WIKILEAKS: VAULT 7 Image has hidden photo?

I downloaded the VAULT 7 photo and noticed some noise. I brought it into Photoshop and played around with the levels. BOOM!

This is what you get... what's this????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Sanborn
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_(sculpture)#
twitter.com/MathEasySolns/status/838927782885261312
washingtonian.com/2016/12/19/things-to-do-in-dc-this-week-december-19-21/
youtu.be/_Mbxe33BYW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bush_Center_for_Intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_(sculpture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Webster
wikileaks.org/plusd/pressrelease/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Barcelona
heavy.com/news/2017/03/what-is-wikileaks-vault-7-photos-clues-theories/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fancy Assange keeping us in such suspense over vault 7!
He was busy crafting a hidden meme into his picture :-)

Ching Chong Ching Ching chong Ling dong

*coughs*

Adjust contrast and brightness on the pic from the tweet and you get this

Tower of babel?

Stop passing that image around, we know it's 353 now.

JESUS SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Sanborn

Indeed. But wait, there's more! Look up the building that his statue "Lingua" is in (the one that is pictured). Look at the coordinates. Look at the number of floors. #spoopy

The Russian text is from the book War and Peace (Volume 3, Part 1, beginning of chapter XXII)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_(sculpture)#

>In June 1812, Napoleon invades Prussia.

>Tolstoy pauses the story to meditate on history and its causes.

>He argues that the typical explanations for history, which attribute war and big events to politics and 'great' men, are insufficient.

>Instead, he argues that history is caused by infinite decisions and influences, most of which seem unimportant.

>Therefore, even though people make decisions from free will, those decisions are still employed by a greater destiny.

twitter.com/MathEasySolns/status/838927782885261312

washingtonian.com/2016/12/19/things-to-do-in-dc-this-week-december-19-21/

Oh look, literally nothing. Big surprise.

Is it unreleased NIN tracks from the "Year Zero"?

Solution of passage 1

Method : Vigenère

Keywords: Kryptos, Palimpsest

BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION
Solution of passage 2

Method : Vigenère

Keywords: Kryptos, Abscissa

IT WAS TOTALLY INVISIBLE HOWS THAT POSSIBLE ? THEY USED THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD X THE INFORMATION WAS GATHERED AND TRANSMITTED UNDERGRUUND TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS ? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE X WHO KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION ? ONLY WW THIS WAS HIS LAST MESSAGE X THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO

CNTD

LINGUA LOCATION. It also borders 7th street.

Bump for interest.

so what about the convention center

Who knew assange was an /x/tard

Dunno yet. It might just be something silly. Another user pointed it out in the last thread.

As I posted in another thread, my theory:
1. Year Zero of the modern era is 1979 according to Assange in an interview.
2. Picture tells us it is about CIA because that sculpture is by an artist who did a similar sculpture at Langley.
3. Sculpture has Chinese characters, so its about China.
So ... CIA documents in the context of China 1979 is my best guess. Which would be interesting as Jan 1st 1979 is when we established Diplomatic relationship w/China.

77 rooms as well!!

is this latin and chink

wtf is going on

what's the point of encrypting the files if they give the key publicly and spoon-feed normies who don't know how to decrypt?

I'm doing my part!

Shadilay brother. Kek is very vocal tonight.

give a heads up to the trump administration as to what is being leaked and when. also watch the globalists shit their pants because they know what vault 7 is, or they have a good idea.

Don't get it. How encrypting it would give the Trump admin a heads up?

the public can't read it untill tomorow morning when the password is released. the trump admin knows what vault 7 is. so do the globalists.

check this page for the source of the image and more info about what and where it is.

h-t-t-p thinslicinglife
blogspot
co
uk/2012/09/project-1-final-version-2-photos-of
h-t-m-l

> Oh look, literally a shill. Big surprise.
Go home shariablue. Nobody likes you.

>Kek is very vocal tonight.
It's also going public on the 7th of March.

Kek is behind these leaks.

It's a photographer's website.

"Photo topic: A,A sculpture by Jim Sanborn
Photo location: UH Main Campus outside MD Anderson Library
Time of day: 8:28 pm

Is the photo different? Yes. This is a different photo than the one from The Strand in Galveston, TX."

"The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up."

So to WL year zero is an analogy to how globalists are trying to destroy our nations to form an open society.

I'm at work so can't download this until I get home. Do I need to do anything special with the files downloaded before the password is dropped or can I just open them straight up with the password?

Also the the leak is being encrypted using 7zip... more 7s

Reverse image searching this image on TinyEYE, the image is named cia-headquarters.jpg

Oh, I just grabbed that one off of google. It might not be the one WL used. Also, the Lingua sculpture is not at the CIA HQ. The Kryptos sculpture is, though.

Hmmm... There's a metal band called Ghost who have a recording called 'Year Zero'... about the coming of Satan. Probably unconnected.

youtu.be/_Mbxe33BYW8

Newfag here. I've seen you guys discuss Vault 7 before, so I ask, what do these relate to?

>he doesn't know

>THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO
Those have got to be gps coordinates.

>Find your way to the secret layer 2 board
>The awaits
>Praise KEK!

GOT IT. USES DMS.

GUYS...
THE ADDRESS LEADS HERE!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bush_Center_for_Intelligence
The George Bush Center for Intelligence is the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency located in the unincorporated community of Langley in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States.

