Operation Deport Her

We need your help to deport this illegal immigrant trouble maker.

Astrid Silva

Wanted for
Illegally immigrating
Identity Fraud
Activity encouraging illegal immigration
Violation of INA 274(a)(1)(A)(iii).

She recently gave the Democratic Spanish response to Trump epic Speech.

We need to send a message to the illegals, those who stand up will be hammered down.

This is OUR nation, not yours.

It is time for YOU to leave.

Click and paste this info

SILVA, ASTRID
4004 VIA VAQUERO AVE
LAS VEGAS, NV 89102

In this link

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form#wcm-survey-target-id

Lets make America Safe again
Lets make America Prosperous again
Lets make America Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/01/read-a-translation-of-the-spanish-language-democratic-response-to-trumps-speech/
unitedwedream.org/greisa-martinez-field-organizer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Bump, Bump Bump, thats the sounds of the 50s while their going off, Bump, Bump Bump, MAGA and we dont give a fuck!

Refry this bean.

I've never heard of this person and it's going to take more than the word of some user fag on Sup Forums to launch an investigation into somebody I know nothing about. Post proof.

awww liwwle drumpfkin mad that a Latina rejected him?

you didn't see the Dems shindig??

Why the fuck would I watch anything the Democrats do?

that's why I boarded the Trump train

Just think of her face when she sees ICE

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/01/read-a-translation-of-the-spanish-language-democratic-response-to-trumps-speech/

See what this parasite adovacates for, how it will ruin YOUR nation, culture and future.

5 secs of googling her name shows that she is a DREAMer. ICE can't touch her as long as the DREAM Act isn't repealed, and it still isn't. So you're wasting your time with that ICE form.

>Why the fuck would I watch anything the Democrats do?

So you can counter/stop them, red pill normie

Identity fraud.

how about a source, faggot?

I don't need to do anything, they destroy themselves. I will report this landwhale though.

>mfw I go to the range next to ICE every few weeks.
I should really make friends with them.

BUMP

It's simple you idiots, you PRAISE KEK

bump

Do you ShariaBlue shills actually think speaking to us as if we are children upsets us? It just makes you look beyond pathetic and reinforces the fact that you all need to be lynched.

Her parents are still undocumented and not under the act.

>Democratic Spanish response

The fact that this is even a thing means this country is pretty well fucked.

Sad. Try harder shillblu.

Wikileaks has released an encrypted torrent file which reportedly contains information on the mysterious "Vault 7", and which at a size of just over 500 MB can be downloaded now at the following URL.
t(dot)co/gpBxJAoYD5

The torrent will be made fully accessible to everyone tomorrow at 9am ET, when Wikileaks releases the decryption password.

yes, spoken like a true rational adult who isn't upset in the slightest

You'd go after someone's parents? You do realize they're probably in their 70's or some shit? Do you, but remember there's a god up there and while it's all in good fun shit like that won't just be dismissed when our time comes.

People tend to act negatively, it's normal

we need to get Trump working to make english our actual national language or whatever

fuck im so tired of hearing that guttural disgusting filthy fucking bean spic shit garbage """""""""""""""""""""speech"""""""""""""""" its almost worse than hearing niggers ooop ba mood dik

BUMP BUMP BUMP

i don't care

>Illegally enters a country
>Shows no remorse, demands more gibs
>Flagrantly defies the law with a smile
>Can't even bother to learn use national language of the foreign nation you're leeching off of

Fuck deportation, kill this whale.

>tries to be american
>wears a hat with Honda on it

How else would be working for the DNC? Or any job for that matter?

name an american made modern dirt bike.

>>mfw I go to the range next to ICE every few weeks.

Tell me about this one, all the "activist" need to go.

Here's another one:

unitedwedream.org/greisa-martinez-field-organizer/

what's wrong with his mouth?
also this

PRAISE KEK.

What, it has to be a dirt bike logo? How about a hat with a god damn American company?

I dont mate with muds. Sorry if you cant get a white girl.

hes got a fat fuckin dip in like a real white american male

also this

I don't think they can make it on to a Naval Weapons Station. But it'd be damn funny watching them try.

>You'd go after someone's parents? You do realize they're probably in their 70's or some shit? Do you, but remember there's a god up there and while it's all in good fun shit like that won't just be dismissed when our time comes.

