You shitlords better fucking vote for her in 2020

You shitlords better fucking vote for her in 2020

fuck off satan

Fuck off shareblue.

>666
Literally Hitlery

These rural and suburban retards will be in jail with drumpfy so we won't have to worry

lucifer will collect her soul before 2020

tick tock

I'm voting for Harpo

If you post this image in their threads they stop bumping it

I'd rather vote for deez tittays in 2020.

>these people dont agree with my political ideology!
>Lock them up! Their the fascists!
>shareblue-sample-04.jpg

satan pls go

Fuck off Hillary, you'll be dead or in prison before that.

if anything it will bounce back blue. this shit has been going on since the beginning of time with politics

Just think. Ginsberg is likely to die in the next 4 years, but with a successful reelection of Trump in 2020, it's almost assured that Donald J. Trump will get to appoint two republican constitutional supreme court justices during his presidency. And Elena Kagan isn't exactly a spring chicken and she's obviously not seen a treadmill during her life on this planet, as well as the fact that she has dirty Ashkenazi genes predisposing her to ravaging terminal hereditary cancers. Bannon may just get to appoint 3 supreme court justices in three years time. This really is the best timeline, isn't it folks.

Your trips says it all.

>Wanting me to vote for the devil?

I would love to see her rectum get BTFO for a third time.I bet when it's over with they find you inside, Shill.

Lets save france fucks these paid commie bots

My vote is only ever cast for those who are humans.

>vote for her
Her who? that gremlin Trump knocked the shit out of wont ever run again

Of course it is, but we have to remain vigilant and strong.

>666
Fuck off Satan!

Kek has id-ed you, Lucifer.

If she even gets the nomination, she won't be president and it will prove the democrat party is not only corrupt but retarded too

>Crew-Sample-02.png

She'll be dead in 2020
Did you see how sick that old cow was this past election? Shit herself, couldn't make it up stairs, fainted getting into a damn car.
She's a mess. Almost as much of a mess as the Democratic party. I see you fags went full Communist.
Oh yeah, and let's not forget, that like all globalists, Hillary's a George Soros shill.

More of the same

Shh they might finally figure it out