The headquarters is a conglomeration of the Original Headquarters Building (OHB) and the New Headquarters Building (NHB) that sits on a total of 258 acres (1.04 km2) of land.[1]

Cracked!

what the fuck is this going to be? holy shit. 9/11?

Shit! Satan agrees.

they also tweeted a photo at the langley air force base in Virginia

Well, he did say V7 was CIA related.

i love my wifes son

where are u getting kryptos from??
in fact where do u see it?

Guys, don't be so quick to dismiss the September 11 Twin Tower attacks as potentially being relevant.

9/11 is often described as a Year Zero event. On a surface level the event completely morphed both America and the World at large.

For occultists 9/11 is largely believed to be a rebirthing ritual, with the power of the old world (World Trade Centre) demolished and reconstructed into a new symbol (The Freedom Tower).

Post proof or kill yourself your larping faggot

completely irrelavant how is a random sculptor going to build a sculpture \ of any relevance whatsoever to world wars or an impending soom on humanity. as for what reason the cia has it or keeps it who the fuck knows.

>9/11?
What's what I thought. Year Zero, Ground Zero and maybe WT7?

This feels like a thread that shills are false flagging. Either that or there are way more newfags on here that probably need to lurk moar

Prepare for Badselfeater 2.0 lads

DON'T HAVE ABORTION

I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA. TRY USING LINGUA INSTEAD OF KRYPTOS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_(sculpture)
The Lingua is a sculpture by American artist Jim Sanborn located at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Pic related is Lingua

The Spanish part is a book by Washington Irving about Columbus' Journeys. It's also in another book about Spanish's Colonies beyond the sea. Whatever this thing is, it features books.

HOLY SHIT
THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST

Corresponds to

WHICH IS

1000 Colonial Farm Rd, McLean VA

WHICH IS THE CIA ADDRESS

OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE FALLEN INTO MY FRIENDS

oh my llama friend.

Could be a fucking coincidence but...

Precinct 353 (in the image) relates to the local of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation in Tokyo. This same bank was on floor 96 of WTC 1 - the floor where the plane hit. I extracted a paragraph below from a 911 review document.

"On 9/11, American Airlines Flight 11 hit the north face of the north tower (WTC 1) between floors 94 and 99. In a stunning coincidence, these floors bracket those that had been upgraded for fireproofing shortly before 9/11. [12] This coincidence was amplified by the fact that one tenant occupied all of those floors – Marsh & McLennan (Marsh), which at the time was the world's largest insurance brokerage company. One other tenant, Sumitomo Bank, shared part of floor 96 with Marsh."

This is the Spanish part.

You fell onto an archived thread that someone else already posted that same bullshit response.

Wrong statue

Leave.

Here's the 911 review document. Just a quick scan of this document shows a shit load of bad stuff going on.
http
911review.com/articles/ryan/demolition_access_p1
html

fuck you CIA, i was responding to a statement in this pic. faglord.

Assange is dead.

If you don't know that you were not here in october and november.

Vault 7 is bullshit.

Original thread here:

>cheaters on trade
>china

Go to bed Barron.

Have they been harvesting kek for evil this whole time?

BTW IN PASSAGE 2, WW REFERS TO WILLIAM WEBSTER. HE'S STILL ALIVE.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Webster

Bampen

kek

>THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO

wikileaks.org/plusd/pressrelease/

new playable dimension dlc $12.99

Thank god I've been saving my (you)'s
Let me gift you one for this fine intel.

Snowden currently precisely at 1776 tweets, for what it's worth...

Inb4 wikileaks is run by the CIA and the vault 7 files plants a worm in your system that sends your data back to CIA HQ

I just went through the files. Nothing but common Pepes.

The cia are the enemy of humanity.

Direct mercenary army of the kikes. Pedophile sadistic fucking rats. Burn them all.

GOT IT FINAL 97 LETTERS.
OBKR
UOXOGHULBSOLIFBBWFLRVQQPRNGKSSO
TWTQSJQSSEKZZWATJKLUDIAWINFBNYP
VTTMZFPKWGDKZXTJCDIGKUHUAUEKCAR

WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE LAST 3 PASSAGES DECODED AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY CLUES THEY CONTAIN TO SOLVE THE FINAL PASSAGE!

Based Wizard.

Hey theres one of these in public in (((philly)))

>george bush center for intelligence

must be a school for retards

badselfeater was fucking glorious, the first and only time Sup Forums ever got memed on

DAK

I can make out a part near the top of the pillar in that says "-ona 1493 A.D." and the full word Barcelona in the line below it, which I believe is a reference to this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Barcelona

Incoming invasion?

heavy.com/news/2017/03/what-is-wikileaks-vault-7-photos-clues-theories/

trudat

I lol'd

then I paid for half my gf's abortion, jokes on them

same here famalam

dak ended up coinciding pretty well with the date julian assange got killed

even the autists of Sup Forums are not going to figure out a kryptos my man
but keep trying

read about the lawn statue
the only people ever to claim they cracked part 4 the final part was the NSA and they wont tell what it says

Treasonous connections between the CIA and China.
Calling it now.
Gimme digits.
Plz Lord Kek.

To quote Wikipedia: "The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up."

TV networks, Department of Ed, Fundamentalist takeover of Saudi and Iran, CIA arming rebels...sounds like a revolutionary change in culture worldwide, if one views media and public education through the conspiratorial lens.