MAJOR NEWS

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-collusion-campaign-us-spies-nsa-agent-considerable-intelligence-a7613266.html

>Later, he added: “I’m confident that any serious investigation of #TrumpRussia will find enough intel to end Trump’s admin and send people to jail.”

TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RPiKR
nyti.ms/2jFcK0n
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article127231799.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
nyti.ms/2k1iu1D
wsj.com/articles/investigators-probed-jeff-sessions-contacts-with-russian-officials-1488424871
hotair.com/headlines/archives/2017/03/02/revealed-investigators-probed-jeff-sessions-contacts-with-russian-officials/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>John (((Schindler)))

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I VOTED FOR HIM I TRUSTED HIM HOW COULD HE HAVE DONE THIS? HOW COULD THIS LYING BILLIONAIRE STAB ME IN THE BACK???

The emails sent to NWC, which Gawker obtained under a Freedom of Information Act request, refer to Schindler’s habit of calling himself a “spy”; detail his correspondence with an unnamed woman (who apparently received his penis photo); and, in a lengthy missive, accuse Schindler of staging “cyber warfare” against his online enemies, using “thuggish tactics” to silence NSA critics, and violating various federal laws.

Disgraced spy acts dicgraced

Good this will at least delay WW III for a few more years, maybe.

Trump is 3 steps ahead. He waits weeks while they beat the drum about his campaign being bugged. Throws all Obama associates in jail.

Haha yeah right, bro.

nuclear codes

>literally wiretapped
>still found nothing

This is the hill they want to die on, eh?

They found nothing from Flynn's wiretap, stupid. There is zero evidence of a Trump Tower wiretap.

This fake news has already been proven fake

If they did we would have found out about it by now, stupid. Or do you think Deep State traitors aren't playing hardball?

[citation needed]

Wait, you're still on level "there was no wiretap"

Kek

It's a huge investigation with dozens of players internationally. They're not going to release it until it's done and they can safely round everyone up.

We're talking about dragging the president of the United States to a prison cell. The secret service will probably not react well.

WIRE TAP
SLUSH FUND
NUKE MANUAL

Prove it.

And I'm talking about real news, not the opinion piece that Breitbart relinked as real news.

Aka they have jack shit

If you're concerned about foreign bodies meddling in our elections, your attention would be on China, Israel, and the Arab spring, not this Plurmpf is not my president shit

Fucking stupid cunt shill. kys

There are FISA records fuckface

>There is zero evidence of a Trump Tower wiretap.
wrong

This

The fucking President > no name nerd virgin shariahjew shill

>he's pretending that FISA records can be accessed
>a secret court lets people publish secret court records

Fucking lol

You know how Flynn got busted? He was wiretapped. There was a transcript. The transcript was leaked. A very high-ranking person leaked it.

No high-ranking person leaked anything about a FISA document about Trump Tower, idiot.

> Obama is going to jail
> Nuh-uh, Trump is going to nail
> noooo, double stamp and triple stamp no takesy backsys

is this like when they claimed he was quitting the campaign... for the 20th time?

sage

>he's pretending that's not something Trump would have access too
>he's pretending this meeting never took place

>muh leak muh transcript cries the shariahjew

Sad! What is it, more piss fetish shit?

Are you really this retarded?

Trump CAN NOT ACCESS FISA DOCUMENTS.

HE CANNOT.

He especially cannot access documents about ongoing FBI investigations about himself. It's a rule put in place after Nixon interfered with his own investigation.

What is wrong with you? Autism? Low IQ? Paid shill? Seriously, I'm curious.

But but but....muh phone call!

>Trump found out he was being wiretapped because he CAN'T access those documents

Holy fucktard batman

Why do you think he would make a public assertion if he didn't have evidence to back it up, faggot?

>even though the whole world has been trying to find dirt on this guy for two years, we're 100% confidence that we will find evidence damning enough to send him to jail with just a little bit more looking

Chekt kekt and rekt, the denial stage is lasting pretty long

>independent.co.uk
>No evidence
>Proof of no evidence - Official Russian Influence Report here. archive.is/RPiKR

Just who IS John Schindler? I gotta be honest, I have no idea.

I mean, these tweets are from just the last two weeks alone, and they're less than like 3% of his tweets but, hey, I'm no mathematician. I can't keep up.

