The Case for Banning White Male Americans From America

Your move, Sup Forums.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/06/white_u_s_men_should_be_banned_by_trump_administration_logic.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OaeSo
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if there are no citizens there is no crime

Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door. Please open this door.

literally not an argument

archive.is/OaeSo

I'm glad that a lot of people are likely to die because of identity politics. Everyone basically deserves it.

A mexican guy stabbed his mom to death then beheaded her in nc today

>be white
>build civilization
>shitskins steal it
>call it their own
>kick whites out
>civilization collapses

Sad! Many cases like it.

as a child of legal immigrants: feels bad bro

I can guarantee the the phrase "per capita" is not used once in this article.

I am a rural and suburban retard. I am white trash. I am a trump voter.

>((((SHAREJEW)))

>Let's provoke a civil war :^)

These faggots cannot even have a discussion without being at each other's throats and they really think they could form a coherent enough block to pick a fight with the majority?

Identity politics are neo-communism. Instead of focusing on class warfare they tried to warp it into race and class warfare where whites represent the bourgeoisie no matter how "privileged" they actually are.

So it's basically a bunch of commies that are too stupid to understand their own literature trying their hardest to get people killed. The kikes never change.

Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-3.png

Did you forget to change the name of the image?

kys shareblue shill

>And research has likewise established that at least 22 fatal terror attacks have been carried out in the United States since 2001 by white male United States citizens motivated by white supremacist or otherwise extremist beliefs;

Oh, so it is literally nothing.

I'm more afraid of dying because one of my bookcases falls on my head than being shot by """""""le ebil white Nazi extremists"""""""""

I wish a nigga would.

Can we please just have this race war already?

>All White males leave
>Country breaks into smithereens before dinner
>Countries that let the White men in improve by every metric

I want to believe it's someone being ironic

Per capita user. Compare the statistics to the actual population demographic.

this is what i don't get. what the fuck do these people think would happen in the absence of whites? do they not see all the other fucking countries that are predominately brown? can they not see how shit tier those countries are? Like this "make america mexico again" bullshit, do they really want the US to be like that fucking cesspool of a shit box? how fucking retarded does a person have to be to not see that all civilized society is based on a predominately white population.

This is literally the equivalent of teenage girls rebelling against their father during their rebellious phase.

White males built America, and without them it would fall to pieces.
They know how vital the white race are to USA, but rebel against them because these are the kind of childish minds we are dealing with here.

Prove me wrong

>expecting logic from subhumans

Almonds activated
Digits checked

post boipucci

>what the fuck do these people think would happen in the absence of whites?

There's a reason they are incapable of building functioning societies, user. And the same reason prevents them from understanding this.

criminals already get banned from society

So that's most of Slate's staff, including the MtF trannies.

If it weren't for white males, you'd still be worshipping dirty and paying for things with frog skins. Shut the fuck up.

The case for me to hang out in the favorite nearby restaurants of slate.com employees

Slate creates the most stale clickbait

post plastic waifus with elderly nao

>all whites are expelled from the country.
>we get our own country.
>don't make the same mistake this time, can point to the forced migration by non-whites as the reason why it can no long be tolerated.

white people gonna get shoah'd at this rate

>Prove me wrong
You're right. The entire hippy 60's counter culture was pissing off white male GI fathers. Burning the flag, holding up the 2 finger peace sign, which was originally v for victory. Goddamn faggot hippies killed America and doubled down on feminism, communism, and abortion.

Let's go back to Rhodesia, it looked sweet.

I hope so. No niggers allowed. No jews. Coalburners of both genders, tough fucking luck.

I can make a better argument about genociding all the niggers

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

FACT: 84.9% of the violent crime between Blacks and Whites, Blacks are the aggressor.

>slate
checkmate

Good to see no lessons were learned last year, I look forward to the Republican supermajority.

'65 immigration change destroyed white america once and for all, and with it, the great america. bitch about millennials all you want, but no people will ever have as much hatred from me as the fucking hippies.

You know it was Jews who pushed that not hippies

fucking jews

You're better off posting statistics showing niggers as the perpetrators of violent crimes including murder, rather than the victims of homicide/murder. Even though they're mostly the ones behind the gun, simply saying so just doesn't do it justice. Seeing their absurd crime rates stacked up against whites, hispanics and asians is the most staggering thing that should redpill anyone with a slightly open mind.

I'm ready to roll up the sleeves and get to work like our GI grandparents. They did what had to be done, and we shall too. Except we'll remember the Patton papers and roll over everyone. The 20th century would have been so different if we listened to him.

>zimbabwe 2.0

fuck It must suck to be american now. Like it was shit in the 90s and 00s when you were a laughing stock but the way you cunts are rolling over and letting faggot 18-22 year olds tell you how to live your life? what a fucking joke

>Slate Magazine
>Created by Michael Kinsley
>Kinsley was born to a Jewish[1] family

>Editor: Julia Turner
>She is married to HBO producer Ben Wasserstein

well how about that, it's the fucking kikes again. who would've guessed it?

those are some nice tiles there user

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
>Emanuel Celler (May 6, 1888 – January 15, 1981) was a Jewish-American politician from New York

>build greatest nation on earth
>shitskins try to ban you from it

Have there really been none by people from those places?
Weren't those San Bernadino ones some variety of refugee? I can't really always keep up on what variety of Muslim has most recently slaughtered something.

