Wanna prove this isn't a hugbox? That you aren't some bootlicking drone?

Wanna prove this isn't a hugbox? That you aren't some bootlicking drone?

Name just one thing about Trump you don't like. You can't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kX8EHJpX_ig
youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY
youtu.be/nTP9DevI3mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he hasn't killed the banking class, yet.

There are still illegals

6/10 troll. Filename too obvious. Work on your tactics.

He probably won't bomb china.

he pretends to be christian

Fuck kikes and fuck jews. Jesus that cameltoe H NNNNNNGG

I hate everything about that orange buffoon
>shit healthcare replacement
>wall isn't what he promised
>everyone but the government will be using american steel
>lies on twitter about everything
>can't write an eo without it being struck down in court
>russian conman

He is an egotistical want to be dictator

This

Fuck off first thread or two are fine, every day outs you as a shill

Hasn't jailed Hillary and Obama and made them prison fuckmates yet.

old b8, move on.

Well, he hasn't executed Hillary yet. So I guess that is a bad thing.

He's not literally Hitler

Why are you this desperate for (You)'s? Unless you really are shareblue...

Literally too easy. Trump isn't /ourguy/ because he is that great, it's because everyone else is so shitty.
youtube.com/watch?v=kX8EHJpX_ig

He takes stock in the vaccine-autism paranoia

Stop posting in shill threads

>Shareblue-Sample-04.jpg

This has to be ironic or something, nobody could actually be this stupid.

hugbox??? There are more anti trump threads here then on reddit..

He doesn't elaborate enough nigger

good one op

Its either autists larping as shareblue to make them look bad, or it is real.

pro israel, goldman sachs in his govermnent, firing flint

It's not perfectly legal to kill Libshits like you
Trump disappoints me I don't like

>He hasn't killed himself or his cabinet.
Really makes you think.

Solid data mining thread you have here, you kissless virgin loser.

Last week Trump engaged in a lot of pandering to women and niggers. It was absolutely disgusting to watch.

I don't like his hair. OR that he's orange.

he's big, tall and strong
t. manlet

I mean I thought someone making this same thread a couple days ago was using the filename for laughs.. but this is a different pic with a slightly different filename. This exact same thread was posted a few days ago with a different share our pic title.

Either someone with a formula for laughs or legitimately a shill

I see a trap.

He hasn't thrown any commies out of a helicopter.

SAD!

He doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

Silence is a weapon all it's own. He hasn't figured that out yet.

Clever joke, here is a you.

It's pretty awful when it's this hard to tell

hnnnnnnng that toe

fuck off shill we have this thread every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY

THIS IS A B8 THREAD

GAS THE KIKES

THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW

/r9k/ is the hugbox, name something bad about your employer

>filename

KIKE DETECTED

He is not throwing jews and nigger in gas chambers

also saged

Sauce, you ugly nigger.

he hasn't sent blacks back to africa

He's way too easy on pedocrats & the GOP SHILLS like Macmuffin,Grahamcracka&Hanoi Jon Mcain

Too big on state surveillance.

DUDE EVERYDAY WITH THIS SHIT FUCK OFFFFF!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

there's only 2 options so it's a 50/50 it could be either.

Maybe its some Indian dude that hardly speaks english and is just copying and pasting from some document.

He hasn't gassed the Jews yet

It's a trap user.

Physically incapable of ignoring stupid bullshit that doesn't even matter.

too chubby

No genocide of the inferior races. Yet.

I see this same thread everyday delete this spam. Go look in the archive.

His stance on privacy and the enviroment are retarded. Small potato's compared to him doing literally everything else right.

He couldn't stop every single refugee from entering America

Why do you fags fall for this reddit thread every day?

Same answer, every time shilldawg. Hillary isn't in prison. That's the one issue I elected Trump to take care of. Prison. Preferably followed by the gallows. I'm patient. I trust him.

Please refer to procedure 145. Use "sage"

too centrist to be honest with you laddie

Yea, I'm actually wondering now if it's shareblue doing a double level troll. They have the obvious filename which makes you think it's a troll, since there's no way a company with millions of dollars being poured into is THAT incompetent, but really they're disguising their shilling with a troll.

Or I'm overthinking it and David Brocke is as worthless as all the memes suggest.

Remember to sage.

There you have it OP

This. Sage.

%80 autism, %15 retards who just adopt a group mentality and praise kek, and %5 people who come here to talk about politics.

A pillory for Hillary
A stock for Barack
Imprison politicians
They're really of all just one stock.

Fuck off Shariablue

Trump has your number.

