So is there any proof that Obama did this?

So is there any proof that Obama did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbBQZXMmLOk
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704
cnn.com/2015/07/03/politics/germany-media-spying-obama-administration/
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=1
weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Without a doubt he's guilty. Writings on the wall

Woah woah let's slow down. I don't remember seeing any proof yet he wiretapping trump tower....though I have been away for a week

It doesn't matter. Trump got them to deny it and in so doing, admit there was never an investigation into his campaign.

holy shit that says it all. What a ride its going to be to the end of 2017.

praise

Under the patriot act [passed by bush] the government can monitor all its citizens. Obama didnt start this he just didnt stop it.

No, trump has not given any proof. That doesn't stop the rural and suburban retards from believing another lie of his though.

if bannon is serious then they'll go after trump like jfk or crash the economy

Oh please let this be true

>rural and suburban

This meme is retarded. Fuck city dwelling cucks

Why would anyone reveal their hand before it's played.. This is why you Never Trumpers and Democrats are in a constant butthurt. Trump is going to release it all when there is objective proof. You will then cry about the next sneeze he makes. Maybe if you stop crying we can work on making this country successful again.

proof will come out when the arrests start

This is racist. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

There's plenty of shady circumstances surrounding obama already. Why is no one bringing it up?

The pic is right. Come on faggots there's a host of incriminating info on Obama easily found

Proof is in the pudding

Man, Americans are fucking stupid now. No wonder Trump won. I had always held Americans to a high standard. I mean look at everything America has accomplished compared to my country and others. But, now I see that the new generations are really gonna fuck America up. You had a great run guys.

Wait wait wait wait wait... So, you guys call Snowden a traitor, now he was right? WTF? He was warning you about Obama and you threw him under a bus. Ya think maybe somebody deserves a hero's welcome yet? No of course not. The cognitive dissonance here is too great.

Hate to say it Mexibro but you're right. I do have faith in future generations tho. It's just the millennial who are trash

I like how even when you try mocking "CTR shills" with the rural and suburban retards meme, you still manage to trigger trumpfags with it.

DEMENTIA

How's the Muslims up there?

Kinda hard for Obama to wiretap the entire nation when Bush already did that.

FISA warrants

>Sup Forums
>EVER AGAINST SNOWDEN

I'm not even going to link your concern troll post, you shill faggot.

why would Obama willingly keep a wiretap around for 8 years of himself? Unless hes just a fucking idiot

is this actually true? holy fucking shit

YOU ALL SHILLS USE THE SAME MEMES! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

youtube.com/watch?v=sbBQZXMmLOk

Look, there only one of two possibilities here.

a) Trump is lying and given the fact his only proof is the tweet he used to accuse Obama. Thats it.

or b) It IS true, which would mean a federal judge was presented with sufficient evidence to authorize a wire tap, in which case this only brings into question what this evidence is and since Trump made the situation public, none of it is confidential anymore.

Trump is either lying or did something wrong to warrant taping.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704

Do you have any proof for these being the only two options?

not good enough
obama is completely innocent until he's proven guilty, cause you can be damn fucking sure he has an entire battalion of lawyers ready to save his ass from court if there's any holes at all

RIP ANDREW BREITBART
BANNON WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE

Its true or it is not true. Thats usually how you can break down a statement.

If you have something more nuanced than that for this case I'm all ears.

Yep. Two same number confirm. Obama did, in fact, do.

>>>Trump is either lying or did something wrong to warrant taping.

or obama was a paranoid tyrannical fuck. imma go wit this

I do. Trump merely existing was enough to warrant a wire tap in the minds of those who did so. They are scrambling for a way to spin this very fact, and you're responding to someone who is either very stupid, or being paid by George Soros through Shareblue.

Kek willed this post

cnn.com/2015/07/03/politics/germany-media-spying-obama-administration/

It's not a witch hunt if you actually are a witch

proof?

actually, that would make it a literal witch hunt, if you were hunting witches.

It sure is.

nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=1

weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085

Obamatards BTFO

This man is going to jail.

Should've given him ears

Then why didn't you break it down like that instead of assuming so much random shit like you did.

You assumed there is no way Obama could wire tap him without proper authorization, you assumed there is no way the judge could have broken the law, you assumed Trump has zero evidence of it.

the medias reaction to it is pure damage control

He didn't make anything confidential public. Just pointed it out

Fuck yes. Could tomorrow be it?

The deep state goons don't care about this country or the people in it. That's fairly evident.

More info?

Fake and/or gay

Only "proof" is:

Obama is a notorious wire tapper
Leaks everywhere
Russian story that only makes sense if you put it context that Obama manufactured it to get FISA approval

Option A: Obama illegally contracted out wiretapping to private citizens. It's literally Watergate 2. Obama goes to jail.
Option B: Obama illegally ordered someone in the government to wiretap Trump. They illegally did so despite having no obligation to and without a warrant. Obama goes to jail.
Option C: Obama requested a wiretap of Trump for purely political reasons and someone in some alphabet soup organization managed to convince a judge to let shit fly. The Dems suffer some political fallout, maybe.
Option D: An alphabet soup organization sought and obtained a FISA warrant for a wiretap for legit reasons. Trump is in the shit.
Option E: An organization sought and obtained a nonFISA warrant for a wiretap for legit reasons. Trump is in the shit.
Option F: An alphabet soup organization sought a FISA warrant that wasn't for a wiretap/wasn't for Trump. Trump is in less of the shit and/or looks like a retard.
Option G: There was no god damn warrant and no god damn wiretap. Trump declared massive retard. 8 years later he'll have a press conference declaring that there was no wiretap and that the discussion is closed and that he's such a great person for making the FBI prove that there was no corruption in the previous administration during the election.

What we know.
>an anonymous source has claimed there was a FISA warrant issued for the computer of a Trump aid
>anonymous sources claim Comey is trying to get Sessions to state that there was no wiretapping of Trump/Trump tower/the Trump campaign
>Clapper says there was no FISA warrant or tapping of Trump/Trump tower/the Trump campaign
>Obama says there was no order for any investigation of Trump/the Trump campaign from the White House

Yeah, OBAMA is the paranoid one.

Remind me again which one reads the national enquirer between Obama and Trump?

Protip: It's the one that accused his political opponent's father of assassinating JFK

Cool story bro. Wanna send it to shariablue?

checked

Great breakdown.

But one more: Trump sent out tweets after reading breitbart and ny times and other stories that refernce wire taps and intercepted communication. He orders investigation and after nothing is found he declares press mislead him. My happening radar though is going off though. The obvious shilling of Russia just seemed so off to me and doesnt fit in that theory at all.

yes, anonymous sources.

I hear that's proof enough these days

>shariablue
I miss the days when people just told people to fuck off back to gaia. It was a simpler time. A time when shitposters weren't telling people to fuck off to a different boogieman every few months.

I don't know what shariablue is, but I'm sure I didn't come from there. How bout you fuck off to whatever shithole you came from instead right the fuck now and maybe I'll fuck off to /d/ later if I feel like it?

>Trump sent out tweets after reading breitbart and ny times and other stories that refernce wire taps and intercepted communication.
The breitbart story didn't reference wire taps. That's the FISA warrant for the aide's computer.

The only stories to reference wiretaps have been about Flynn and that tap was almost definitely on the Russian ambassador.

Fuck off

>yes, anonymous sources.
Actually there aren't even anonymous sources claiming taps.

Trump pulled it out of his ass and then said there would be no further comment until Congress weighs in, so unless Congress found some anonymous sources since Saturday that I haven't heard about, literally the only source on the taps is Trump.

Good show user.. I laughed hard

I want to believe the accusations and doubt he'd make them unless he had a colorable case to make, but it is kind of hard to believe. I mean, if Clinton had this thing in the bag as the media, half the nation and even the campaign itself believed it did, what need would there be to take that kind of risk?

And if the concern was that they knew that the race was a lot closer than people believed, why the fuck didn't they just pick up the phone and tell Clinton to fire her campaign manager and get off her fat ass and start campaigning?

>mfw obama tries to resist while being cuffed.

>I don't know what shariablue is

then you're an uninformed pleb.

writings on the wall of the bathroom stall,
written in dark chalky poop by an autistic child

Watch Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity from the 6th. Obama is going to jail 100%

A fair point but Obama's admin wire tapped a lot of people. He could have just done it because he is like Nixon: paranoid tyrant

What's a TV gremlin?

>tell Clinton to fire her campaign manager and get off her fat ass and start campaigning
>implying she can stand for more then 30 mins without having a seizure
>they don't want to get suicided

For the often cited FISA requests: is there any hard proof beyond "unknown sources"? I dont think we can list it has "proof".

PSYCHIC PEDOPHILES BTFO

Pretty much zero. The underage posters are being retarded

>illegally wiretap
>get impeached

>wiretap via warrant
>this is legal
>why would people care
>why should he go to jail?

yall are retarded

He's totally covered

(Can't believe in responding to a leaf)

>uninformed pleb
I have 2 questions for you.
1. Are you happier knowing what shariablue is?
2. Does that knowledge have any positive impact in your life?
If you answered no to both, who the fuck is the pleb?

I watched some of Hannity and he appeared to be doing his best Glenn Beck impression

These cucks are saying the same shit they said about shillary, yet nothing happened.
>She going to jail
>Cant play your hand
>Trump always tell the truth
Im starting to think the trump administration likes shit posting in their spare time

you've missed many possibilities, shill.
and don't protest that label or try to deny it any way,
because if you're not a shill you're an idiot, and that's why your side lost the culture war.

No, but Trump, Comey, Sessions, and multiple Republican led congressional committees can declassify that shit in a fucking heartbeat *if it exists*

Yes there is proof.

At this point someone needs to confirm or deny somthing officially. It could be 100x watergate under certain senarios.

They knew she didn't. The media is full of stupid ideologues.

The Obama white.house was full if ideologues. But they weren't stupid. They spent years tracking and targeting and surveillance of rivals through a variety of agencies like the irs and different intelligence agencies.

They weren't doing anything new. This was his modus operandi. And it's very problematic when you hand over a weaponized federal government to someone who hates you, particularly when the network has a paper trail or testimonial trail to indicate that you were targeting that person with your weaponized govt.

Obama wasn't doing it to risk anything. To the extent that he and his circle were stupid and naive, they didn't conceive of.this as a risk at all. Because they did believe hilldog had this shit in the bag.

This election is like the greatest pseudo-Greek myth on Hubris. The gods knocked these arrogant nigger bitches off of their cloud

Yeah, I did consider that. And in the broader context that you present it, it's a strong and unfortunate possibility.

Actually, I guess it wouldn't be all that unfortunate...

>At this point someone needs to confirm or deny somthing officially
Clapper denied it officially. But he's a dem and wasn't under oath and has lied about surveillance in the past on other issues so he's almost as untrustworthy as Trump.

What option do you think it is? I'm leaning towards D/E and Trump read Breitbart. Sup Forums has been shit and has been getting worse this past week. It feels like high school again... The_dolan is a cancer

Well done.

Its amazing for me who was deep into this election with podesta emails, GOP primary. I want to write a detailed triology it all documenting everything for the ages. But i am too busy. It the greatest story ever told and i got a front row seat for it