Here is another one

lol

Checked

Oh please, I beg you PLEASE let this get attention from the goverment.
Open this box
Eat this apple
I'm begging you to push this. I will donate money to help push this because I know full well what the end result will be.

I love when refugees post on cuckchan

Heard you got alot of sheeps over there. Are they in "the mood" now?
You know what I mean.

Someone made a script that changes white to black on salon
Made it interesting

no as much as your wife is in the mood for another refugee while you sit in your cuck shed

[spoiler] shitpost replies get shitpost replies you dumb mudslime [spoiler]

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS WITHOUT SAGING

Thanks for doing what retards like the OP are incapable of.
>The Case for Banning White Male Americans from America
>white genocide isn't real
Keep digging that grave, Democrats.

What do these news mean by "complicite"?
he US IS racist. They always were and they proceed on being.
It's not the Nigger phrase (which niggers adopted like waermelons covered in chicken) or the constant shiting on arabs. It's the way people look down on others to feel better than the others and not feelig like the white gets as fucked in the ass like everybody else by the companies they maybe work in.

But if it makes you guys happy, here is a mexican wall

I know, but I had to ask. I felt tempted to come over.

Worked well for Zimbabwe.

If you want to give clay for a white ethnostate with an inherent patriarchal structure, congratulations, you're finally listening.

the idea you're trying to express is just so banal and uninteresting even when articulated in perfect english, let alone in broken english. we get it, you think Americans are racists who are scapegoating minorities. high concept.

Sup Forums has its own brand of identity politics. White nationalism... nationalism in general is a form of it.

Sup Forums isn't one person.

And the anti-white identity politics polarize moderate whites due to the fact that while considered extreme, white nationalism doesn't threaten to kill them.

We're the ones keeping the lights on, keeping the streets clear, and keeping the trains running. For everything to come crashing down, all we have to do is get sick of you.

wth did anthony fantano do

Christopher dorner shouldnt be on that list just sayin

Why not? He was just your typical violent nigger

Hurry up an do it so we can genocide you and move on. Jfc.

This

South Africa is REPEATING this mistake. Salon should be fucking embarrassed, but these people feel no shame.

To Salon: Eat my white ass.

This is gold

Not archived
Shill thread to drive traffic to shit article
Your move fake news

He was /ourguy/ but I get your point

>Slate

I don't have to just think it. There is something called history and your early history is full of racism. Why do you want others being racists if you don't want to get called it at all? As far as I know your niggers weren't capable of drinking from the same fountain unil the late sixties. Apartheid is some of your biggest achievements in your late culture.

>baiting this hard with image names

Props on that, heres a (You)

>and your early history is full of racism.

so what? what's your point? how is this connected to what we were discussing earlier? Germans have a bit of a history of racism too, no?

>Why do you want others being racists if you don't want to get called it at all?

i don't want others being racists though

>As far as I know your niggers weren't capable of drinking from the same fountain unil the late sixties. Apartheid is some of your biggest achievements in your late culture

and Germany's late cultural achievements didn't include any racially motivated genocides? again, what is your actual point?

Okay if they want to go into using stats...

I'd love it, I'd move to a country that appreciates me.

this happened on africa not long ago, and looks what happened

>the idea you're trying to express is just so banal and uninteresting even when articulated in perfect english, let alone in broken english. we get it, you think Americans are racists who are scapegoating minorities. high concept.

You was complaining about my boring idea that I could think the american could be racist.
Now you're defending yourself with acknowldeging you was indeed racist and pass it over to germany now?
Why can't yopu just say: Yes we are!?
That would be more honest.
Am I talkiing to some imbecible or an honest american right now?

Where's our pal Omar?

it is, i see that image with the same name posted alongside satire multiple times a day.

ignore "shareblue" posts and report the thread if the thread is obviously slid, the reason there's so many is because they always have 50+ fucking replies.

Come learn about who is instigating racial tension, what their goals are, how to stop them.

No

>While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard Magana refer to another individual as a nigger. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front.
>Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a nigger again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

>Now you're defending yourself with acknowldeging you was indeed racist and pass it over to germany now?

we were talking about present-day America, and then you randomly deflected by saying "america USED to be super racist". i countered by saying Germany also used to be super racist.

>Why can't yopu just say: Yes we are!?

because we're talking about the past (slavery and drinking fountains). do you know how verb tenses work? saying we were racist isn't the same as saying we are racist.

>not long ago

THEY'RE DOING IT AGAIN LOL

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land

Based nippon

>being this assmad.

You guys are so shitty at your jobs.
I would love to see the vetting process they use to hire you retards.