I am a glacial geologist

Ask me questions about my research in COLD climates.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0309132515623368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK. 20 questions:

Do you do research at the NORTH pole?

No.

What the fuck will paying a carbon tax to a central authority accomplish and theoretically if we magically stopped all petroleum consuming processes right this moment would anything change?

What are the effects of post glacial rebound and does the melting of ice actually change the volume of the ocean or is it just the thermal expansion which increases sea level?

Hello 82$cvc135. What is the NWO hiding in Antarctica? Thanks.

How big is your dick?

Boxers or briefs?

Thank you for your time!

Ah-Ha!

Do you do research at the SOUTH pole?

find any yeti footprints?

What does a glacial gynecologist do?

Carbon Tax is a scheme. Global Climate change is inevitable. However, rate of change is interesting.

Sea Level will rise -> density.

Are penguins stronger than polar bears?

What is hidden in Antartica

Not CURRENTLY.

Jack Daniels, Ice or not ice?

Are we currently living in an Ice Age?

FOOTPRINTS do not bode well in cold environments.

What specifically do you research? The effects of erosion? The rate that glaciers are receeding? This kimd of stuff is really cool.

Is the Younger Dryas Impact theory just total bullshit or is there something to it?

Why did you decide to do such a lame ass thing?

have you been to Fedchenko glacier - the biggest one outside the polar regions yet?

also, what was your major? I’m not sure what one has to study to become that.

Recession, Global Oxygen Levels, Sedimentary Deposits, Structural Geology.

What is in your opinion the most INTERESTING glacier?

So I surmise:

You previously studied in Antartica, and something, something, footprints from aliens don't last?

Dude, it's late, and I'm tired, can you just give me the basic gestalt?

just tell us what's in antartica

Some GLACIERS do not fit the law of SUPERPOSITION.

What kind of gorillas live there?

BSc. Geology . MSc. Geophysics , Phd. Glacial Geology (TRUNCATED SPURS).

Is Encino Man your favorite movie?

Answer my question Jew.

Yes

This

>Encino Man
Katherine Kousi is a SMARTER actress.

Are you having fun on Sup Forums?

find any yeti BODIES?

Are there pyramids in Antarctica like Cliff High says?

have you found any REPTIL like "exctint " animal?

why are scientists so obsessed with propagating fake global warming conspiracies

did you record any yeti footage?

Is there anywhere in remote northern Canada you'd recommend I set up my compound?

Any animal or crop recommendations?

Will melting ice unleash ancient and deadly plagues?

Are the Nazi's actually hiding under Antarctica?

This isn't politics.

Global Warming =/= Climate Change.

Global Warming is ANTHROPOGENIC.

Do you mean EVIDENCE?

I want to go inside one of those huge antarctic ice tunnels.

Is it safe or would melting ice fall on my head?

What do you think is in there?

Space Nazis, aliens, moss and algae type stuff, nothing?

Nothing EXTINCT.

Very SAFE.

It is. Very much so.

We could make it political.

Look at this map.

Did Australia get cucked by France? Just how white is the Argentine territory really?

Pyramids have been found ALL over the globe.

From what I can tell from the whole debate, is that it is rather blown out of proportion by people with a leftist ideology, and minimized by those with a right wing ideology.

Correct me please if I'm wrong, the world as we know it is consistently cooling and warming. What the environmentalists are freaking out about is a natural warming period. What the consipiracists are freaking out about is a global cooling period. Is it posible that we are in the last days of a warming period and entering a freezing period?

Is it the opposite of this, will it get warmer?

Most evidence suggests we are entering a great extinction and a cooling. from many sources it hasnt been this way since the dark ages. From many other sources it says we are on our way to having a marscape.

There is no winning accoring to geologists.

What should I do to prepare?

What COUNTRY is the GREY area?

Do ((they))want to stop/slow global warming so the ice will continue to hide what ever is there?

What's your take on Climate Change being racist and are you a Jew?

Quite the opposite.

Fixed it

What is so valuable there that they can't get anywhere else?

Can you post uncensored sat maps of Antartica?

Network?
Please?

Article 7 ,AT

Big Alien Cocks.

Post intel on reasons why US govt officials have been making trips to Antarctica

What are they trying to uncover, and does trump know what they are doing

Isolation.

Horee shet, that's a good point

1. Is it likely that sea level rise will be much, much faster than IPCC reports publicly state? If so, why?
2. How stable are land-based Antarctic ice shelves, really?
3. Is there any reliable past evidence of rapid-scale changes like climate shifts or sea level rise in Earth's geological past (with obvious exceptions being asteroid impacts, supervolcanoes, etc)? By that I mean on the scale of centuries or even decades.

I was asked to leave soon after the arrival of an important figure.

What's it like knowing you're going to be unemployed in a few years?

Boxers or briefs?
Biggest contributor of global climate change?
Are you actually a leaf?
Favorite movie?
Favorite foreign food?

why is that so interesting?

isn’t it normal that the oldest ice is not always at the bottom due to glacier’s movement, which pushes some ice towards the surface?

Which Bogdanoff?

1. Yes. ANTHROPOGENIC activities.
3. No.

Very interesting for a glacial geologist.

why?

This is boring. You're boring, you're A FUCKING LEAF that capitalizes shit randomly. Now fuck off.

>day of the rake when?

Ok here's a more specific question.

How long before sufficient ice melts to reveal "old" ice like from the beginning of ice age

Who are the treaty state observers?

How many interracial periods has the earth gone through

The biggest question on this thread. UC Irvine data contains ERRORS. Our data submitted contained revisions, major revisions.

shit

State is an interesting word. Parties is a better word.

What are your views on feminist glaciology?

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0309132515623368

are there lot of BUGS in the cold placies

What is your favorite type of ice?

Temperature has always been an interesting property in gender development in the FETUS.

Did you hear about that paper on feminist glaciology if so what did you think of it?

What errors? What revisions?

What are the implications of your research?

>However, rate of change is interesting.
Bill Nye the science guy.

are you the user who wants to set up the catholic society of the north?

>Ask me questions about my research in COLD climates

Your marital problems are no concern of ours.

Do higher temperatures produce thiqq qt 3.14's, or 'girls'?

gets frigid girls to orgasm

I live in Alaska and they found thousand of year old tree remnants as some of the glaciers are receding. Meaning the ice melted, a forest grew, the ice advanced, wiped out the forest, and the ice receded exposing the remnants. Why do you stupid fucking lying faggots deny climate is cyclical and has been doing it for thousands of years that we know of and can actually prove?

You answered with nonsense.
I ask you why a specific phenomenon is interesting and you answer that "data contains errors"

So you’re either implying that some glaciers don’t follow the law of superposition due to errors in the data, or you’re too busy replying to every shit question with minimal effort.

I think the latter.
In fact, most of your replies are ambiguous or non sequiturs that could be easily produced by a laic.

NASA and others have released photos demonstrating a shrinking layer of glaciation at the north pole. Can you corroborate this or are those pics CGI?

Put it another way, is your research showing that sea levels are rising around landmasses that are close to the arctic circle? If so, how significantly, or if not, how alarmist have be media been about this?

The capital words make this thread that much more interesting. Thanks.

>most
all

And another thing that makes me rage is now they are calling receding glaciers "sick glaciers"

nice gaem, nice graphics. I bet your shit cant render that faster than 40fps though, if that.

Elevation, Firn, Plucking and coordinates are INCREDIBLY inaccurate (deliberately?).

apologize now!!