So just who IS John Schindler?

Arrest this fucking niggerloving traitor. People fomenting this Russia fake news horseshit are committing sedition against the President and should be in fucking prison.

Are you saying the MSM is fake news :^)

>Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates
>Jan 19, 2017
>The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing
>One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.
>nyti.ms/2jFcK0n

>The FBI and five other law enforcement and intelligence agencies have collaborated for months in an investigation into Russian attempts to influence the November election, including whether money from the Kremlin covertly aided President-elect Donald Trump, two people familiar with the matter said.
>The agencies involved in the inquiry are the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency, the Justice Department, the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and representatives of the director of national intelligence, the sources said
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article127231799.html

>The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials.The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

>Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

Former
Drumpf
Can't
Nuke numbers

>you have to prove that Trump was tapped even though it's already been done
>I don't have to prove that Trump is a russian agent

FAKE NEWS

Former nuke here. It's hilarious to watch these codes crash and burn but we seriously can't allow them close to Trump.

What an autistic kike faggot

so are former spies supposed to have access to current intelligence and leak it to media?

Good. Fuck orangutan Hitler and fuck white people.

>evidence to consider
It's nothing

They take down Trump, we kill every billionaire and the intelligence agencies in their homes along with their kids.

Make a move faggots, this leaf will join the burgers to free humanity from these kikes and their pedophile pets.

kys faggot

I don't understand. I coulda sworn he said there was no deep state?

This is like a less transparent schizophrenic birtherism. And it took literally 8 years to definitively say the BC on the White House website was fraudulent

Do you have a list, Schindler?

....with the help of the deep state

>not even bothering to change the filename

Get out, shill

Fuck off and die reddit cuck

Lolol wont happen. Trump supporters are huge pussies

This is all a part of the plan my child.

i'd rather kill you first niggerlover

This is some tinfoil hat tier shit

If it didn't happen to Obama for all his crimes, it won't happen to Trump for a crime he never committed that there is no evidence for

Sage

Fuck you nigger shill ctr faggot

THE BIG RED BOOGEY MAN IS HERE! I-IT'S N-NOT OUR FAULT EVERYTHING SUCKS, GOYS. LOOK AT THESE RUSSAINS!

It's only after you've lost everything, are you free to do anything. Keep pushing

The entire military loves Trump. Fuck the cia, burn down their headquarters and torture their leadership to fucking death for the rape and murder of kids.

lol he's insane

Lol what a cuck faggot. Kys nigger

Aw, poor little dindu

I'm not gonna pretend I understand. I have no idea. I'm just attempting to understand.

These are all from the last 2-3 weeks.

I don't get it.

LOLLLLZZZ, who is this nutbag?

If it existed, they'd have leaked it by now.

Sage fag.

Shut the fuck up pussy. Adults are talking.

CONT
>N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications
nyti.ms/2k1iu1D

>March 2, 2017
>U.S. investigators have examined contacts Attorney General Jeff Sessions had with Russian officials during the time he was advising Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.
wsj.com/articles/investigators-probed-jeff-sessions-contacts-with-russian-officials-1488424871

>The inquiry involving Mr. Sessions is examining his contacts while serving as Mr. Trump’s foreign-policy adviser in the spring and summer of 2016, one person familiar with the matter said.
hotair.com/headlines/archives/2017/03/02/revealed-investigators-probed-jeff-sessions-contacts-with-russian-officials/

Witnessed.

>is a butthurt retard who believes the russia bullshit
>calls other people ctr shills

You have to go back.

oh so hes just speculating?

Thats not how investigations work

LOL kys please

I'd curb stomp you and make you swallow your broken teeth you mouth breathing numale fuckface loser

Your kike mom? I'd rape her shitter but only after I carved a crucifix into her jew forehead and slit her throat

Like, what does this even mean?

The guy tweets like a couple hundred times a day.

I honestly have no idea.

>NSA was a secret government agency for 60 years

>DHS was formed by G.W. Bush

Trump should just disband all of them and the ones that we don't know about. Then form a new agency to monitor the traitors that occupied the former.

Why haven't we just hanged that god damned money already.

The damage control is pretty funny

>t-there is no d-deep state goyim

You first jew.

was this the guy who had the dick pic?