Break the law? You get your punishment. So 70s or kids, or "Parents" should be able to get away with anything?

>>Illegally enters a country
>>Shows no remorse, demands more gibs
>>Flagrantly defies the law with a smile
>>Can't even bother to learn use national language of the foreign nation you're leeching off of
>Fuck deportation, kill this whale.

This

she's a big girl

why are these illegals so fucking fat?

Incoming.

because theyre fucking lazy and only want free shit.

remember the fucking bernie rallies?

Our immigration system is reverse natural selection. The law abiding people get shafted and the people who don't follow the law pour in and are encouraged.

The cheapest food is often the unhealthiest. Also these people usually aren't intelligent to take care of themselves.

>unitedwedream.org/greisa-martinez-field-organizer/

.."For all".

>Our immigration system is reverse natural selection. The law abiding people get shafted and the people who don't follow the law pour in and are encouraged.

disgenics 101, reward the dumbest, laziest, least capable people into breed more as to create a slave caste who will vote in anyone who promises them more "free" stuff.

rip op I got a one month ban for doing this to illegals who put it on their twitter and asking for help... Rip you gon get got for posting personal information

>she's a big girl
"For All"...

Does it look like I care?
I will get a new IP address, and does this again until this invader is deported...

Done. THEY NEED TO GO BACK.

BASED

OP is based as fuck

>dat ID

bunp

Your

Did you report this invader.

LOL

do newfags not even know how to archive anymore? very poor show

>The cheapest food is often the unhealthiest
This is false and you know it.

What?

I would say he is on track.

go to archive.is
enter the url
copy the url of the saved page
stop sucking millions of cocks

EBT's a helluva drug.

already done

YLYL, I lost

>disrepecting the flag

FUCKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

61 stars?

This fucking piece of shit here ought to be priority #1. He's without question the most undesirable illegal living in this country. He is literally a professional illegal alien. That is literally all he does, rag on whites for having built the most successful society in human history and demand that it be handed over to fucking human garbage.

you'd better not be pretending to reatarded

post the fucking link you nigger

never give the msm clicks if you can help it, and avoid the tracking

>The speech by President Trump that we heard moments ago was divisive and its goal is to cause fear and terror in communities across the country. This serves as evidence and notice that the plans and vision of President Trump and the Republicans go completely against our values as Democrats, as Americans and as human beings.

Divisive? How is it divisive to want people who aren't supposed to be here out? We don't even know for sure how many are here.

>The United States is not a country guided by hatred, fear and division as he makes it look like. Our country is guided by respect, hard work, sacrifice, opportunities and hope. In this country, there is no place for discrimination, racial prejudice or persecution.

Our country? Our country!!!??? These fucking illegals are calling it their country. She used someone else's social and expects nothing will happen? GET THE FUCK OUT.

Rumor has it he has been on the run for a few days, blow off talking to the media for fear ICE will raid the studio.

And expensive food is somehow better?

Someone fell for the Whole Foods meme. And no, fast food isn't cheap. It's easily twice what it costs to cook a proper meal.

He is still going to have to go back.

the link to ice is right there you Nigger

Thank God.

And that meas what? It is stolen

Nope, it is not always somehow better, cost does not equal value.

Their time is over, funny how they "live in the shadows" but feel no fear...Those days are over, the era of the shit lord has come..

Live it up, you are going back.

Yes

If they get absolutely spammed, isn't there a chance they WON'T act? This action will pick up steam in the mainstream media, and the Feds probably don't want to be seen as pawns of the right-wing troll brigades.

Not a shill, I mean judging from the response here we've got ~100 reports on her right now. That's enough that the Feds will know something's there, but not enough to become a huge event harped on by the media and turning this into a moral crusade.

Take a tip from all the great authoritarians: it's better to take your enemies out in the dark rather than letting them become martyrs. She could be the next (((civil rights))) hero.

Well define spamed? If 400 people are all reporting the same things, maybe they will take it as a clear sign they have the right person.

That is a great view, but we want the illegals to see them be arrested/deported. To get across the message of "You are going back, either by your choices our in our cuffs." You want them to self deport.

Oh honey! Using a picture of me when i'm a fascist now!

what?

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

HE'S SAYING YOU ARE BEING TOUCHED

What do you mean?

This.

>The fact that this is even a thing means this country is pretty well fucked.
Not if we get them outta of here