His culture is so primitive that relies on skin color to exist

>his culture is so primitive that relies on skin color to exist
hahahaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>his culture is so primitive
can you drink the water from your sink without boiling it beforehand?

can you flush your toilet paper?

have you ever worn a pair of sandals made from old bicycle tires?

Can you walk through your neighborhood without catching a bullet or zika?

name one brown first world country

>tfw you will never experience enlightened Brazilian culture
haha jk, I thank God every day I'm not Brazilian.

Funny, I could almost smell the stench comming from your unwashed walmart sweatpants from here. Why don't you take a break? Give your cum and dorito dust encrusted keyboard a break from labouring under the intense weight of your plump, varicose, sausage shaped fingers as they strain to slowly form plodding, barely cohesive sentences. I know your blood is thick as fucking gravy and you're half braindead from all the monster energy drinks you consume daily so I understand this will take your shriveled, dried raisin of a mind a little longer than average to comprehend. But in 5 minutes when the electricity finally cycles back from your tiny little blank eyeballs to your thick skull you will realise just how fucking stupid you sound.

>butt hurt over America's abundance

can you go online with out everyone going BR HUEHUEHUEHUE GIB MONEY OR I REPOT YOU?

lmao you got mad because you know the answer to all of my questions

noob destroyed

do you drink water from your sink?

>favela monkey calling other cultures primitive

b

>he's never been to a walmart shart-off
pathetic

Yes, because we can. In fact we can drink water from just about every tap in this country. How far do you have to go to find a working toilet?

Maybe we don't but we can. Good shit waters at the Olympics btw.

>being black but also being red
make up your fucking mind you cross species cunt

Brazil should unite with Poland. Niggers of SA and niggers of Europe. Imagine what we could achieve together.

Pierdol sie, youd get mulatto shitskin babies. Dont be fooled, Sylwek.

Did I mentioned about race mixing my fellow plumber?

Sweden

>brazil looks down on countries with clean drinking water

fucking what

>first world

Germany then?

>Brazil should unite with Poland

you take me for a kartofel, kurwo?

Just about all tap water in the United States is potable. Some people prefer to order spring water or buy water filters, but we can all rest assured that the water in our sinks won't make us sick.

i guess....nothing?

You would be surprised if you saw our modern hussars riding on monkeys

i think winged monkeys is more progressive

>BRA71L

>he's brazilan
I almost feel bad for you

>be brazilian
>die

gud 1.
got more?

Triggered lardasses, cheddar-loving, ignorant burgers.

Don't forget that the US shall become like Brazil. You have:
>rising left
>racemixing encouraged
>thug culture and degeneration worshiping, that are becoming trending among black and white niggers
>if the deep state defeats trump, a corrupt government that may become even worse than Brazil's
>fake media

And maybe you will follow Sweden's lead and start loving cuckoldry. Then you'll be even worse than us.
Just you wait.

Bateman, Palpatine, who is the guy on the right?

You don't need to insult Brazilians. God himself insulted them by cursing them to live in Brazil.

>loving cuckoldry.
But they already do, Pedro

We yet preserve the Ancient Rights of Englishmen. The army is drawn from the people.

>Brazil

eww why the fuck do you have that on your computer

at first glance i thought he was shoving his ass in her face

I have a lot of garbage on my hard drive

Absolutely redirected a question he could have answered if he simply had access to clean drinking water. That's a big deal not to have man.

is this real?

>do this shit every single day
>people still don't sage it
Sup Forums pls

kek

just nuke us already. I want everyone involved in this show executed.

Yes goyim, it's real

This is such a weak bait thread anyone who replied to it without saging should really consider suicide and leaving this board

kill these people

ewwwww but why??
that's legit as bad as faggotry

of course we have tap water, but ignorant obese americans are too dense to realize that.
yet again, i'm from the respectable part of brazil, so there's that

>left rising

The left is dying in this country desu. You're just a mad nigger who's mad that we're a based country and we're fixing ourselves

Always a hue hue monkey

What part about me implied i was angry? user asked a question about our tap water, so I answers him.

you haven't even drawn the first blood, burger. you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole go.

Trump is doing God's work, but if he falls, you are lost. You have no backup. You do not have a history of battles with the Left, no infrastructure to support a loss, you just started your war now.

