You guys aren't really racist, right?

I'm racist against low IQs

You're not really not racist are you??

Heil Hitler

Everyone is a teensy bit racist

Goddamn

LOUISE, GO WAKE THE OX

WE GONNA PLOW A FIELD WITH THAT THERE NOSE!

I don't think so. I just cant tolerate willfull ignorance that permeates urban black culture. But I have no hate for someone just because they're black.

This. It's not about people being muslim, black or whatever the fuck they are. If their culture is fucked up, I will not be comfortable about having them nearby.

Hail Hitler

bump

I don't discriminate against individuals based on their race.

But I do acknowledge statistics.

This

I'm not a white supremacists, but I believe ethnicities should live amongst themselves only.

If someone is 1/8 black but considers himself 100% white, he's white.

it's not racist if it's the truth

Nope, not at all. "When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room left for prejudice" - Donald J. Trump, 45th President of The United States.

What's you definition of racist?
That I hate every single person on the planet that isn't white, regardless of their accomplishments or individual capabilties?

Or that I acknowledge evolution affects humans just as much as any other animal and that genetic groupings have created different human groups akin to dog breeds and that they have likewise different inherent strengths, weaknesses, and temperament differences on the macro scale?

I've never seen a black person irl.

No, here is my non-racist face.

I never spend any time thinking about other races.

The only time it comes up is when they complain about racism.

was hitler a feminist?

>tfw you'll never creampie her brown pussy
why live?

Yes. If I had a magic button I could press that would eradicate every nigger, sand nigger, and pajeet from this earth, I'd press it twice for good measure.

This is hard to ignore. But I think a lot of that is a culture problem.

I'M A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP!
I'M A NICE GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I'm heavily utilitarian and believe the world is a meritocracy. So I hate most people, but not due to their race or gender. I like people if they're useful and contribute. That goes above race. JK blacks start hood ngger fights.

I'm fine with non whites in their own countries. Hong kongers and flips are cool, but if we let any in more will try.

Nope. I've been in prison.
And everyone there agrees. Women are good for nothing but fucking. Kill them after use.

We are not racist, we hate everyone and all life. We hate niggers, chinks, spics, slopes, wops, chinamen, japs, nips, guks, crackas, honkeys, bogmen, jiggaboos, spear chucking jungle bunnies, spaghetti benders, krauts, heimies, frenchies, frogs, wetbacks, jigs, and spades.

We also hate many others but we have not yet invented enough terms for them.

>bogmen
Hmm?

This this this.
also when they take up my walking space in their ninja outfits with their 2 prams and 7 children

No I just hate niggers and mexicans.

"I have no prejudices, I hate everyone equally" - W.C. Fields

I'm not racist.

Gas the kikes, race war now

This is a BogMan.

Fucking BogNiggers

According to an article I read once I was born racist so stop discriminating against me for the way I was born you fucking bigot. Born that way DEAL WITH IT

Only if you consider jew a race..

No. I'm just a strong believer in using statistics to come to a conclusion

14/88

RaHoWa 2017

vfv

Sup Forums isn't one person

Stormfags probably are 100% racist and serious in everything they say and they frequently try to spam this board. They want to actively hurt and kill minorities for existing partly do rage and unhappiness in their own lives and part of it due to a misplaced sense of twisted justice through violence. All skinheads are focused around violence.

Simple right-wingers here hate liberal culture, political correctness and forced diversity but probably don't have anything against a black republican that shares their values and contributes to society for example. Probably against race mixing if it was their own daughter too. This doesn't make them racist though, even if they believe in differences between races.

Liberals here are racist by definition because they believe minorities are too pathetic to do anything without the help of the state which translates into convenient free votes. They also think all minorities are monoliths (similar to how stormfags view them) and aren't aware that a minority can vote for Trump or think outside the liberal plantation.

Moderates here are probably the same as right-wingers, they hate ghetto culture, forced diversity and political correctness but have nothing against a minority that acts like a human. Probably okay with race-mixing but it may make them uncomfortable if they're honest about it.
The rest are underaged fags, trolls and larpers that will say one thing in another thread and immediately post something different in another. Who the fuck knows what they think and who cares, it's a mongolian boating forum.

Not really, I just hate my race less than others.

very much this

Reality is racist, nigger.

Glory to the Storm
Niggers must be dealt with.

I hope people read this lol it's very spot on

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER?

NIGGER.

top fucking kek

With an iron but fair fist

>Stormfags

Negroes have not done much. But they perhaps could be with their own kind and prosper. So yes, I'm "racist".
Jews are a trickier case. Jews are smart, regardless of what Sup Forums wants to admit. Search people like Stanislaw Ulam, a Polish Jew that was party of a family of bankers and lawyers. Ulam was a mathematician. Jews are overrepresented in technical fields of science, math, technology, and economics. They have the resources and connections to have groups that support each other. From this, you will inevitably get the ones who also preach cultural marxism, but there are also whites who preach it, too. I don't see how I can hate all Jews when they have made contributions to math and science. It is conflicting feelings from the fact that many are greedy bankers that don't do hard work, but climb the social ladder through (((connections))). I'm conflicted on the Jews...

I'm a race realist and acknowledge the differences among race.

Just because I know that on average, blacks are inferior to whites doesn't mean I hate them.

I hate them because their genetics cause them to act like niggers. It's very rare when a black man overcomes his nature, but it's definitely possible and these are the black men I respect. I have a black guy who is basically a brother to me. He lived with my family for multiple years and I love him.

I still acknowledge the differences between races and believe that all races should have their own ethnostates to preserve their people and culture and that homogeneous societies are best. Just because I'm close friends with a black guy and treat him like family does not mean it's the norm nor is it ever successful on a large scale. If it came down to my people versus someone else I would pick my people everytime unless I personally knew the other person. I'm never going to personally know an entire different race.

pretty much this
identity politics are retarded, I'm all for exterminating whoever's retarded, not just people based on friggin race

But that is unrealistic without being in a totalitarian society. There are racial differences in intelligence. Best thing to do is to stop 3rd-world immigration and promote white birthrates in Europe.

This is a characterture of ledditors understanding on politics.

Most people here are probably slightly racist ethno nationalists, but not the kill all niggers type, more the races should keep to themselves type. More like Hitler was rather than the kkk.

I am the same.

Everyone is an individual, but it's illogical to ignore group trends, and racial characteristics.

It's just a bit of banter wrapped in a meme, senpai. For the lulz.
The mindfuck is how the board is named Politically Incorrect yet people lose their shit over green frogs.

You don't even know what leddit is if you're making that claim. You have no idea how far left that place has gone post election.

My rough-run down is just based on my observations from the 6 years I've browsed, yeah I know plenty of people have been here longer but that's just my 2 cents. Most people fall into one of those categories and Sup Forums really isn't one person that you can paint over with a single box. There are even retarded commie fags here trying to shill.

>leftists are the real racists
Very cuckservative /r/the_donald thing to say

I wasn't implying you were from /r/FULL_COMMUNISM and /r/Politics

No, I'm a racist. Thought I never wanted to be.

I don't really like many Maori or PI people. Some are alright, 90% are just trash people.

I prefer whites.

My friends and family are white.

I'm interested in furthering white interest above all else.