MAJOR HAPPENING

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal

Trump is probably going to prison for doing business with corrupt leaders of Azerbaijan who launder money for Iran.

Before you cry fake news, you might want to look into the specifics of the entire situation. As soon as Trump became president, he immediately ditched work on the building because he realized it was going to cause a serious problem if people found out.

People found out.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/
fortune.com/2016/09/07/us-iran-billion-hostages-arms-deal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if this was an actual problem they wouldn't have let him get into office. They would have lept at the chance.

I appreciate the effort but politicians rarely "go to prison" for making deals with corrupt leaders.

He's just building a fucking hotel, it's not like he's helping them do the laundering.
Drug dealers go to the store to buy food every day. Does this make the cashiers complicit in his crimes?

There's a law in America that says you have to know who you're dealing with when doing international business.

A handbag manufacturer is literally in prison for doing business in the same country.

this is literally pure speculation, just as ludicrous as all the rest
I hereby invoke: fake news

Dude... there's no speculation. None. Zero. You can't dispute what happened here. Trump directly dealt with a man who launders Iranian money.

They're literally saying Trump profited from Iranian money. This isn't a joke.

go away shareblue

look, here's whats going to happen. Nothing.

Hillary is going to start killing off some of her people in a panic to not go to jail though.

Tell brock.

If I were shareblue I'd have made an infographic that makes this easier to understand.

The reality is that Trump built a useless building in a bad part of town with no roads connecting to it for a large amount of money so that they would pay him oodles of Iranian-laundered money. And they're already beginning an investigation.

So? Call it neglect and be done with it.

That's it. This is the end of Trump's campaign!

Kill yourself shill

Sage

Didn't Romney divest his business dealings and property in Iran during '12 election? Big whup.

good job shill, making multiple threads trying to push the narrative
>

>Drumpf blah blah blah!!!

Obama literally send $400 million cash on pallets in private aircraft to pay for hostages to the Iran government to save his Iran deal.

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/

Trump's just getting a little of that $400 mil back for the home team

First off, you're a shill.

Second, even if you work with someone in a business. It does not mean you were complicit in their wrongdoing.

Even if this were the case, Trump would not be responsible for the illegality of a business associate. It's highly likely he had no idea about the background of said person.

Anyway. Sage in all fields. SAGE

$400 was just the cash payments that Obama hoped would go under the radar. Well over a billion has been sent to Iran.

fortune.com/2016/09/07/us-iran-billion-hostages-arms-deal/

Tell that to Frederic Bourke, who is currently in federal prison for a very similar deal.

((newyorker)) trying to save a sinking ship.

Trump train won't stop

Good night shill, I'm off to bed. Keep racking up those shekels while I'm snoring and I'll grade your progress in the morning before the 9am possible happening.

Also good night to all other non shilling anons that are fighting the good fight. I have selected the squares with street signs for the last time tonight... MAGA

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH