So this is decided right?

So this is decided right?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=spartan shield&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFwLyR0sPSAhUqxoMKHRAtDXEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"THAZ FACCCSM!!!!"

Great meme lad, (V)

This is exactly what we need (V)

what is it?

Leave faggot

Are you retarded? It's the Lambda with an American flag sticker.. it was on the Alt-knight's shield

It's literally my job to post here.

What's this latest dank meme boys?

Is this the official symbol for our shields now?

Yes.. the American fascism rises!!!

Is this more of that vanguard larp?

Needs shield boss for bashing commie teeth.

It's pretty good for something that a guy just slapped together on a whim.

Flag's the wrong way.

Why this symbol is important.

>Absolutely Civic, so normies won't be shy to use it.
>Simple and easy for people to reproduce,
>Since event that started it all.

What does the V stand for?
Vengeance?

Voluntarism.

>LARP

Yep, total larp considering we actually got shit done

Vandals

>one guy
>we
ok

VICTORYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

White shariah rape gangs

V for victory

Explain.

Someone actually got shit done, and it will happen more and more, just wait.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

Stars should be on the right. That signifies the flag is being carried into battle, and the way the flag is represented on his actual shield and our military uniforms.

Victory.
Hence why an American flag is in front of the V, American Victory.

Has an art nouveau vibe to it.

nope, it is correct. The shield is carried on the left arm.

Vascists

it's on a shield, not a patch on your arm
might as well do it like the us' coat of arms and other imagery that has the flag on it.

stars at the top

Is this the new american vanguard symbol?

If not v should be inverted to look like spartan symbol

>So this is decided right?
Boy, do I hope so.

Guess I have to throw out all my skull ornaments now...

>not getting grateful dead paraphernalia for the skull and lighting

I was wondering what this symbol was. I thought the guy who had it on his car was a shitlord, but now I know he's just a faggot.

Remember before the election, the HRC campaign was trying to incite Trump supporters to violence. Remember Chicago? Remember Arizona? Remember the O'Keefe videos?

They're back. They're trying to incite Trump supporters to violence again. Don't give them anything to report. We government now.

It stands for Vaterland/Fatherland.

Vendetta

WTF I'm a Deadhead now.

where can I get more of this Alt-Knight fan art?

There was a group like him there

The left can't complain. They forced us into this position. By attacking people as they talked with journalists, they impel people to arm themselves.

Vanda

video games, duh

Can we get the Fasces eagle on there?

KEK
WTF I love acid now

this this this

Vaginosis

Victory
Hail victory
Hail our people

how long til the anti defamation league hears about this, and makes this a hate symbol? could totally imagine them saying "it offends people of other nationalities"

hey dude which office you at

can you let dave brock know i need to take some time off to see my wife's son

Vanguard

turn it upside down user

V for Vendetta

Valor

Virginity.

Victory. Glorious Victory.

Vagina

Grab the shield by the pussy

Finally

Yeah. They wanted a fight. Now it's escalating, for better or worse.

truly the first american hoplite. the militia is revived today.

What the fuck do you think youre trying to meme now, shareblue?

google.com/search?q=spartan shield&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFwLyR0sPSAhUqxoMKHRAtDXEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=986

Why is the A upside down?

I can't wait for the retard with the shield to die from anal fissures

I bet they are making him wear pigtails and koolaid on his lips hahahaha

What are you talking about? He is free, we have known for hours.

The "V" stands for voluntaryism

>there is a cancer under the commonwealth

>Shield

That wooden shield is no good. I've got a better idea; built one a while ago (see pic)

Go to a restaurant supply store (online ones exist) and order an 18" or larger heavy-duty regular pizza pan. It's thick steel and can take a blow.

Let me just check what Im seeing here.

The plan for the new alt-right symbol, is to use an american varriation of the ingsoc flag of big brother?

I cant tell if this is a masterfull troll or going full retard. So, 10/10 either way.

>i know better than thousands of years of fighting with shields

shields should be made of light wood. If thereis metal involved you want a thin metal covering on the front.

Valhalla
Or vanguard

Wood is preferably because it absorbs shock right? That is the main idea behind it, no?

Vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Victory for the 2%.

PATRIOTS AND FREE THINKERS ARE ENEMIES OF THE NORMIES AND THE COMMIES.

Yes, and preferably the edges should be covered in leather or a metal strip to keep the wood from splintering on the edge of the shield.

It's fireproof and lasts longer than some small wooden shield. Paintable. Not heavy. I've used this one for a while and I trust my safety to it.

You guys want Spartan-types; here it is.

Forced memes: The Podcast

Its preferable because its light. A shield should be fast and not difficult to carry around with you.

Also wood can trap bladed weapons, which was a reason many kinds of shield were not rimmed with metal even though the technology to do so existed, and those that were typically used a softer metal.

Shields were made of light wood glued togeather and covered with leather, fabric, or metal.

Metal covered shields were not common though, they existed in shields ment for formation use in some military traditions.

Today we do have light metal so i see no reason that covering the front of your shield in a thin layer of a lighter metal would really go against the common wisdom of shield construction.

Im sure there are certain plastics that have good qualities for shields as well, thats the sort of thing to look into.

yes

Plywood layers laminated at 90 degrees is perfect.

Well, I tried. This seemed like a good idea in theory, but it ended up with barber poles instead of a patriotic V.

whoops, ended up with the unfinished one, let's try this

Pic related, perfect for round shield, similar to spartan lambda, and matches V for victory/voluntary liberty.
Since based stick man was ancap the colour scheme matches too.
Recommend wearing star spangled banners as capes mind, or otherwise dressing head to toe in red white and blue.

Looks too busy

OP's is preferrable since you can just replace the flag depending on location

Fair enough

vagina

I like it, but something like this needs to be simple and easy to reproduce

Venom. WE'RE GOING TO KILL THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM! With a lethal dose...

I was thinking shit like stickers and goybook avatars, not really spray painted shit.