>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar6
>SAA RETAKE JAZAL OIL FIELD in N PALMYRA, Palmyra liberated
>SAA retake Tannouza village in E Aleppo, only 2 IS strongholds left:Khafsa,Deir Hafer
>IS repelles SAA Offensive to link airbase in DeZ, 10+ soldiers dead
>JaI fires Scud missile on Damascus
>Clashes near Albab - 5 more SAA soldiers caputed by TFSA
>TFSA seize village from Kurdish forces in northeast Aleppo
>SDF gives 20 villages to SAA in rural Aleppo, hoping to halt TFSA from reaching Manbij
>US deploys force in Manbij to deter conflict between SDF&TFSA
>ex Aleppo militants now fighting with the SAA against terrorist
>SAA destroys last rebel tunnel connecting E Ghouta with Damascus
>IS bans Nike products
>downed Syrian jet pilot: says his plane was shot down,crashed into Turkey
>Iraqi forces capture al-Hurriya bridge in Mosul
>30dead in fighting between security forces and ethnic rebels in Myanmar,near China border

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-expands-buffer-zone-around-palmyra-map-update/
youtu.be/G8oERZuLBhc
almasdarnews.com/article/situation-hopeless-isis-iraqi-army-liberates-80-mosul/
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-photos-isis-chops-off-hands-iraq-amid-strict-sharia-crackdown/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/838951971516219396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bashar is a dictator. he will fall

VIDEO: Syrian Army expands buffer zone around Palmyra – Map update

almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-expands-buffer-zone-around-palmyra-map-update/

youtu.be/G8oERZuLBhc

After storming the Jazal gas field on Sunday, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) was able to impose full control over the oil-rich site on Monday and seized the adjacent Jazal mountain.

Meanwhile, the SAA also continued its operations north and east of Palmyra city, attacking ISIS-held farms in the groves area surrounding the city. Next up, government forces hope to liberate the Palmyra Silos east of Palmyra.

Despite highly active Russian and Syrian warplanes dominating the skies over the mountainous desert terrain of eastern Homs, the Islamic State still maintains a considerable fighting force in the region.

#ISIS showcasing T-72 and T-62 during clashes east of #Palmyra. Meanwhile, the Syrian Army is gearing up to capture Palmyra Silos. pic.twitter.com/8RJ0Fi932Q

— Chris Tomson (@TheDaneChris) March 4, 2017

While gradually expanding the buffer zone around the ancient city of Palmyra, Syrian government forces could possibly embark upon a major eastwards military campaign which ultimately looks to lift the siege of Deir Ezzor, a city some 170 kilometers away.

Active on the Palmyra frontier are the Shaitat tribesmen, the newly formed 5th Legion, elements of the SAA’s 18th Tank Division, Military Shield Forces, Al-Badia branch, National Defence Forces, a contingent of Hezbollah fighters and some Iraqi paramilitary units.

People have been saying that since 2011, and the war's fate is pretty much sealed now.
Syria will go to Assad
Germany will go to the rebels.

>Situation hopeless for ISIS as the Iraqi Army liberates 80% of Mosul

almasdarnews.com/article/situation-hopeless-isis-iraqi-army-liberates-80-mosul/

Despite encountering a steady flow of ISIS suicide bombers, the Iraqi Armed Forces are gradually retaking Iraq’s second largest city amid heavy urban warfare.

On Monday, the Iraqi Army’s Rapid Response Units captured the water and sewage department in the Al-Danadan neighborhood along with its power station. These sites are located near the recently liberated Hurriya bridge at the Tigris River.

Brutal clashes between #Iraq's Federal Police and Da'ish in areas adjacent to the Tigris river in central #Mosul. pic.twitter.com/jyhjcXJyyf

— Haidar Sumeri (@IraqiSecurity) March 6, 2017

Advertisement

Nearby, the Iraqi Federal Police liberated the famed Mosul Museum, the Courts Complex and Police Department amid steady progress in the central Dawasa and Mansour districts.

During clashes in western Mosul, Iraqi troops also captured a Russian ISIS fighter:

Iraqi Army captured a #Chechen terrorist in west #Mosul. pic.twitter.com/FhWlfYUXgB

— Chris Tomson (@TheDaneChris) March 7, 2017

Meanwhile, ISIS stiffened its fortifications around the impregnable government buildings that now serve as the last defensible line in western Mosul.

With 80% of the city under government control, ISIS’ forces in Mosul are expected to collapse completely once they lose the battle for the central government buildings.

Ok lads I was thinking of sending an /sg / delegation out to Syria this summer. Who's in?

>VIDEO: Government troops raise Syrian flag on Kurdish-held territory near Manbij

Our partners at RussiaToday published a video on Monday correlating with an earlier report released by Al-Masdar News which revealed that the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) was set to take control of 20 villages after a deal with the ‘Syrian Democratic Forces’ (SDF).

الجيش السوري يستلم رسميا 6 قرى في ريف حلب من مجلس منبج العسكري pic.twitter.com/TQkNIC0RaH

— RT Arabic (@RTarabic) March 6, 2017

Until now, SAA soldiers have only taken control of six of the aforementioned villages between Al-Bab and Manbij while the rest will be conceded by the Kurdish-led SDF in the days to come. Soon enough, this area will be manned solely by Syrian border guards and the National Defence Forces (NDF).
Advertisement

However, with the Turkish-led Euphrates Shield forces capturing two of the villages on Monday, the agreement is now in danger of falling apart. Eventually, rebel forces hope to seize control of Manbij and push the Kurds east of the Euphrates River.

>Graphic photos: ISIS chops off hands in Iraq amid strict Sharia crackdown

almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-photos-isis-chops-off-hands-iraq-amid-strict-sharia-crackdown/

On Monday, Amaq Agency published seven pictures showing Islamic State enforcers cutting off the hand of an alleged thief in Iraq’s northern Nineveh governorate.

With ISIS gradually losing the battle for Mosul, jihadist militants are depending on strict religious laws to keep the local population in line.

Photos of the incident can be seen below – viewer discretion is advised:

I'm not.

sg has been talking about going when it quietens down.

an informal tourist venture can't hurt.

That better be you deepy, not the kike.

Morale must be absolutely in the gutter for ISIS right now.
I wonder if they're all fanatical enough to fight to the end or if we'll start seeing surrenders.

Bashar al assad will win
Kek wills it.

Doubt surrenders will happen. Which in a way is a good thing, more dead snackbars all around.
Why delete, maghrebi?

Statement of a soldier of Legio V
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/838951971516219396

>>
Fuck ISIS let them burn

Hail the fifth legion!

I'm far too reasonable to possibly be confused with the kike.

everyone left is going to virgins club

I agree the world is better off with them all dead, but you have to figure towards the end they're going to be scraping the barrel for fighters and there's going to be some cowards or people who aren't really committed.
We're not quite at that point yet, but it isn't far off.

fix the skin color

>there's going to be some cowards or people who aren't really committed
They are the ones who are shaving their beards in Mosul
Hell naw, i aint doing that in fucking paint kek

love the skirt.

good for squatting. get in there in the knee joint and down u go.

/comfy

anyway, I'm out. later

>Military Intelligence Shield Forces talking about moving towards #DeirEzZor after Liberating #Palmyra "God Willing"

F