people, what the fuck is this shit?

I wonder if anyone cared about him enough to ask why he's doing this, suggest therapy, or at least an ass whooping to beat some sense into his dumbshit skull

Totally not a mental illness folks. Born this way. Fit as a fiddle.

how did he earn that money?

checked, anyone that gives him kids is responsible

Dear Diary,
Today I found a reason to like Croatia.

>Genderless Alien
Fucking Sectoids Get the fuck off my Planet you genestealing fucks!
VIGILO CONFIDO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is based Omar when you need him

>gender confusion is a mental disorder

This is beyond gender confusion. This man thinks he's an alien!

Fucking xenoloving faggot needs to be dissected.