OBAMACARE REPEALED AND REPLACED

OBAMACARE REPEALED AND REPLACED

nypost.com/2017/03/06/house-gop-releases-bill-to-repeal-obamacare/

New bread since my old one is dead

>replaces it with a shittier version of obamacare
add another failure to the list

Have you actually read it?

I think it's a wasted opportunity if they don't pass something great. They have a chance to steal a huge issue from the Democrats forever.

>Shareblue-Sample-02

I like this kind of bait ma'am

Well my guess is that they'll start with this and then keep reforming it until it's what they originally described. I hope, at least. I'd like to see the whole "being able to buy across state lines" thing actually happen.

Yeah I was pretty sure that was a shill or a bot. Or a shillbot.

I think a lot of this is chicken/egg. Have to put it in place before you know what will happen. My problem with American healthcare is that it always incentivized being a lazy unemployed piece of shit. If you refuse to work you get gibs.

LOL this will probably increase penalties for most Americans. Wanna get rednecks real pissed? Tell them you're going to lower their taxes and do fuck all about it. Good job Repiublicans! You'll be doing what you do best in 2 years, being the opposition party.

Can someone summarize the bill? Is it good or bad?

better

Mandatory, random penis inspection days. This is a disaster.

In what ways?

Is it bernieocare yet? No? No way. Muh inter state commerce fueled by my totally real, but invisible, crony market hand. Ooooooo

I DON'T WANT A TAX CREDIT I WANT A HEALTHCARE SYSTEM THAT WORKS

How illiterate are you?

It's ok. If you get a tax credit then we rack up the tab some more. Gotta love fucken tabs. Every single Dollar is a tab. But ykno

>. I'd like to see the whole "being able to buy across state lines" thing actually happen.

The only people who want this are people who don't understand the concept of "Race to the bottom".

As long as it's not mandatory with the shitty penalty/life tax, I really don't give a shit.

>not being libertarian on health care

What's it like being stupid?

Can you extrapolate? I am not familiar with this concept

I was saying the same thing in my laat thread. I'm paying for those gibs and even though my husband and I *should* be firmly situated in the middle class with just his income alone we're still having trouble saving enough to buy a house in time before interest rates skyrocket because of how high our monthly healthcare costs are

The way they do it here is they make you buy insurance but there's no penalty for not having it, other than dying due to lack of insurance/money which they are happy to let you do. There's a small safety net, but it's for citizens only.

So the idea behind "buy across state lines" is a logical one.

You live in X state who provides X coverage from X company.

However, Y state has Y coverage from Y company that is cheaper.

Therefore, person from X state should be able to buy things from Y state. Problem solved right? More affordable health care right?

Here's the deal. Republicans are anti-federal gov't. They want to "leave it up to the states". This means that for example instead of the federal gov't coming up with national guidelines to education, each state now has that responsibility solely. Obviously, some states will have competent leaders and as a result good education for their kids (California), others will have poor education that harms their children and society (Kansas).

In other words, the quality of the system is no longer based on the *nations* best but your *states* best. This means by definition some states will have many health care provisions of which the tradeoff is more expensive care, and other states will have less if any health care provisions, therefore having cheaper care.

But who cares right? Well, Lets say the reason why the health care insurer in state Y basically doesn't cover anything and therefore has very dirt cheap plans, also the gov't of state Y has no regulations so you can be fucked over by the company but hey, its cheap.

This will cause many people looking for a cheap alternative from all over the country to start doing business with state Y, especially over state X. Even though the care isn't good, doesn't cover everything, and has no provisions, its getting people for being cheap, which will cause the insurers in states A-X and Z to lose money. So they'll start acting like the insurer in state Y as well. They too will provide very little care for very little money, and it'll be a race to the bottom. Whoever can provide the cheapest plans to get the most customers.

This will have an effect on other industries.

Repeals the tax on tanning salons. No longer will middle class Americans of Irish descent have to worry about being ghostly!

