In light of the accomplishments of based stickman...

In light of the accomplishments of based stickman, would we perhaps move to suggest better one handed melee weapons to be used against godless commies in the thick of political discourse?

I recommend pic related filled with sand. a small shield on your off hand should be a must. unless we have crew served weapons platforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shillelagh_(club)
youtube.com/watch?v=5cqzOo6B0Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc
americanfireworks.com/buy-fireworks-online/sparkler-smoke/big-color-smoke-balls-dominator-559.html
youtube.com/watch?v=unV7SItQZKc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rat Sticks?

>unless we have crew served weapons platforms.
This is what the fuck people are talking about when they say LARPing

Wiffle ball is the shit

use superior Irish sticks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shillelagh_(club)

call it the KEKBASHER

Came here to post this.

Also use a bo staff as flagpoles so they don't fucking break.

You need to go back.

>crew serve weapons

Don't bring Mortars to protests, you'll get arrested if you don't have the tax stamp for the mortar and each individual HE round. Also, you need to fill out paper work if you take a mortar to an out of state event.

How much Stickage can you use without being assault with a deadly weapon or any other felony?
How about a Kendo stick like the Sandman?

wiffle ball is actually really fun. sorry you didn't have friends as a lad, but the movement still needs you. Youll meet friends and comrades that you will remember for the rest of your life in these coming years.

The holy water sprinkler, purges demons and sends em right back to hell

I support this notion.

Alternatively, a length of schedule 40 pipe from the hardware store will break some bones for sure.

>implying you need to bring a long range weapon to the protest

Any sturdy stick that has a heavy side cam be used as a mace, this actually is very effective agaisnt armor and shields. Ok enough agaisnt soft targets.

Pikes are the easiest thing to use, just stab and keep your opponent at a distance, it dominates the battlefield really easily.

Dont bother with swords or knives unless you can use them.

Use a katana if youre a weeb and have a nippon steel katanu folded 1000 times with ta pwer of animu

>not having a team of cute schoolgirls lay down smoke so you can advance
>not using long range tear gas rounds to disperse Antifa attackers

terrible tactics

of course the 6 cell D version is the king

For anyone who doesnt know this has a gun built into it too.

>tfw you need a security licence to buy one in aus
Just fuck my right to self defence familia

Mine's a 4 cell D and if you know how to crank that thing around you wouldn't want to be hit by it + easier for tight quarters. Useful legit tool as well, and I got an LED insert for the bulb so it's even more durable.

Of course I also have a 2 AA little guy for the pocket with the usual jabby cuff so you can swipe / smash a bitch with it if need be. Better than busting up your knuckles.

BIN THAT LAMP

Wooden pickaxe handles, and fence post digger handles work well as improvised clubs.

You can also find them at almost any hardware store.

Just carry a chain wallet with a combination lock on the end of it. If you have to use it, you can just reapply it to your belt loop and tuck the lock. None would be the wiser, plus, you could really fuck someone up with it.

Do this

youtube.com/watch?v=5cqzOo6B0Ic

hide this in your hoody or jacket

fire hose

youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc

>why do you want to hurt me user?

It all depends

If it's just for a protest brawl, a hardwood pole for a sign or flag will work, and it won't be generally seen as a deadly weapon, but you can use it for defense if you have to

Just don't use shitty ply or pine, as it breaks

As for proper weapons, that's simple: firearms, bows, axes, swords, spears, and daggers

melee seems like a good reason to tackle you to the ground for your own protection for a brief dry hump and boob rub.

why not fill it with concrete?

dubz mean kek is on the side of aug, heil antifu

going to sydney this year, need me to end your pain. i could smuggle my flashlight in

this is objectively the best answer. Police use them in their EDC and have used them as batons in sticky situations

Peasants used to fuck up cavalry and all with this. Can be used for stabbing and clubbing.

just get a gun

Stupid choice. It will wrap itself 3 times around a skinny numale

Protip just smoke out any protesters you encounter.

Order bulk SMOKES and light a ton off and disperse them in dense crowds.

americanfireworks.com/buy-fireworks-online/sparkler-smoke/big-color-smoke-balls-dominator-559.html

kek

Sticks are fine, but they need to be of a better, harder type of wood than the one stickman was using so they don't break. Hammer a nail through the end to really fuck up antifas.

Wait, seriously?

All of your shitposting privileges are revoked, petrolfags. You literally can't buy a fucking flashlight. I hope the Japs kill all your whales.

Are you serious 'Stralya?

Flexible, flail type weapons are where its at.

Rubber hose doesn't break bones. A lock attached to a length of chain will put people in the hospital, if not kill with a head shot.

Well memed

I'll bash her fucking skull in with a beer bottle.

Or just use a DIY method for large output and less traceability

youtube.com/watch?v=unV7SItQZKc

This is triggering my Rhodok PTSD

pitchforks. you should be just kind of jabbing them into retreat, doesn't have to be hard or dangerous, but several guys with pitchforks can hold quite a few rowdy cucks off.

Just wear one of theses as a belt

Bash em good!

