Baby Boomers Dying Rapidly

incendar.com/boomer.html

*TICK TOCK TICK TOCK*

We just reached 18.91% of baby boomers dead! :D

While you guys are watching for the reaction of the new hearth care plan, time is only ticking! TICK TOCK! The great irony is that once republican make health care in America worse, the republican base of baby boomers will only die quicker!! :D

2018 is going to be a slaughterhouse for the republicans. By then millennials will outnumber baby boomers by nearly 2.3 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY
youtube.com/watch?v=AclNL5xu3Vg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Related: this is what the electoral map will look like in about 8 years

And this should be celebrated why?

?? duh ? :D ? its not obvious?

How are baby boomers more conservative than millennials.

Baby boomers smoked pot, protested war, and had free sex for fuck sake. And gen z and after will be mostly non-whites.

>tfw no homeland

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY

Except that gen Z is going to be the most conservative generation to date.....

I dont understand your question? They are. They voted for Donald Trump 53% to 44%.

they are not conservative they are the centre, the left has just swung so far to the left that the centre seems like the right

youtube.com/watch?v=AclNL5xu3Vg

Well it's a good thing they have swung so far to the right because millenials (the inevitable fate bringers of future elections) are voting for them nearly 3 to 1! :D

>As you grow older you become more conservative.

>Gen Z projected to be the most conservative generation out of the gate.

>Shill your dead party elsewhere you hooknosed kike faggot

Republicans are the one putting forth health care plans that result in the deaths of already dying baby boomers! :D Thanks republican party, for making your inevitable heat death far more swift!! :D

But young idiots get wiser, it would be interesting to see how the "65 and older" voted when they were 20.

Might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skill Ameridumb, and you seem to think peoples political stances are immutable

Don't count on that. We all boomers now.

They didn't vote when they were 20 cause the voting age was 21 then.

>implying that people keep the same politics for life

t. voted for Gore, Kerry, Obama, skipped election, then voted for Trump.

Lol I love the logic of you panicking baby boomers.

Lets get all your logic here straight.

>As you grow older you become more conservative.

Ah, yes. Your predictions is that these 20-35 year olds are most likely going to change their positions to conservative in the coming years.

but...

>Gen Z projected to be the most conservative generation out of the gate.

Generation Z made up of 7-16 year olds are definately the next coming wave of conservative voters! Thats right! People always change their minds at 25-35, but Generation Z has somehow clearly made up their minds in elementary and middle-school!

pic related: is this what you're imagining? LOL

That's the thing kike, the younger generation has seen first hand like no other generation before them that liberalism is a cancer.

Somehow you people still don't realize that these graphs only show people become more conservative as they age.

....the 7-16 year olds....

wat

Yeah? Are you implying teens can't see how fucking stupid liberalism is?

.....oh my god.....

...hes serious

Ahhhhahahahahaha. Youweirdos have completely fucked yourself. In 8 years you'll be a conservative anyway

Lmao, that's pathetic. We're just gonna annex those red states anyway. Drumpfkins BTFO by father time.

...oh my god... he has no argument....

The young believe whatever the kike media tell them to believe. Whats going to happen is they are going to discover that they got cucked by kikes and they will be FURIOUS! The millennials have never really been to war and are much more thirsty for it than the generations before them. Once they discover this there will be a gassing of the kikes like never seen before...

And so it was, and it was good.

Kek has spoken.

>CNN Poll

Why do liberals seemingly put on a show in discussions to no one in particular?

It's like they think they're starting in their own tv show.

>..he's serious *queue laughtrack*

To you guys saying that people become more conservative as they age:

Baby Boomers have always leaned conservative; even when they were 21

In 1979 (the baby boomers first election cycle) They voted 49% for Carter, and 51% for Ford

>no poll

I know this sounds crazy, but in 8 years some of those Hilldawgs may have reached mental maturity

So they were essentially equally liberal/conservative in their first election cycle but now they overwhelmingly lean conservative?

Looks like you just debunked your own argument kiddo.

>implying DNC isnt shitting the bed 24/7 for the last 4-5 months
>implying young people will keep their politics once they get jobs and families and 1/3 of their earnings are lapped up in taxes and they can no longer binge drink every weekend
>implying the millenial block wont be a larger republican block in a couple decades similar to the boomer block now (keep in mind boomers started all this genx and millenial degeneracy activity)

2018? Getting a little eager there buck'o?

Thats a change of 2 percent...

According to your logic, by the time millennials are 60 they'll still be voting 53% and 39% republican... LOL

Don't worry about it. Generation Z 2000-2020 will replace the baby boomers. We are considered the most conservative generation since WW2 and will wear are maga hats and praise Kek until the end of time.

WARNING

WARNING

this is a gay thread for homosexuals

WARNING

WARNING

see

ONLY homosexuals can post in this thread. Thats the only way I'd want it to be.

How old are you? I can tell you that I used to be conservative like you until I was a senior in high school.

You idots have been talking about this shit for 30 years now. NEWS FLASH PEOPLE AGE AND OLDER PEOPLE GET THE MORE REPUBLICAN THEY VOTE.

According to your logic. Conservatives should die of aids, especially black ones.

Idk about you man, but you're racist AND homophobic. Literally not going to listen to someone who idealizes Hitler.

Im 15 and a wear a mega hat everyday. All of my friend think gen y is dumb and will love to see them burn as we rise.

See

You're right. I watch a lot of pewdiepie.

People become more conservative as they age moron. Just wait tell Gen Z is 20-35 they will vote Republican by 70%. Democraps are fucked.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

see

Also party affiliations change over time. what is considered liberal or conservative today will not be necessarily considered considered conservative or liberal in 15 yrs...

also, gas(light) the kikes!

Good luck with that. Millennials don't vote. Retirees do.

1972 was not a boomer birth year
your charts imply getting wiser with age

Millennials dont die of old age, retirees do rapidly.

?? I'm not saying it was a birth year, I'm saying its the year Boomers were first able to vote. People arent voting out of the womb.

luckily you dumb fucks don't even vote

you understand then pendulum swings both ways right? They might end up being the most degenerate generation when they get older and rebel

what kind of a dumb response is that? Millennials don't vote nigger so who cares.

I'm pretty sure millennials are voting more than dead people.

also in my experience,"conservatives" are still into dgnerate shit. They just have the mind to do it behind closed doors so no one fines out

Like to reiterate, what I'm basically saying is that millennials are about to take over the vote because baby boomers are dying, and your response is "BUT MILLENNIALS DONT VOTE!" like nigger what, that has 0 relevance. If I told you that room is starting to catch on fire would you respond "BUT THE HOUSE NEVER BURNS!"