So let me get this straight. The "alt-right" was created out of thin air and has been slowly being memed into reality...

So let me get this straight. The "alt-right" was created out of thin air and has been slowly being memed into reality. Now there are people here who unironically refer to them selves as "alt-right" and are slowly becoming more and more radicalized by a meme organization calling themselves "antifa". Meanwhile the mods and shills have been slowly squeezing Sup Forums, filtering out any actual political discord to make it more and more of an echo chamber. Turning a board that was once a place for questioning political norms into captive audience willing to slurp up anything with the name trump in front of it. And all in only 12 months

The Jews are truly amazing creatures

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people on here are critical thinkers and 90% of the posts in a thread mentioning the alt-right are disavowing it.

>The "alt-right" was created out of thin air
>And all in only 12 months
no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
>White supremacist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010

Hence all of the alt knight threads.
I'm not referring to the term. I'm referring to the "movement".

Don't know what on earth you are talking about OP!

or maybe the alt-right was not made out of thin air. maybe youre just a fucking normalscum who needed hillary clinton to be aware of it

The "alt right" is a term coined by Hillary , Sup Forums is essentially anonymous as it was years ago (but more effective). It's slowly made its way into the general lexicon

>The "alt right" is a term coined by Hillary

Good doggy.

(((Jared Taylor))) an (((Murdoch Murdoch))) only recently started using the term alt-right.
They provide a spotlight/voice for us but do it in ways that subtly harm our movement into stagnation and it is viewed very negatively due to certain things they say.

youre so obviously a shill its painful

If they had simply been respectful of other races and provided an honest point as well it could have worked

Its like when you see a band of gypsies in a town and then lump in anybody who disagrees with you from that town as a gypsy from there on.

Dissenters of democratic party and leftist arent mutually exclusive from alt righters, but the the amount of alt righters that represent the anti left wave of conservatism is miniscule.

Shilldog and PEDOsta saw a boogy man to attach their detractors to and almost no one bought it, except the hardcore lefties who will buy anything and to this day continue misguided protests with no discernable endgame, other than to possibly insight violence from the "right" to use in highlight videos in the midterm and next presidential elections.

The smartest thing you can do if you are anti left is stay home during a protest and go to work while antifa sleeps in after a night of cornholing each other.

Degeneracy will not become the norm. Good will always triumph over evil and light will always shine in the dark.

LOOK UP WHAT "PURIM" IS
LOOK UP WHAT "AMALEK" IS
Their whole religion is literally built around strawmanning people.

>I'm not referring to the term. I'm referring to the "movement".
Milo floated the term during the peak usage of cuckservative to the gamergate crowd, which would have been mid '15?
Movement born.

>when Aussies are so lame they don't even have their own jewtube celebs.
Seriously dude? Where is your memorable cartoons and vidya?

Literally the Jewish boogy man.
>and that some Jews believe that pre-emptive violence is acceptable against such enemies.
-Wikipedia

I'm just a "libertarian", doesn't mean I can't notice things that really stimulate my almonds.

The alt-right is just an umbrella term for different political theories that hillary and the mainstream media used to lump all trump supporters because they needed to categorize and label the push back against the mainstream political parties, then you had the alt-right® come out of the woodwork and promote their brand.

I view the altright® as the new anonymous, born out of mostly trolling and taken over by people who are serious.

Blatantly incorrect. the term"alt-right" has been used for a few years by "alt-right" people. There was plenty of "culture" in the "movement" before any of this occurred.

What happened was that people were looking for a term to encompass a growing right-wing shift of the Overton window in the country and decided to use the term incorrectly as a blanket for Trump supporters.

The "alt-right" had a very specific usage and meaning at one point but has now been bastardized by both those from outside Trump's support group as well as within (White supremacy was NEVER a part of the alt-right and the 14/88 larpers that claim it is are just jealous they failed to do in decades what was done in the span of a few years by another group).

Whether this was done naturally or by the jews is another debate however it is just what always happens to such terms, the same way "
Liberal" now means "leftist cuck" when in reality the leftist of today are near opposite of true classic liberalism and in fact many of the alt-right would in fact be best described as classic liberals.

tl;dr it happens get over it.

Why the parenthesis around jared taylor ? Is it because he has no problems with jews ?