WWI trench clubs for that vintage brutality

>settling political disputes through violence
What are you, a nigger?

That black and yellow one...

>no step on snek

Just remember that it must be set up in such a way that it can't clearly be identified as a weapon.

Stickman used his to hold up a sign, like how union scum would tape signs to baseball bats.

Because you're a fucking Commie. Nothing personal (it is personal).

What are these? Dragon dildos?

get some 5-lb solid steel workout clubs

Kek

Why don't they fight back? They just stand there helplessly while people beat them. They could at least get their night sticks out and bash a few skulls in to restore order instead of just being a human punching bag.

DO NOT USE VIOLENCE

As fun as it is to role play - the one thing the """""alt-right""""" has over the radical left is there are no violent chimp-outs or riots.

>Get short stick, firm and strong
>Drill chain into top
>Attach several metal padlocks to the end of the chain
Flail.

Russian whips called Nagaika, ridiculously effective because of their design, you use them more like a nunchuck or baton.

And we still have that. Stick Knight acted in defense of a fellow citizen in danger. This discussion revolves around what kind of objects you can have that can double as weapons if need be, with a few exceptions, like myself.
With my homemade flail.

no RWDS?

it's just satire m8

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick
The Millwall brick is a classic. Bonus points if you use a leftist rag

Anybody got a gif of him hitting that commie and "your blunt skill has increased" from Oblivion pops up in the corner? Is that a meme yet?

Thats what Im talking about!!! Just like our ideological and historical predecessor to the God Emperor Trump, the Good ole' Hickory Andrew Jackson, beat the shit out of his Would be assasin with his Hickory cane. Stick man used a pinewood dowel from HomeDepot

The trick is finding something that's non-lethal, sturdy, and you would have a very good reason for carrying around with you. Stickman had a sign with the paper torn off, which is mostly perfect, it's not likely to kill, but it WILL hurt, and he has a very valid reason for carrying it, since it's nothing more than a sign with the paper torn off, but it broke on one swing, so it's not very sturdy.

You need something that would not kill, can survive more than one swing, and you have a very good reason for carrying to a protest. Stuff like baseball bats, especially metal ones, wouldn't make it past the "good reason" unless there was a game going on right next to the protest, and you arrive in a baseball getup and your friends can confirm you were at the game, and metal ones may be deadly.

I say a good, large flashlight would be perfect desu. Some of them have a stunflash to blind people, it's not going to break in half, there's never a good reason NOT to carry a flashlight with you in a pocket or a bag, and as long as your careful with your swing placement and how hard you swing, it won't kill anyone. Not a very good weapon for bringing down on Commie skull with all your might though. Unless you want to be a martyr.

Maglights are awesome

Based Brit, beating fags over the head with a magazine and a rock.

Larp cringe.

Question to americans, are bats allowed ?

Sock full of batteries. Accept no substitutes.

long roll of nickels in duct tape

LEARN TO SHANK LEARN TO SHANK LEARN TO SHANK LEANN TO SHANK

There's nothing more American than Baseball, Apple Pie, and Polkas.

I'd like to see what your face looks like after I knock you between the eyes with my accordion. I'll jab my goddamn clarinet reed-first right through your fucking eye socket. We'll see if that makes a sound, faggot.

I love andrew jackson so much

>crew served weapons platforms
we need this guy's help then

>mfw my stepdad is Irish and has like 6 of these

so no?

You don't want to use any weapons at all.

Just buy a pair of gloves with a reinforced hard-knuckle and go to town.

I think if you brought a bat to a protest people might think you came just to bust some skulls. It makes a good home defense weapon but only an autist would take one to a protest.

>go to town
And break your wrists.

>he didn't buy wraps, gloves, and a heavy bag to learn how to throw a punch and not snap his shit up

fair enough

I like the idea of this but I also feel like these threads are just a trap to get us to commit felonies to further the narrative that Trump supporters are violent. It is frustrating to not be able to do anything about the antifa scum though.

Maybe with your little bitch wrists

just get a shitton of peperspray, wear a gas mask, a shield, a taser just in case, and a shit ton of protective gear

Stick to flagpoles and signposts.

You need plausible deniability for the courtroom.

In CCW states maybe a firearm, but if you take a life, do you know what you gain?

reminds me of that big cunt from gangs of new york

>Take a life
Communists aren't living beings.

Not just learning ballistic charts and launching funzies out of your home-made potato canon from far away until your dude on com confirms a hit or two and then legging it out.

How cucked is this board?
Just get a CCW and shoot the fuckers. Hell in my state it's barely a crime to shoot a nigger. Especially if he's on your property.

>Invest in STR
>Smash commies
>Repeat

Yeah go to town. All that remains to be seen is how you intend to close the distance between where your hands can't yet reach me but me pointy stick can reach you.

I think a good old fashioned bearding of all lumbersexual cucks is in order. Like the indians with scalps, only better.

Weapon idea: Chemical warfare edition
>Get flu
>Cough up mucus into a 50/50 water and mucus spray bottle/fire extinguisher
>????
>Profit