My school just added a gender-inclusive bathroom. When will this madness end?

My school just added a gender-inclusive bathroom. When will this madness end?

They're a great idea, more privacy for studends who need to wank during school hours.

Transexuality is a mental illness. Just like how we give the wheelchair kids ramps, we should give trannies their own washroom.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Just relax.

Just go in when there's a struggle of girls in there, occupy one of the stalls, and proceed to have the loudest, stinkiest, gruntiest, OhGodIt'sABabyest shit of your life.

file a complaint

When you grow some balls and resolve to fight the black kids bullying you in school for the rest of the year.

Piss on the seat. Do it until the cave.

handicapped people are a gender now....

>do a "reversie" in every stall

To do this, sit on the bowl back to front and take a dump. It sticks to the goose neck part on the front of the bowl and doesn't wash off with flushing.
Pissing on the toilet rolls my be too much.

smear a poop swastika on the walls. They'll change it up real quick.

Too much dude.
Shit stained bowls will have segregation reinstated in no time.

Multi gender drifting

Just make it look like every other men's bathroom in the world and piss/jizz on the floor and don't flush. Be sure to leave the toilet seat up.

Make the trannies use handicap bathrooms after all they are mentally handicapped

I guess trans are fixing to have one more gender

I'm completely okay with stuff like this
>115586739

It's much better than using any bathroom that your gender is associated with, make a gender neutral bathroom so that the people who use it know exactly what they are getting into. To be honest I don't give a fuck. I think it's cool.

I think an additional bathroom is the perfect solution.

Use it. When I was in college I would exclusively use the gender neutral bathroom. It was huge, super clean. I would just sit there play on my phone and take hour long shits or bring a paper in there.
One time I came out and there was a tranny kid waiting impatiently. He didn't say anything but scoffed and gave me a dirty look. I told him this bathroom is for everyone and walked away whistling.

All gender bathrooms are fine. male/female specific bathrooms begin used by insane trannies that think they're the opposite sex are the problem.

>gender bathroom
But bathrooms are sex segregated. It should say "all sex bathroom."

I realized today that to counter the tranny restroom invasion. we should just have XX and XY bathrooms.

You're like 10 years late to that party, faggot.

>went out to pub with femanon
>have a nice meal and some craft beers
>start to leave
>she has to use the restroom
>see that the sign for the restroom says "For Humanity"
>follow her inside
>she's surprised and asks what I'm doing
>make out and bend her over the sink
>have heterosexual sex with my white gf in the faggot bathroom
>reclaim that piece of territory for all that is good and normal

felt goodman

You should use this bathroom as an opportunity to peek, find out who's trans and bully them into suicide, culling this modern faggotry, do it OP. It is your destiny

Seriously, these places are fighting for Men to take their pants off and shit in the same room as girls.
The Left wing platform is now, if you want to shit in a room full of girls, base your entire existence on putting your dick in another man's butt, or kill your babies, vote Democrat

YOU GO TO MY SCHOOL
BE MY FRIEND

They want equality? Fucking give it to them. Segregated bathrooms are sexist. One bathroom for all!!

And that's why they lost the presidency.

God bless America.

>additional
don't see anything wrong with it as long as it isn't the only option

When you finally become an adult and realize the silly, small and isolated world that is University really is.

And how little it has an effect on the rest of society.

Neat.

Alum here, guess i know what to say when the alumni assoc. comes knocking for more donations.

>Transexuality is a mental illness

So does that mean being a male or female is a mental illness too? Just because people are different than you doesn't mean they are any less human.

When you make it end user.

Go in there and shit in the middle of the floor, when you get asked about it assert that its part of your otherkin fursona gender identity.

So schizophrenia is not a mental illness then? Don't judge them just because they are different than you...that doesn't make them less human.

Fag
This goes beyond being intolerant. These deranged fucks parade about cutting off their dicks

Lol wtf...

Just go into them and piss on the seats and toilet paper.

But mental illnesses aren't real user. They're made up by the Jews. All you need to do it bee yourself

R-Right, guys?

>leaf

Now you can fuck inside them without on of you having to akwardly go in one of the bathrooms of the opposite gender with ur partner

>Any less human.
Right.. they lost their humanity, They are delusional twits who are too far gone.

Only way they will know peace again, is through death.

These are political suicide bombers.

This, or get some head from a mentally ill person

schizophrenia is, but gender identity isn't. No different than how you know you are a male or female etc.

Yeah, just like those sick women parading their non-penis vaginas. People have different genitals, how deranged.

I wonder how actual disabled people feel about their restrooms being filled with fags, traps, crossdressers etc.?

Your only refuge would have been aboard the Hailey-Bopp comet, but it's too late now.

The way you know if your male or female is if you have a penis or a vagina.
Anything else is in your mind. Just like schizophrenia

I've jerked off in the library bathroom during 10 hour long finals study binges several times.

we have these at my university too. i like it cause it's always clean and it's huge

go in when no one is there and take a shit in the sink

Who cares? Why is men and women washing their hands next to each other such a big darn deal?

You're not still afraid of cooties are you?

"Trans" is code for "contrary to reality". It is a category for those who think feelings and preference are superior to facts.

WINNER

I bet the way men shit triggers the other users of this restroom. They should respect women and shit quietly.

That's called "scat-ear rape."

When you man up and start creeping on the girls in the bathroom.

Turn it into another mens room. Get all your friends to exclusively use that bathroom. Everytime you go in there, it's full of an entire football team of dudes.

the gender neutral bathroom that was at my school was simply nicer so I took all my shits there