Since about 2006 we Brazilians are fighting the left. From the corrupt government to the universities' classrooms there is a war raging and with no way to know when it will end. We managed to truly push their narrative back two years ago, when there was mass-redpilling bombardment about the communist nature of the parties in office and the true reach of their power. We have thousands of policemen, prosecutors and judges warring the Left and their burrowed politicians, winning inch by inch while dealing with an all-powerful leftist media that spreads misinformation and degeneration throughout the masses. The mere fact that many of the young Brazilians are libertarian is the proof of that.

This is not a battle you'll end in two months. This will endure for years. The Left control minds and behaviors, they're not an easy foe to be underestimate, as i usually see here on Sup Forums.

>he's so poor he can only afford a brazilian proxy

>personal pronouns
That's not how you properly respond to cowards hiding behind false flags

>black lives matter

That's breddy gud

I'm not underestimating them. We WILL defeat them. We get shit done and we take back and fight for our country that's the American way. The spirit of the fighter hasn't left hardworking Americans and we are quickly taking back our country

we have millions of right wingers with guns just praying for a civil war, I think we'll be fine even if Trump fails

>7-1

not an argument

our tap water might be ridden with disease but at least it doesn't turn our frogs gay

The only thing that separates the right wing gun nut muh freedom american and a mentally ill is the diagnosis by a proper doctor.

BUT YEAH... YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A DR. TO TREAT YOU.

KEK

Nigger shut the fuck up you probably couldn't even afford a flight to this glorious country and you're a nigger so we don't want you to come here anyway

I live in abc paulista and drink the tap water. no problem at all.

This thread is fun to read

The most disgusting thing i ever saw on the internet, and i lurk a lot in gore threads. Thanks for this poland bro, you ruined my night.

>brazil calling anything primitive

user, i truly praise the American commitment and the battles you are fighting, but trust me. You got a long way to cross before you achieve your goals. Pray to God that nothing happens to Trump, else only a civil war will save you from the left. As I said, you have no backup.

I'm telling it as someone who suffered indoctrination throughout my entire life. Your people is as indoctrinated as mine, if not more, and i assure you that's where the real battleground lies. The true war is fought by bards.

KEK.

I think it is the other way around, Fatty McFuck..

no problem my ape friend

go drink tap water monkey

you consumption-based culture is trash.

The only few good cultural things made by Americans was made by black americans

Brazil is an example of race mixing and multiculturalism.

Your fucking country is a horrible nightmare on Earth.

An absolute shithole.

Given a chance the average Brazillian would sell their soul to be living in America.

Race is important. Skin color is important. Humans are tribal

Brown and Black Skin tribes tend to create horrible violent places. White and Yellow skinned tribes tend to create creative and civilized places.

that place is a hell hole

detroit tier

read
then
>KYS

it's a crime that they haven't already been

sure.
But the water is clear, the living condition is good, and i don't miss anything at all.

No way you're somehow richer than me you're probably a favela nigger

>The only few good cultural things made by Americans was made by black americans

This is literally why we have machine guns and ditches.

See:

We're going to win this war though. I agree this will take time but most people are starting to really hate the left. This is a battle for the fate of the country and by God we will win it at all costs

Why it exists. Please America, clean your filth, a lot of our own is when the niggers try to copycat your culture and fail miserably.

Foreal. Everything else sucks. the world should boycott American inventions indefinitely.

Show those burgers a day without the rest of the world.

Get off the Internet and stay off

You can call me a favela nigger as much as you want. It wont be true. And yes, I'm probably WAY richer than you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Why does Brazil have such an ugly flag?

I said cultural stuff. Not inventions.

You guys are good at tech.

(but some of you are not good at understanding written stuff~~ like you)

Because republicucks tried to copy the Imperial Brazil design and failed

No way you are dude you're like a fucking tribal nigger banging on rocks and sticks. You're probably sitting in some shack in the amazon pulling a fucking poisonous toad out of your ass you nigger. While I'm comfy in my American home in my suburb eating pizza and watching cops arrest niggers on tv

>you'll never be able to sit on your porch without fearing for your life
>you'll never not hate your shitty loud uneducated neighbors
>you'll never meet a white woman in your life
>you'll never be able to own a gun
>you'll never be able to shoot criminal scum in the face
>you'll never go a day without witnessing a robbery attempt
>you'll never have decent public school so your children don't have to live in a caste system society
>your taxes will never go be decently spent

sigh

just kill me

good for you, burger.

you are trying to find if the cops got your dad again?