JUST DO IT

INFILTRATE THE DEEP STATE
> Good pay, good benefits, lots of time off, great job security, less than 1% are james bond bad asses so mostly desk work that autists would be good at!!
WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?! start our long march though the institutions with the most powerful ones

energy.gov/office-intelligence-and-counterintelligence

nro.gov/careers/careers.html

intelligencecareers.gov/nsa/

cia.gov/careers/opportunities/support-professional/view-jobs.html

dia.mil/Careers/

they already know who you are, we are all blacklisted

Unless you've got a masters/phd or years of relevant experience they're not even gonna bother responding to your application.

the word I am hearing is the deep state finally has Trump and will seal his fate within 60 days. Say goodbye to the orange oaf. Thank god their are righteous forces more powerful than the president.

as someone who works for (((them))) I can honestly tell you, you're not

>trying that hard

Not as long as we're using our leaf proxies. That's what you're doing right?

so CSIS./RCMP/CSE doesn't know my full online posting history?

> implying everyone there is an engineer

How'd you get the job? I've tried my ass off, but I just can't get my foot in the door. Working on my advanced degree now, but I'm not sure how much difference it's gonna make.

Don't you have to solve some riddle? I remember one saying read between the lines and it was black and white.

The side effects. I might become one of them.

stay off the dark web

don't go bankrupt

don't go to jail

have skills /experience needed for the job

LOOK AROUND ON THEIR SITES they have a lot of jobs and a lot of companies (contractors) that work for them

apply often, get a clearance and military experience is a BIG help

99% are just nerdy patrio-tards

I've got military experience, but it's not in intel so its essentially worthless. Guess I'll keep trying.

they have contractors that work for them.....

What do you mean? Contractors as in security contractors, or just government contractors in general?

I physically can't pass a polygraph and have no military experience so it's a no go for me.

i want the suicide missions

checked mujaheed brother

What if I have some second hand VA benefits?

Does that help?