What is a good Canadian news source? CBC a shit...

What is a good Canadian news source? CBC a shit. I would prefer """unbiased""" news rather than right or left leaning shit. What do you Canucks read besides American politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNtTFCAT7No
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
maximebernier.com/membership_options
youtu.be/CZGBteAHtpU
cbcexposed.blogspot.ca/
youtu.be/WjJuOsBWnVk
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/clearly-a-drunk-can-consent-n-s-judge-acquits-taxi-driver-of-sexually-assaulting-woman-in-back-seat
dailystormer.com
economist.com
sputniknews.com
faitdiversfrance.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CBC is fine,
stop looking for alternative news that just conforms to your beliefs and ignores facts

lol shut up you idiot

CBC is literal state sponsored propaganda

how is it propaganda?
it just reports the news
you shouldnt look for left or right leaning sites as they are biased and dont report things that help the other side

>stop looking for alternative news that just conforms to your beliefs and ignores facts
False assumption. I read NPR, NYT, WaPo, and WSJ. I try to get the left and right. CBC has blatant liberal bias, ffs they have been running stories on illegals crossing the border to Canada, painting them in a sympathetic light as if they're escaping war. They're just coming from the US

If the state funded media doesnt report it then its fake news

this

I was Fox News and I get my other news from the internet

However I'm in Quebec so I can listen to racist radio all I want, they don't give a shit, French Canadian radio is total non PC today they were saying that Trump was right about the wiretapping....

youtube.com/watch?v=fNtTFCAT7No

he right
basically the CBC is the voice of Trudeau

>you shouldnt look for left or right leaning sites
Then you should avoid the CBC, which is very "left-leaning"

>BEIGE POWER
BEIGE POWER

>BEIGE POWER
BEIGE POWER

>BEIGE POWER
BEIGE POWER

>BEIGE POWER
BEIGE POWER

>BEIGE POWER
BEIGE POWER

but beige power is a fact
i know you guys hid in your safe space but everyone else is ready for beige power

>If the state funded media doesnt report it then its fake news
What did he mean by this

>It just reports the news
>Russia might ban Beuty and the Beast over """CONTROVERSIAL""" anti gay law

>Donald Trump Under Fire Over XYZ """"""""""Insider Sources""""""""" say

>Comrade Trudeau totally SLAMS bigot at local highschool debate

Ah you're trolling, good stuff carry on m8

I listen to CBC regularly and I'm bothered by the fact that whenever there is an immigrant, a non-white person, or a minority is featured or interviewed, they are always cast as a victim. In the six years I've been listening, I have heard no exceptions to this principle.

>state fact
>called a troll
this board would be alot better if you didnt call everyone who disagreeed with you a "troll" or "shill"

leafs what is a better source of news

National Post

Redpilled news sites tailored to specific countries don't really exist, it there's big shit going down in your country and you want an unbiased opinion just go to Kikebart

Which Quebec station you listen to?

My family listens to some Quebecois station that plays classical music and on occasion has news commentary. I don't know what it's called, but I like it.

Wikipedia.org

The biases go both ways, the factual details are heavily scrutinized, and there's no useless victimhood commentary.

>CBC is fine

Britbong...

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

Honestly, National Post or Toronto Sun come somewhat close as centrist

Everything else is bluepilled commentary mumbo jumbo

Thanks for tripfagging. Now we can all filter you :^)

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: QWX1rg13) 03/06/17(Mon)23:18:05 No.115578215 ▶
>
>Honestly, National Post or Toronto Sun come somewhat close as centrist
>Everything else is bluepilled commentary mumbo jumbo

The Sun is great if you read at a fifth-grade level. Otherwise go with the Post. Conrad Black is actually a great voice of reason, and I've always been left leaning (until the last few years, I guess).

REMINDER

Join the Conservative Party of Canada so that you can vote for Maxime Bernier:
maximebernier.com/membership_options

Policy highlights:
Lower all income tax, scrap capital gains tax, CRTC, federal carbon tax.
Eliminate all corporate welfare, nationalize airports and Canada Post.
Reduce immigration, end relation with UN for refugee selection.
Double the length of firearms licenses from 5 to 10 years.
Reclassify firearms: Non-restricted = any semi-auto with overall length >26".
Reclassify firearms through law in Parliament instead of the RCMP or cabinet.
Repeal magazine size restrictions.

fuck off weeb

You are a bad troll

You hate beige power

Thanks all. I like your country even with its flaws. I am left-leaning but don't like living in a liberal bubble. That's why my country is so divided, people living in their shitty bubbles without talking to those on the other side

m8 you assumed my race and gender

I identify as a half-black half-latinx bisexual muslim woman, check your fucking privileged

CTV is the lesser evil but still isn't very good

WTF I love french now.

Reported :^)

Your slags are getting reck by niggers and pakis, Nigel...and your not doing anything, wtf?

youtu.be/CZGBteAHtpU

the government funds it and Trudeau committed ten million as a campaign promise. they are Trudeau 100

>implying he's anglo
lel

im using a proxy i can easy dodge it

I'd recommend both CBC and National Post- CBC leans left, NP leans right.
Other than that, Canadian press or Reuters are decent.

>the government funds it and Trudeau committed ten million as a campaign promise. they are Trudeau 100
Quads confirmed

Oh and he promised them an additional $150million btw

cbcexposed.blogspot.ca/

NP is probably the most unbiased.

CBC is painful to watch/listen too. I have almost steered my car into oncoming traffic from listening to their dribble on my way home from work.

I can't tell, James...

youtu.be/WjJuOsBWnVk

>NP leans right

A bunch of Indians and fags...Conrad Black is their only good contributor...

Well honestly, good for you. It's the first step towards true political enlightenment - when you can listen to both sides and come to a conclusion of your own.

I too was the same as you once, except [/spoiler] I quickly learned that the left had the single sinister political agenda [/spoiler]. So now I heil hitler (not really). But I am a right-wing monarchist.

>how is it propaganda?
>it just reports the news

For example. I read an article on the CBC site a few days ago about people protesting the Parliamentary motion against "Islamophobia." The article kept using the term "far right" to describe the protestors. The counter-protestors were simply called "opponents." Then I watch the video and the counter-protestors are literally black clad, masked thugs waving red, Communist banners with the hammer and sickle. Are they called "far left" or "radical"? No. The CBC tries to make it seem like those Marxist hooligans are just regular, concerned citizens against "Fascism."

There are some Conservative Party candidates who are proposing defunding the CBC and I will vote for them.

Wall Street Journal has a kick ass radio show in the early morning on some right-wing talk radio stations. It's an actual news show. Headlines, brief background. They cover a tremendous amount of ground very quickly because they aren't stopping to virtue signal on every story. Surely you can stream it.

Daily re minder for all the newfies:some brown taxi drivers are raping your slut and your judges are ok with it...

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/clearly-a-drunk-can-consent-n-s-judge-acquits-taxi-driver-of-sexually-assaulting-woman-in-back-seat

Looking at it, there's a lot of articles I skip because it's clickbait. Unfortunately I'm drawn to Blatchford's commentary. What are your recommendations for news sites?

>What are your recommendations for news sites?

dailystormer.com

economist.com

sputniknews.com

Si tu parles Francais...

faitdiversfrance.wordpress.com

I like CBC tbqh

Great reporting.