>/new/

uihara a cute

Reality happened to us.

Why is she so useless?

we still talked about jews tho

naw children are repub or democrat
libertarian doesn't come till 30
YOU SON OF A BITCH

Daily Shoah has touched on issue many times, and I agree with their conclusion: libertarians become fascists the moment they realize world is filled with leftist scum that will not play by the simple rules of NAP, and that functional society is made of much more than just property.

That's why libertarians become bloodlusty revengous fascist with just a few redpills, or repeated conversation with regressive lefties.

lol i remember flowergirl
she was our boxxy

fpbp

Don't forget we uncovered a global plot to destroy the west through social engineering and now we are memeing a counter culture revolution

>implying most people millenial gen aren't/weren't NEET commies

Nazifags ruin everything as always. That's why freedom of speech is a mistake.

they got married and left the board. empty board got filled with swarms of edgy reddit users who thought this place is capital of edginess

>did you play any vidya today user-kun

>privatization of the ocean was a topic seriously discussed here
I'm glad we grew up.

we grew up

nazzies son, they showed up in Sup Forums the same time

Simpler times

You're damn right my burger

screencap because really good point.

More like Sup Forums is now full of newfags from reddit after gaymer gate and the election. Go ahead just post gore and see how many normalfags here get triggered out of the bush.

Personally, I realized other races weren't just palette-swapped white people. Capitalism is a fun game for civilized people to play, but it isn't the foundation of society.

do seriously think they don't have edgelord faggots? That shit is the reason why they are even here.

First the Nazis came, then the Communists came, then the meme war happened.
Sup Forums has been through alot over the last 6 years, I'm sure in 2020 this board is going to look radically different from today

well sure once the edgy teen faggotry comes to an end and this board matures(or stagnates depending on who you ask)

Because her power is temperature manipulation. But she's so bad at it that she can only keep donuts warm in the box.

>2010
I miss those days. We were still libertarian and Israel's greatest ally then.

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will inevitably be overrun by actual idiots who think they are in good company.

who was that half Jewish half Viet chick? from 2012 I think? Anyone remember?

This sucks. It sounds better with Flan involved.

Japan does it and they're among the greates fish exporters in this planet.

But hey, "growing up" is great, if by growing up you mean being losers.