Im beginning to regret voting for trump

>Im beginning to regret voting for trump
ignore flag im on vacation

It must have been hard to use vacation instead of holiday... But you still used the "on" to describe you're status

clap....clap...

what should i say instead?
as a real american that has lived in the usa for25 years i dont understand what your on about?

Well if you are serious take solace in a few things:
1) All politics is fucked up anyway, you probably chose the lesser of two evils, Reps>Dims
2) Trump has been overall good for the nation even if he won't let you know it
3) Even if Trump goes his backup Pence is probably even better and more conservative and liberals are still megafucked because he will be far more likable

Its going to be all good.

sb

fhn

feqw

STOP

>what your on about
Kek, just messing with you USA citizen!

Spam is spam. Flags don't matter.

>posting on Sup Forums during your vacation

You're a hardcore memester, sir.

Yeah! You tell that shareblue shill! Check the file names, everybody, that's how you know!

me too bro

stay there then faggot

hey guys i thought David updated the filename format?

mine is the latest one

still better than clinton my man. Both were shit shows.

lol what are you on about

no american speaks like that, you arent there on vacation you liar

lol i type different then i speak silly user

Hey Chad, I lost my SB user password. Can you message Larry and ask him to forward me a new one?

Hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo

-Barry

Bullshit.

Nothings on. No one says that. queer ass spot on or fucking whilst either.

nice troll but my names jack
as you can see in the name feild

i dont know what your branch manager has told you but our melbourne office has a specific file format

>then
>than
>claims to be American
It can learn, ladies and gentlemen.
Up your game and get a proxy, faggot.

hahahah funny joke friend

you arent SB staff then, are you?

stop pretending to be us

this isnt funny,
i
am
not
a
shill

You could have easily disguised your Queen's English with a believable lie too. You are a known faggot as one, you are OP, and two, your lack of faith. Faggots routinely study abroad. You could have claimed to be studying at Oxford. I would be inclined to believe someone studying abroad would quickly adapt their speech patterns. Bait hard or go home. Did I mention you are a faggot?

Another concern troll
Sage in every field

btw if there are any Shareblue Australia guys on here can someone let head office know its getting really cramped here in the melbourne office

im constantly touching arms with rob next to me and jono two seats down wont stop talking about how his wife is coming home late with every night with a limp

you should probably complain to the manager
i get a nice 2010 dell laptop so i dont have to post from the office when i complained