>OBAMACARE REPEALED AND REPLACED

>Releasing a bill is the same as repealing and replacing

OP plz

>Shareblue-Sample-02.png

So now you'll have doctors who wont take people because their insurance wont cover what they need them to do without paying more money, but since it is a race to the bottom, what it does cover will barely be anything. Why? Well since the insurance is cheap, that means the money the doctor can recieve is relatively low, so instead of providing high quality care for a relatively high cost for many patients, they will provide the lowest quality care possible to get as many people in and out of the hospital as possible to keep money up.

This will also cause the pharmaceutical companies to make cheaper products as they still want to get paid too.

So first insurers will start providing shitty ass (but financially attractive) care to compete with the other states who have no regulations.

Then Doctors and the Pharmaceutical companes follow suit.

Now there isn't enough money in the system to subsidize people with pre-existing conditions or surgeries. Places who continue to require insurance companies provide decent care will fail financially.

Of course prices would level out, but the average care the average person has then compared to now would be nothing.

You realize people put those filenames in intentionally, right?

Like that's the joke.

So if this is such a shit-ass idea for the average working class or middle class American, why does President Trump or Republicans in general support it? Well. America is the only 1st world, rich white country that has it's citizens receiving healthcare through their employers. Employers then have to buy healthcare. Employers would *love* to buy the cheapest plan possible. This would save money and help their bottom line. So those middle class Americans who get pretty decent healthcare from their middle class job? Now they have shit-ass cheap ass healthcare from Alabama or Georgia or Mississippi or something.

And it isn't as if these businesses will then increase wages with the money they've now saved.

TLDR

* Worse care for the average american

* Worse off for the physicians and pharmaceutical companies

* Good for businesses that provide healthcare. The bigger the business, the more the benefit.

Don't be so cynical.

What the fuck are you trying to say you illiterate mongrel

As someone who went through CA k-12 in an upper middle class area, its nothing to brag about, perhaps better than Kentucky, sure, but I can count on one hand the number of good teachers worth their salary I had. For my particular career interests, Ive had to self-teach throughout school because the instructors are inept, ignorant, and were unable to actually work in the field. Not to mention CA schools are a cesspool of liberals that absolutely want control over your childs beliefs and understanding of the world.

The only thing federalized education does is bring everyone down to the same level. Its like a bunch of adults and one 5 yr old trying to have fun. Your options are the shallow end of a swimming pool or mario party on the wii.

Its far better to allow each state to experiment. When one state finds success, citizens of other states can demand similar systems. Making changes to a federal system is far more difficult than at the state level where fewer people are involved.

As for your example of state X and Y, the consumer will likely be aware of state Y's shortcomings, or made aware when shit hits the fan for them. Soon enough everyone will know state Y is bad insurance. Demand for better insurance will increase.

>Soon enough everyone will know state Y is bad insurance. Demand for better insurance will increase.

You are right. The "leveling out point" will be somewhere between what we have now and a bottom out of "holy shit this insurance is shit why are we paying for it we want something that covers more"

The problem of course is that the care provided at that leveling out point would be objectively inferior to Obamacare.

Also, California, while having a good education system, does have its issues. The idea being a young person going to college in California will ultimately have more financial and economic opportunity than one in Kansas.

>control over your childs beliefs and understanding of the world.

[spoiler] Who else is supposed to do that? The child themselves? [/spoiler]

They're replacing the individual mandate with a stricter penalty for not having insurance. People will notice this and vote Republicans out.

Thank you, that makes perfect sense

>some states will have competent leaders and as a result good education for their kids (California)

California schools are basically rape camps for white children at this point.

Baby dick detected

nice more corporate gibs, would have been cool to have expanded medicare instead but I'm glad mister shlomoberg gets to continue collecting rent from all of the ill goyim

>ywn get raped by a marauding horde of cholas

Too obvious, tone it down a bit..

We know it is better, more choice and lower prices is better than no choice and high prices.

The country already knows this, that's why Killary is not president.