SAGE

He hasn't nuked Israel yet

He's shit at formal discourse.

>Wanna prove this isn't a hugbox?
Quit posting the same shit over and over. That would be a good way to prove that you are not some shill just trolling for information.

I see this thread daily.....Glad to see you understand how to rename pictures for said shill threads.

Sage this shill. No (you) for you!

No apparent plans to murder every single person I dislike

He hasn't gassed any Jews. I'm a bit disappointed with the slow start for someone who's supposed to be literally Hitler.

filename is a troll faggot jesus christ its like taking candy from a rapist

>bootlicker
Hi leftypol, how's the HRT going? Feel feminine yet?
>Name just one thing about Trump you don't like.
He hasn't started dropping Leftists out of helicopters yet. He's way too weak on ethno-nationalism. He surrounds himself with too many kikes. He hasn't deployed the National Guard to deal with antifa, and he hasn't created any blackshirts for dealing with them either. We're going to have to do that on our own. Oh well.

youtu.be/nTP9DevI3mQ

Here, I'll clarify for you:

You're a fucking retard. I occasionally make these kind of threads to laugh at dumb fucks on Sup Forums. There's a few other obvious guys fucking around with obvious file names.

The fact that you can't tell just means you're a stupid paranoid person. In fact I'm pretty sure a few of the guys doing obvious shill shitposting are doing this on purpose because they know it motivates dumb paranoid people(like yourself) to continue pushing the same ideals all day because you feel like an outside enemy is oppressing you.

But anyways, in the case of this thread, it's just me lazily poking the beehive and watching the idiots swarm. The fact that I posted an utterly irrelevant image kinda should have tipped you off that I'm not a shill.

But here, another image for you. I'm super secretly subverting this board.

i dont like how he intends to inject religion into schools, but desu thats a secondary concern at most compared to sjw's injecting liberal insanity into all aspects of life.

>Name just one thing about Trump you don't like. You can't do it.

Protectionism

Talks about cutting spending but his actions indicate a continued course for large expensive government, with no serious cuts to entitlements while going back to our big military spending. Tax cuts are going to be impossible

No actual understanding of economics, or at least understanding that business administration is not economics

Appoints business guys instead of economists

Lies or fudges the facts to get media attention and fire up his base, but there are actual facts that would do the same thing and be true at the same time. (EX: Murder rates the highest it's been in decades is a lie, but the murder rate in major cities seeing a record spike in the last 2 years is equally alarming and actually true)

He's inexperienced and doesn't understand the complexity of the government, never less the world. Look at all of the complications and shitfest caused by the travel ban. You have to spend time on shit, get a lot of educated opinions, and imagine what can go wrong. Don't kneejerk public policy.

He's ignoring the fact that russia hacked the DNC because he wants a clean slate relationship with them. They are going to see that shit as weakness, regardless of the fact that's its totally unacceptable to let that slide.

Ironic shitposting is shitposting

He's not anti-faggot enough. All homosexuals should be killed.

Thx user! Almost as appreciated as a pink sweatpant cameltoe

> wanna prove

no

you stupid faggot

Writing prompts are spam even if we agree with the premise or ideology. Think about it. On /s/ you are not allowed to demand that everybody else make your thread for you. The same rule should apply here. One-posts should be added to the rules sticky.

too many executive orders, not enough bullying of Congress to get his shit done

He's half Scottish.

I wish he was actually Hitler.

>filename

i don't even know if all of you are legit shills or just trolls

Trump has done mostly a very good job; I tend to dislike his support of bringing back CIA black sites though, and perhaps he doesn't want to help the CIA anymore anyways.

>I occasionally make these kind of threads to laugh at dumb fucks on Sup Forums

So you're saying you enjoyed when President Trump mocked a disabled reporter?

I'm indifferent to it, and it's questionable whether he was even doing that.

SHAREBLUE SPOTTED

SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED

DO NOT RESPOND

Net neutrality

I hate Trump, he's horrible. Republicans are traitors and Democrats are cucks. We would be better off with Elizabeth II.

He's not hitler

Well done steaks. The ketchup I could maybe forgive, but I just can't understand how anyone could honestly enjoy a well done steak.

Then again, I can't pretend to understand the inner workings of the mind of the Master of The Deal.

Saged for shillblue.

I don't like that he wins so much because there are things that can only be gain from losing sometimes.

No Commies getting helicopter education yet.

> inb4 this thread again

> inb4 sage

I'd rather talk about how much a faggot that OP is for reposting this shitty thread for the 20th time.

SAGE'd

That is way way too much camel toe