Based Stick Man is Free

twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838932331515662336

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQFma_1aao
youtube.com/watch?v=rOkyIvCBvrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YESSS

I'm going to donate to Wesearchr now that I know it's legit

I need an address. We need to mail him high quality sticks.

Have we found /ourguy/ once and for all?

>drumpf supporter assaults someone
>gets free
I'm glad drumpf isn't bribing law enforcement by promising to "be on their side"

defends someone*

His sticks are already the highest quality because they are crafted with love and devotion for America. You just can't top that.

Collectively leftists screeched out when his bail was posted.

What happened? We're the charges dropped? Did he just pay bail?

Mail him some hickory sledge hammer handles!

yeah assault...you mean defense right

Yeah this tweet sucks balls

Paid bail

Just what he needs, a bunch of faggots sending him a bunch of faggots.

lol at those skinny-jeaned faggots attacking the blue jacket guy

>We're the charges dropped? Did he just pay bail?

This.
Bail is not freedom. It's being let out of prison long enough to prepare your defense.

Charges Dropped is freedom.

Was he acquitted or just bailed out?

50k is not worth it. I would've just stayed in jail until my trial.

His bail was set at 50k, he goes to court tomorrow morning.

We should form an army to protect this man from custody.

You only need to post 10%. Bondsmen handle the rest if you fail to show up to court.

How does that work? He only had to pay 5k now and pays the rest later or if he shows up he doesn't have to?

I can't believe someone is dumb enough to conflate freedom with bail

I wonder how many people have left court and hugged their families thinking it was all over kek

Bail is a deposit to guarantee you will appear in court, you get the money back after if you do show up

Shareblue doesn't hire the most brilliant people.

At least have some decency and change the goddamn filename if you are going to bait some people into hating your whole organization a little more you illiterate skinny faggot.

Bounty hunters come after you if you don't go to court and make you pay full. If you show up to court, you lose your bail money unless you pay in full. It's like a deposit. So you're right.

is there a longer video of this altercation?

Ok, I guess I never understood how it worked at all. Thanks mate.

he pays 10% to the bondsman, he handles the rest.

If he shows up in court, NONE of it back, if he doesn't, they seize his collateral and send a bounty hunter after him to ensure he shows.

If you pay the bond yourself, you get the money back after showing up in court.

You can also offer collateral for your bail, and the court will seize it if you fail to show.

Never use a bondsman if you can, it's a waste of money.

He deserved a better name, "stickman" is fucking gay. What an embarrassment.

As opposed to what, "Alt Knight"? Which is it? A gay sounding name, or more ammo for le ebin alt-right crusade?

its for poor people how many have 50k cash or more laying around?

I laughed a little too hard at that.

FREEDOM

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US!

lmao @ the guy stickman cracked getting friendly-fire maced in the back of the head, then maced in they face by stickman's ally.

That's why poor people put up houses, cars, etc.

Hahaha, fuck him. He's still facing five fucking felonies.

He probably lost his job too, assuming the Asian cunt licker was employed. He's been in the pokey for days. That's usually not a valid reason for work, "I'm in the pokey, boss."

Hahaha. He ruined his life, the faggot ass, gook-fucking kike weeaboo.

Shouldn't he be more mature at his age? Dude's got gray hairs in his beard, yet he's getting in fights with college students. Fucking midlife crisis or some shit.

FUCK. THIS. GUY.

LMAO! I hope he brings his stick next time so Antifa can impale him on it after the impeachment proceedings.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I feel good guys, I think just maybe we're on the right track. Prayers for the Alt-Knight and #MAGA

more of his preggo wife so i can fap to it later

Captain America.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this racemixer?

You seem upset about something.

That "racemixer" > you

This man defended what he thought was right. He should've only used a shield to protect people, because then he would spread a better message, but what can you do when these antifa protesters refuse to abide to protesting peacefully and resort to attacking and macing others. I made some fanart, it's more of a Sup Forums meme then my actual stance on the guy, but here you go. I'll stand with him, because I believe in him.

