If America Descends into Civil War What Will Happen to NEETs ?

Will we stay comfy? I'm pretty sure I'm too fat to be drafted.

thenation.com/article/are-we-on-the-verge-of-another-civil-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmzYUZFyTg4ZkF2X0pFSldKWmM/edit?pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm pretty sure I'm too fat to be drafted.
I can't believe I left Sup Forums convince to lose weight and lift REEEEEE.

Coastal states cut off the gibs.

Rest of America dies.

Really fucking simple.

you'll probably be used for food..

What war? Who is even fighting?

>I'm pretty sure I'm too fat to be drafted.

A few weeks of basic training will make you lose a few. And if that's not enough they'll find some factory to stick your fatass in making munitions or drones all day. You WILL contribute in some form or fashion.

>Liberals
>Waging an armed conflict

Even if I'm at 300 lbs? I mean I wouldn't mind losing weight I just assume I'd get rejected. Do have a high IQ but the flesh is weak.

wont be any civil war. the second it starts the us is over as a country. they all know this. they'll kill anhybody trying to start one immediately.

>mfw I'm leaving for the Army soon

This meme needs to die.

Leftists aren't truly anti gun, they just follow and do what other leftists tell them to like any other herd animal.

So the moment that owning a firearm is seen as a way to protest loldrumpf they'll start buying them. I know quite a few who have because they think he's literally the next hitler. Don't be surprised if more do

Your rations will go to soldiers. You'll lose weight.

(((Them))), the muslim brotherhood and China are going to war with each other.

There wont be another unnecessary war once we keep winning these meme wars
GET THE FUCK IN HERE MAGGOTS

WERE FENDING OFF AN INVASION AND GOING TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF MEMETIC WARFARE

I think one of the first redpills for me was when I was still in SJW-mode noticing that a lot of Iraq War soldiers were poor Black and Latino men seemingly getting sent to the slaughter for no forseeable good reason. Still feel bad for those who join up only to not really fight for a good cause.

Read Civil War II. It'l give you a good idea of what to expect. And yeah we are pretty close.

docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmzYUZFyTg4ZkF2X0pFSldKWmM/edit?pli=1

You have already been drafted you dumbfuck. According to your skill-set. We are all /doingourpart/ here.

>Not joining the 1st NEET Regiment

I dunno sometimes I dream that if there were war that their could be hope for chronic NEETs like me. Not that I want war but after 10 years of this my hope is fading that I will return to working or school successfully ever.

neet's are not fat.
you are using me as an excuse.
you are an excuse abuser.
and your fat. not a neet.

>not wanting to build your own syrian-inspired homemade tank, driving it into glory decked out in a mishmash between plate armor and kelvar while the God Emperor leads the charge in his Boston Dynamics Mecha Suit in the war against the deep state
>Bloods and Crips will finally put aside their difference to do do battle with the Sons of Kek
>Great Glory will come to all
>you'll be lucky if you still have all your legs
>the ride never ends

what are yu, yellerbellied?

never too fat to be a cook