This .jpg makes a good point Sup Forums

This .jpg makes a good point Sup Forums

If people had that much created value that they were being denied, they would work for themselves.

Chances are, that value they create is a function of their labor and a shitload of capital and investment from the firm, meaning the "value they produce" isn't solely their own.

/thread

This mostly. If you drew these to scale the Total Value you produce would be ~10% more whereas taxes would be ~25%

Is this a marxist economics thing? You do know that they are pretty much ignored by economists because they can't predict prices, right? There may be things to take from Marx, but his theory of value is not one of them

It's bullshit because I've agreed to work under the conditions my employer offers.
Taxes on the other hand are theft.

>they would work for themselves

Get real. No one has the $$$ to even think about starting their own business.

>niggers creating value
If anything it costs more money to correct their mistakes in the long run

Despite what I said in it's still possible for there to be social problems implied by that picture. Just because there's a net gain to both (worker gets more than they would get without the firm, firm gets profits) doesn't mean the worker is sufficiently compensated from a social welfare viewpoint. Lack of access to other jobs/capital can ensure that the firm pays as little as possible while still fulfilling that equation.

But the issue is more complex than shitty jpgs so fuck off OP

that's his entire point

It is a marxist thing, but OP also points out something very important --- make sure that outer ring is nice and big, and you'll be able to expand your income accordingly. Think first of how to produce value.

> No one has the $$$ to even think about starting their own business.
That implies businesses require capital and therefore that labor is not the sole input for producing value, which reinforces what I said.

You're not 100% wrong obviously but OP's bait is silly

>what is investment
>what is job benefits
>what is facility maintenance
>what legals costs
>what is R&D
>what is a financial safty net

these are various reason businesses need to keep that "total value". fools, Marx was writing about a time where businesses where simpler .

Pic related is what it actually looks like

My job is fucking worthless, I'm a personal shopper, my entire department only exist for people too lazy to even enter the store to buy groceries. I probably cost the company money in the long run.

FPBP

>it's still possible for there to be social problems implied by that picture.
yeah, the taxes part.
we know

Labor theory of value is anti-scientific bullshit that was rejected by economists in late 1800's lmao.
Pls, pick up a book called "Basic Economics" by Thomas Sowell and fill yourself with some knowledge on the subject, instead of philosophical crap that was written 2 centuries ago.

Because we undertake 0 risk to work for someone else? The entrepreneur/capitalist takes 100% of the risk, if I want to make more money I'll try to come up with an innovative idea or become my own employer so I can make 100% of my earnings.

Hey, I'm no capitalist, but let's just get something clear here, Marxism is the most misguided outdated ideology on the face of the Earth. Even feudalism managed to at least feed its own people, thus making it more suited to modern society than communism is.

Have you ever seen how much stores mark up their shit? It costs pennies to make shampoo, but you'll pay $4 for it at the store. Where does that money go?

Its not the factory worker

deep

better speculate more on this one

better not look it up

We're looking at this the wrong way. The lefty communists want taxes to be half the size of the biggest circle. That's more important to them than how big your paycheck is.

Capitalists don't take risks because its dumb to go all in on anything.

You on the other hand would have to go all in to start a business, because you're poor.

Everything is worth as much as someone as willing to pay. Wages are a voluntary part of that. If you want more money talk to your employer.

>Where does that money go?
Maintenance for the factory, purchasing and maintaining the trucks to transport the shampoo to the store, maintenance for the store itself, paying every factory worker, truck driver, clerk, janitor, manager, secretary, engineer and administrator involved in the process, digging up or growing whatever resources are needed to make the shampoo, paying people and making equipment necessary to create new types of shampoo and test them, and then paying for advertisements for the shampoo.

Labour theory of value is legit, the only way your jew boss makes a profit is by paying you less than you would make in a closed society/system where everyone earns the same.

Yeah, it goes to the delivery driver, the mechanic who works on the machine who produces the shampoo, the floor manager of the factory, the chemists who invent/work on the shampoo, etc etc etc.

You're really fucking retarded if you don't understand marginal cost.

You shit for brains. Take an economics class. If you have a job, which I doubt, ask your boss about the pricing, costs, and profit margin at the end of the year.

>HURRDURRR ITS SO EXPENSIVE, I'M PAID SO LITTLE
>I BET I CAN START MY OWN BUSINESS, UNDERCUT THEIR PRICES, GET ALL THE CUSTOMERS, AND MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!
>*go out of business within 2 years*

start your own company you lazy fuck

that was his entire point you mong
without the resources provided by their employer they wouldn't produce shit

mass immigration is the largest force depressing wages