T. Beta leftist antfa commie numale cuckboi

Shareblue plz

turquoise jacket getting btfo tho

He has a mask on so none of that shit affection him in any way

Fucking violent thug. I hope antifa find him and string him up to make a lesson out of him.

slight edit

FUCK YES

RISE AGAIN HERO

That's too smart, Sup Forums won't listen to you. Captain America not only fits, but the leftists would pull a "wtf I hate captain america now" and lose one of their comic book 'heroes'.

You. Yes, you, reading this post. Stop calling him Stick Man. Stop calling him Alt Knight. Call him Captain America. 2 birds with one fucking stone.

You are a fuckin retard...but that's insulting to retards

Mace-man deserves his own meme too. His technique is awesome.

>LOOSE THESE BONDS, VILLAINS
Spaketh the Alt Knight

They come in and out so fast as of late, they can barely keep control on their own operation. It's an amusing sight, for so long they believed themselves in power above all, but it only took a moment for the ones that truly rule to get themselves heard and fuck their shit up, repeatedly. They are arrogant idiots who are trying to force their rotten version of the ''truth'' on an non-euclidean mass of personalities so varied that to fight us all would be akin to fight on all front possible at the same time, for anons never sleep and are incredibly autistic.

It's like two world colliding at incredible speed, one is powerful as it is and can influence the entire world, but so grand it has to look where it put its feet down as to prevent any fuck up that could show up his presence to the entire world while the other is a regroup of barely influential social fuckup from all corners of life that decided randomly to band together to fuck shit up, no need to care where you step since we feed on chaos and no matter what is said about us, we just don't give a shit since nobody has to assume anything. It's like a gigantic star the size of the solar system vs a minuscule black hole the size of a football field.

It's beautiful.

wa-BAM

man that never gets old

Fuck off cuck, he has balls 100x the size of yours

best post

>Getting called a cuck
>From a Germ

Hans please.

Naw. Next time we'll just bring guns.

It's too late, Stickman is his name now

Based as fuck and a chad? What next?

I think so.

It begins bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQFma_1aao

Captain America beats up Nazis though?

Oh, goodie.

>And thus, after slaying the insolent knaves, and escaping the chains of Castle Black, the valiant Alt Knight returned to the Kingdom of Goodness, returned to his fair princess, Lady Alt.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOkyIvCBvrk

THIS DAY. WE FIGHT

>mace man moving in elegantly like a boxer

I would donate money to his legal defense but now that my coverage is being revoked under Trumpcare I'll have no money left. Thanks Trump, I voted for you and now this...

>Mace Windu

I love how he picks his shot just after stickman's. Timed to perfection.

I also get the feeling he has a giant grin on his face while macing these faggots

>pic related

also kys

KNIGHTS OF THE NEIN!!!!

Nice pic, saved.

kys

Pffthahaha! Go for it, nerd. Blue lives will be making some brown shirts red on that day.

Should be exiled. Deported with the rest. OUT!! OUT!! OUT!!

He'll never see that money again. You don't know how our courts work. Fines, pay to stay, court costs...

I love how the other guy sprays mace in between the swings. Pro fucking bard technique right there

The message of Thoth sure is a dark one.

HOLY FUCKING RARE FLAG

Go right ahead.

pepper spray is illegal in canada. probably why dont have the same crime and ape problem.

you're worse than the right wing death squad LARPers desu. Sad!

White/ Asian race-mixing is the lesser of all evils. Seriously, if Whites and Asians were the only two races on this planet, it'd be a better planet.

She's legal, she can stay. But you on the other hand...show me your papers Guadalupe.

>IF YOU MEME ME DOWN, I SHALL BECOME MORE AUTISTIC THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE

I know amerifat meme but I've legitimately never heard of New Caledonia

>antifa
>owning guns

toppest kek, m8

Nice vpn nerd

I think this guy just won Trump the 2020 election.

>Southerners sent Brooks hundreds of new canes in endorsement of his assault. One was inscribed "Hit him again."

it must be done

>implying Im even using one pleb