Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums...

hitler was not right

argentina isn't black

I browse here regularly and I'm a productive member of society. I've also made meaningful contributions to my race

nogs gonna nig

Of all the countries, the French are by far the best at handling bantz. Threads based on criticizing French culture and people are never swarmed by butthurt frogs and angry "corrections."

lpbp

I'm so glad we don't have slide threads, really gives us a chance to talk about the issues the MSM wants to keep under wraps

My country is the best country that post here whether its content or bants

Communism is such a stable and functional ideology, Nationalist Libertarianism just doesn't coincide with human nature.

WHEN WILL m00t RANGEBAN STARS

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

Saved. I almost never get to see Canadian posters, but I learn something new every time.

Not gonna lie, former Hillary supporter here. It's been hilarious watching her crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let her get her hands on the nuclear emails.

Welcome to my country. Se habla Espanol!

I'm so glad Hillary built the immigration gates on the southern border! We need brown people like you to enrich our culture!
TIDF detected

I'm straight but don't worry I'm still bluepilled.

leafs are truly based

ffs if I see another New Caledonian post... goddamn islandmonkeys

i think trump is just another puppet and has done nothing but lead distraction campaigns since taking office.

PRESIDENT CLINTON JUST EXECUTED A SEARCH WARRANT ON TRUMP TOWER FOR THEIR COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT

INDICTMENTS AND ARRESTS COMING WITHIN DAYS ACCORDING TO WHITE HOUSE SOURCES WHO WISH TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS

Tired of all these whites roleplaying as shitskins

Fascism has no place in America.

>my race
By which you obviously mean the Human Race

If singles, Trump will be impeached, praise Moloch.

>tfw this could actually be true in both worlds

>Trump is President
got some bad news for you, sweetie

HILLARY CLINTON

NARCISSIST

Sup Forums is dead i'm fucking back off to Sup Forums

time cube

Mexico builds a wall to keep Americans out

Its been over a month since the Hillary inauguration, it sucks that she won but I really liked how the republicans accepted their defeat and now are working hard with the democrats for the good of the american people

Comet ping pong is one of the best daycares ever. They got great pizza, ping pong rooms and even the all so lovable john podesta volunteers as a daycare worker there.

All these fucking ancap corporations are pumping our atmosphere full of oxygen. So I have to wear my ramenmask

Fuhrer Trudeau is the most based leader we've ever had.

A stupid fucking white guy was staring at me while I was walking down the street. Can't the white man just figure out blacks are superior?

I have evidence that will lead to the arrest of Donald Trump

wtf, why he is not chinese?

Boipucci is just some crazy dude's smelly butthole.

disgusting

We are all posting on Reddit instead

this is not a shill post!

Me. Hernandez, tear down this wall!

We all know single-payer healthcare is the real solution, we're all just too prideful to admit we've been wrong, opposing it for so long.

I can't believe it Sup Forums
We really got OUR GIRL hilldawg in office!

YOU MAD BRACK BOI? YOU RIKE WHEN WIFE SUCK MY BIG AZN PENIS?

OP always seem to be a highly intelligent and wise individual.

After we lost the First Emu War the emus didn't relent.

A few years later the emus, kangaroos, spoidahs and dropbears amassed into one gigantic army and overran each of our major cities, culmulating into the Second Emu War.

They were no longer our prey. We are.

There aren't many of us left. We hide in the ruins of our once beautiful cities. Emu Death Squads roam the streets day and night. I see masses of wildlife gathering on the shores. I think they are planning to invade other countries.

I may die tonight but I am glad I can warn you all.

God bless.

Your flag is cute