youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALT KNIGHT IS ALRIGHT!

Race-Mixer Cuck

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

> May this eager libertarian pole breaker
> Bring forth the return of the spear-shaker

when is he going to be on the ALEX JONES SHOW?

We all need to grow some balls and be like this guy. If we have the numbers we can take out all the corrupt politicians and elites

>hurr antifa is violent
>hurr yey violence!!
Eradicate yourself

He was defending someone else. His violence was 100% justified, you faggot leaf.

Get raked.

>hurr so Im just gonna let Antifa beat on me while I do nothing about it.

gtfo shill.

The dude came in decked out in riot gear looking for beef what the fuck do you expect to happen?

on bail or charges dropped?

We aren't faggot cucks like Paul Joseph Watson. This is what I've been waiting for for quite some time. One of the perks of living in Florida are our based self defense laws. I won't think twice ending the life of some faggot antifa commie.

Based Stick Man has been FREED from jail on $5000 bail paid out by WeSearchr. He still has to fight for his freedom in court.

anyone got the link for the stickman battle? I can't find it using all the keywords i can think of.

>>hurr antifa is violent
>>hurr yey violence!!

why put the "hurr" part? do liberals always have to make a noise before they speak?? why cant you faggots ever just act normal and not try to be the center of attention every second? once a loser always a loser

GOD BLESS TEXAS

Obviously he was expecting violence from the left.

yet again.

Ever notice how Obama infiltrated the government down to the lowest levels with his communist agents? His rioters had total impunity.

One guy finally fights back on Trump's team and where is Trump? Why weren't his police arresting Antifa?

Fuck that faggot Trump, he has the power to get petty about these kinds of things just like Obama did, yet he does nothing while Antifa continues their dirty business

>Antifa is violent
Yes, that's why a man broke his own stick trying to defend his innocent friend in a celtic man-skirt

can anyone post a yt link for the stickman battle pls, i can't find it anywhere

>yeah goy, don't fight back, just let us beat you up!
?????

I would like to know this as well.

REJOICE REJOICE!!

Long live the Sup Forumsadin!

This took place in California you numbskull..

Probably the most anti Trump state in the country.

He came in decked out in riot gear because he knew there was going to be a riot.

Hold back the night, Stickman
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, ALT-KNIGHT

The legend goes on

YAY

Apparently, you can buy shirts with this on it now.

Fuck off concern shill

typical retarded leftist "logic"

So based

Safety squads for now
Death squad comes later

f

the house protects our hand. if we're unarmed then antifa is attacking unarmed protesters.
if we're armed then we came for a riot.
only morons and shills would argue that we need to arm-up.

So, shill, what is your opinion on closed-carry firearms?

>Eradicate yourself

I often wonder if these "end yourself" responses are just people being ironic or do you actually want to sound like a dumb neckbeard gamer geek in a youtube comments section. I don't get it.

We need to start bringing shields only. It will be symbolic that we are here to defend our homeland and not cause violence

Wrong. You shouldn't show up dressed like based stickman, but having discrete weapons like a metal flag pole, mace, or boots is a very good idea.

You fucking streetshitters have to go back to india, you're making look Canadians like fucking pussies.

Because if we start all bringing sticks it will give left wing media the ammo it needs to swing normies to their side. We all need shields and helmets

no problems. again the law handles it if you shoot someone. justified or not it's handled.
if they don't handle it we fire their boss and elect someone who will. or we sue the city into bankruptcy.
we follow th rule of law.
shills need us armed and ready for battle for there to be an american spring.
you need to stop being stupid, or if you can't manage that you need to be silent. further argument from you proves you're a paid shill: they are the only ones who want violence.

REMEMBER TO BASH A COMMIE

USA USA USA USA

1488760576880.gif
>1488

Praise.

Where? I also want a sticker.

bump

SAFETY FIRST. DEFENSE ONLY.

youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4

Damn fucking straight he is

A T T E N T I O N C A L I F A G S

Hail Stickman!

He's on bail.

That's the power of the keyblade!

I'm late to this party what happened?

>We need to start bringing shields only. It will be symbolic that we are here to defend our homeland and not cause violence

If you locked shields into a shield wall you could just push as a group if attacked.

Stick man with Asian wife and HAPA child are doing their part to aid in the demise of the white race...are you?

fuck off leaf

The guy is on bail.

Protest at Berkley. The guy in OP's picture cracked his stick over an antifa head, and it got him arrested.

>I'm late to this party what happened?

>Trump supporters have a rally at Berkeley
>Antifa is there and starts attacking people
>A hero emerges
>Drives them back with his oaken club

Got antifa arrested or did stickman get arrested?

Good good

Stick man got arrested, and charged with several things including assault with a deadly weapon. I think now he is just out on bail.

I saw that he got charged with using a chemical weapon. How?

Arraignment tomorrow (3/7) at Wiley Manuel Courthouse, 661 Washington St, Oakland, 94607, Dept 112, 9am.

>hurricane is the natural enemy of the leaf

The Legend Never Dies

fake and gay

SEE THIS:

I dont know, maybe a bullshit charge, although they all are. He did have some kind of a gas mask on so maybe it had something to do with that.

>You dumb Sup Forums posters cant do shit ahaha
>Why are you fighting back :((

absolutely iconic

I'm afraid he's just a lolbertarian...

NEW PHOTO RELEASED OF THE ANTIFA BASED STICK MAN BROKE HIS STICK ON

You make absolutely no sense. So are we just supposed to let ANTIFA assault innocent civilians? Stickman was absolutely warranted in defending himself. You should be ashamed.

Arraignment tomorrow (3/7) at Wiley Manuel Courthouse, 661 Washington St, Oakland, 94607, Dept 112, 9am.

I'll never understand why they bothered keeping this guy alive. I mean fuck.

in the video he fails to protect anyone
he just gets cucked and watches a fellow trump supporter get dragged into antifa territory

This thing, I think.
goo dot gl slash GPdQS0
I dunno if this is him. (Probably not)

t. canadian antifashitter

he seems to be fully capable of functioning and conversing. It looks like the part of his brain they had to remove was where we keep our fucks.

God Bless You.

Say it with me

PRESIDENTIAL PARDON

Dance thread
youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY

>Freedom
>liberty
>against tyranny
>probably not even a racist
what the fuck is wrong with this liberal cuck? 1488

Maybe he doesn't want to go near antifa without being prepared to defend himself, given their violent nature and tendency to attack people who disagree with them.

I heard that he got out on self defence and that the only reason he was arrested at all is because he had a knife on his belt.

canada needs to be purged

>if they don't handle it we fire their boss
>from our hospital beds
They came in masks
To a peaceful rally
They started a riot
They maced some old guy
They mobbed people and beat the crap out of them
While the police stood and watched
>Hey, everybody! Let's vote to sack the police chief!

You are a fucking idiot, and should shut up now. The right to self-defence is such a basic concept there is not a single country in the world which denies it by law.

still over $800 needed, come on faggots, donations seem to have stalled

wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

An idea:
1)The video is edited to make it look like he's wielding a lightsabre, similar to that famous Youtube clip with the fat nerd kid armed with a pool cleaner
2)A channel is set up with ads to host it, so it gains revenue
3)All gains given to BSM to assist in his legal costs

Is any user up to the task?