Year Zero

What will be your last post recorded on Sup Forums?

this one

fpbp

FUCK

I want to go out with digits in my name.

Fuck libshits

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

"Anyone hear that?"

pls be real

What is this faggotry.

I need to see this.

Fun fact, aside from being vaporized from an atomic bomb, your retinas will be burned so you won't even see the flash.

Maybe the 10 years I've spent on Sup Forums have been a huge mistake.

Gonna need a quick rundown, OP.

ITS HAPPENING

joke's on you, i was only trolling :D :D :D

Suck my balls eternity

kek has blessed this thread

Aaand ANOTHER thing!

"If any year could be said to be the ‘year zero’ of our modern era, 1979 is it,” Julian Assange wrote in a statement on the WikiLeaks website. "In 1979 it seemed as if the blood would never stop. Dozens of countries saw assassinations, coups, revolts, bombings, political kidnappings and wars of liberation."

"The invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR would see Saudi Arabia and the CIA push billions of dollars to Mujahideen fighters as part of Operation Cyclone, fomenting the rise of al-Qaeda and the eventual collapse of the Soviet Union," Assange said.

"The rise of al-Qaeda eventually bore the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, enabling the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and over a decade of war, leaving, at its end, the ideological, financial and geographic basis for ISIS."

I'm glad that jews and niggers will finally be extinct.

Kind of disappointing, but so be it

Digits I die with a smile that n my face since I finally got to see the entire world burn to the fucking ground.

wuts the new happening

can i get a run down?

Nice knowin' ya cunts

Reroll

I can hear the nuclear sounds! ITS HAPPENING!!

tomorrow is a new beginning for mankind

I hate Justin Trudeau with my entire soul

if this is my last post i just wanna say

yugioh is real

EXODIA, OBLITERATE!

Obama created ISIS

Wew

Nuclear holocaust if digits. Let's goooooo

My mother never died, and I didn't reply to all those posts

I never liked your eggs.

Never!

"Liking traps and futa doesn't make you gay; as long as the boy is cute, it's not gay. The dick only makes it better."

>Then out spake brave Horatius,
>The Captain of the Gate:
>To every man upon this earth
>Death cometh soon or late.
>And how can man die better
>Than facing fearful odds,
>For the ashes of his fathers,
>And the temples of his gods,

>And for the tender mother
>Who dandled him to rest,
>And for the wife who nurses
>His baby at her breast,
>And for the holy maidens
>Who feed the eternal flame,
>To save them from false Sextus
>That wrought the deed of shame?

>Haul down the bridge, Sir Consul,
>With all the speed ye may;
>I, with two more to help me,
>Will hold the foe in play.
>In yon strait path a thousand
>May well be stopped by three.
>Now who will stand on either hand,
>And keep the bridge with me?''

Like tears in the rain.

a sneaky get and a final adios fuckbois, it's been memorable

Hitler did nothing wrong

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Aw shit

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while.

I will never know any of you. But I want you to know that I've been proud to shitpost with you all these years.

It's been a pleasure. I love you all. Godspeed, and Kek grant you strength.

Will you be my Ai waifu?

A picture of my family.

Japanese school girl sex rampage part 6.
Good movie.

I love you all but I have to ask has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Why would you say all this?

Pool is closed

IDS HABIDDINGS :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

O SHI-

I want to feel like a cowboy before I die

this. later fags

POO IN LOO
Check my Two

TO add to this I want to own a ranch in Arizona and ride around in horses or pickups trucks and literally feel like the old cowboys of long ago

pic related, if this is truly the end

George Soros will die in his sleep tonight

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Never trust the merchant

I bet the kikes did this

Good Night,

Malaysia Three-Seven-Zero

GAS KIKES NUKE LEAFLAND NOW

Mike "Electric shock at the tip of your cock" Pence.

Fuuuggg XDDD

Memes

A

thanks obama

Traps are gay.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

return 0;

It was all worth it.

The mixture is part acetone, part hydrogen peroxide, and any acid you can find to act as a catalyst.

I will not tell you how many parts.

You can even use orange tang as the acid, but prepare for shitty yields.

If using sulfuric, add extremely slowly. Drop by drop. Pay extremely close attention to the temperature.

Hydrochloric is preferable.

Mix in ice bath, keep temperature as low as possible.

After one day, filter the crystals in a mix of water and sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda) to neutralize the acid.

The resulting crystals are extremely sensitive to shock, friction and heat. DO NOT STORE. The crystals will sublimate and recrystallize in the threads of the container you store it in. The moment you try to unscrew the top of the container, you break the large unstable crystals that have formed, and you can kiss your ass goodbye.

Do not make this. Doubly do not make this if you have not researched it to an extreme and know what you are getting yourself into.

i did it for the lulz

Can someone give me a swift synopsis on this Year Zero meme that just popped up? Thanks.

this

Check these digits

>
shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost

Check'd

yep they are digits

100% real m8. Like I said, don't make it. I'm warning you.

are we all going to die? whuts happening????????????

>nukes fly towards russia
slavs eternally btfo

We're coming to a local city near you. I have observed your country flag and must say, you may be unaffected. But Treadeau will likely request our presence. Please keep two forms of identification on your person at all times once we are set up.

Chris Chan is the key to all this.

TRY

rest in spaghetti never forghetti

Wow. Kek really does know the truth. I doubt I will get this lucky a third time.

The point is to research the weapons and means of warfare you might be forced to use in the unlikely event of a civil war. You will never regret being prepared, only being unprepared when you need to be.

And seriously, don't make AP. Make an explosive that is more stable, it isn't worth the danger.

t. man with experience

fuck blumpf and fuck white people

This is better than 9/11

14/88
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
DAY OF THE ROPE
PRAISE KEK
DEUS KEK
KEK UBER ALLE
KEK MIT UNS
KEK MACHT FREI

Please cease and desist citizen. Remain in place for a cyber division member to make contact with you regarding hate speech.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while.

Im convinced this Vault 7 shit will blow the lid right off moms spaghetti. Kek is truly a savior of light, bringing chaos and from chaos a new order.

Praise kek.

post feet pics or gtfo

Eheheh And another one bites the dust