THANKS A LOT TRUMP!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/davidkiley5/2016/01/20/obamas-takes-victory-lap-over-auto-industry-rescue/
youtu.be/q2eu-B5ZNPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is letting the working man down. I already regret voting for him.

gm is obamacar, so it dies

lmao it's just so great watching these rural and suburban retards get btfo hourly. they don't even get a day's break between trump's failures

Thanks Donaldo!

Obama's gone. Trump is in charge now. The buck stops with him. Stop being a dindu

This GM is a democrat, by the way.

>This GM is a democrat

Hehe, sorry I'm tired, I meant, the CEO of GM is a democrat

it's because of Trump though. Because he's such a shitty president, they have to lay people off

No it's not. Trump is like Tedy R.... People fear him but his heart is big. Imagine yourself in the company of Trump for one day, laughing about things and talking about life, you and I know you would actually start to appreciate him. Trump loves his country, you CANNOT say the man is doing anything wrong right now.

fuck both of you shit leaves! kys! i hope your first born gets raped

Lol Trump renegging on all his campaign promises. Sad!

Trump killed these 1,100 jobs. Shame on him.

A

Pourquoi?

I know you probably think that you're really smart and cool with your retarded meme thread, but Trump campaigned entirely on bringing back jobs.

poop lol

fuck off medpack

Government Motors is failing? What a fucking shock.

Do they need more of my money?

>Pretending Obama didn't reference Bush for 8 years

Fuck off leaf.

Wasn't there some shit with GM and when Obama was in term of his abortion of a presidency?

he didn't.

It's hilarious that Trump thinks he got the tapp from Obama tho

Why can't GM compete?

oops, that one

>CNN

Also, this is more a knock on Obama than Trump. Remember Democrats stated over and over that they saved the auto industry.

forbes.com/sites/davidkiley5/2016/01/20/obamas-takes-victory-lap-over-auto-industry-rescue/

Alphonse?

theyve been warned what will happen if they close factories to open new ones overseas. if they want to take the hit thats on them

GM is dying, and deserves to die. Other auto companies are thriving in the U.S. and are adding jobs.

Oh fuck, shill, what are you doing? Don't you know there are IDs? We can see you're same fagging.

Looooooong story but I have recently found myself in a new 2017 Cruze

and I actually like it. Good little car for the cheap pricetag.

No you fucking moron. It's because everybody sees the writing on the wall that says this orange buffoon isn't gonna last to the end of his first term and probably not even the end of the summer the way things are going

Samefagging shill strikes again! You're bad at this. No bonus for you. Obama's going to jail, by the way. His "legacy" will be a stay in the grey bar hotel.

youtu.be/q2eu-B5ZNPs

This isn't surprising. The Donald over-promised. Perhaps we can move on to real issues like automation.

This is what happens when you sell cars to people with no credit, no money and no job.

They were basically fake jobs to begin with.

Over promised is a funny way of saying he lied to your face

You really worked hard on all that reasoning there.

I want to kill every Canadian on this board. Fucking disgusting misandry mongrels.
They are botting new threads all the time, trying to demoralize us with CNN SHIT NEWS.

Not denying they're building good cars again. Their corporate structure is rotten though. If they had gone bankrupt and failed in 2009, the company wouldn't have survived, but the individual divisions would have likely been bought out and there would still be Chevy and Cadillac and Buick. It would just be different companies building them.

Germans should buy up that stuff, put some fucking ordnüng in their.

CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS
>CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS

Also is the female CEO of GM any good? She has only worked for GM and doesn't seem to be the that she got there only based on merit.
Just hire some old WW CEO.

Holy shit you fucking idiot, you do know there are IDs here right? Why you replying to yourself?

2h
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Thank you to @exxonmobil for your $20 billion investment that is creating more than 45,000 manufacturing & construction jobs in the USA

You need to take care of these people, wtf is up with the average Canadian posters???
It keeps on getting worse.

What we need right now is a montage of every fucking time the DNC sucked Obama's dick over the auto industry.
They seriously could not shut up about it.

>It's because liberal morons are believing in something that doesn't exist, and are implying President Trump won't last to the end of his first term. They think he probably won't even last until summer.

FTFY

Also, for fuck's sake, learn proper sentence structure. How can you be in higher education, yet be as daft as an eight year old?

We're working on it.

They're TOMs. They're from either Toronto, Ottawa, or Montreal. Liberal cesspools if you ask me.

We just need to wait for the Canadian economy to collapse. Then those retards will be too busy scrounging for work, and we'll have our board back.