Next question?

No.

Literally no one here has ever been unemployed

Step 1. Don't be a jungle baboon
Step 2. Live and be born in southern Brazil
Step 3. If you do not follow step 2, you will never get a job

Every day:
1) Polish your resume.
2) Read up on topics you are weak on from your field. This is assuming you're STEM and not totally useless. Resume should be at least to four pages detailing projects you have worked on, job history, and study. List independent study and hobbies that are not videa and anime.
3) Do have a linkedin profile which is detailed..
4) Work out. Have appropriate dress to attend job interviews.
5) Apply to job advertisements on linkedin using the one click.
6) Email firms directly.
7) Go to job interviews and be calm and not stressed.

Do this every day for three weeks and you'll have a job.

What is your degree in?

Also this

>2015+2
>still falling for the four year college meme
ISHYGDDT

codingforentrepreneurs.com/

learn as much as you can and make apps and sell them

How do I become a front end web dev?
I'm deep STEM.

do you have any projects in mind that fit what a front end web dev does?
if so, do them and finish them and then get in contact with places that are hiring for those positions and show them your projects so they know you aren't some fag that just got good grades in school and can actually apply knowledge

I fucked up when I was 17 and took a can of soda from a store, I was put into a theft database that a lot of stores use.
Sucks because retail stores are 90% of the jobs in my area.
Had to work at FedEx for a while, but I was relieved from the job when I got injured a couple of times without telling my manager.
I've been jobless for a month now.

I was unemployed for a year due to having a MRSA infection in my left leg and the doctors refusing to give me medical clearance to get back to work.

Thankfully had plenty of savings to survive with but the hardest part was getting back into the job market, all you have to do is apply apply apply to everything that even remotely relates to what you want and even apply for just hard physical labor, something will pop if you are earnest enough and keen enough and remember, you can still apply for other jobs that you want in a job that you don't want.

KYS!

you were unemployed all through school

whats the fucking problem?

OP loan consolidation.gov if you have loans. Don't open ANY credit cards you will regret. Join army if u can

I'm employed, but I'm actually just a leftist here because I like to argue and insult nazis and lolbertarians.

Employed by shareblue lmfao cuck anime poster kys

Yes but if you're careful with money you can build some pretty comfy savings to live off a few months while you look for a new jerb.

don't worry furendo, eventually you'll run out of GBP and your mom will kick out out.

It'll seem like the end, but it'll be the beginning. You'll meet actual people and realize your racist shit was fucking stupid.

Enjoy your tendies and ignorance until then, I guess...

I get 10k of free unemployment every winter as a seasonal construction worker, 50k more when I'm working.
death to all jews and niggers.

>kick out out

why is she gonna kick /out/, out?

sorry, I meant kick (You) out