Homophobia general

dead fags make god happy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sorrows_of_Young_Werther
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you care if two men love each other?

Not gonna lie, former hillary voter here. Its hilarious to watch trump make the faggot tears flow but he needs to gather them all in one place and nuke the fuck out of them

Your definition of love is as loose as your asshole

>falling for the (((-phobia))) meme

Attaching -phobia to everything doesn't make your argument any stronger faggot.

GTFO you goddamn subversive

If i saw one of these, i would go into and take a shit on the floor.

Roasted

Are we going to call out skirtsuit for making an obvious racial statement about not wanting to be a poo in the loo.

problem with that kind of freak is the keep trying to slip their cocks in your pussy. all the time. non stop, sneaky little fucks

Hi baphomet

Vaginas dont prolapse? Some reject penetration all together. They still arent tight though and this doesnt apply for anybody's arse
>posts a queer to shit on queers

>love
There's that word again. Homosexuals don't love the way straight people love. They have sex with total strangers every week. They use drugs hard to fill the void of true love which they will never get. Homos are no different than gamblers, drug users and other degenerated.

All gender bathrooms have been a fucking wonder. Sick of having shit buddies breathing loudly, waiting to rape me.

You fuck the devil's sloppy seconds bud i wouldnt talk if i were you
Female washrooms are dirtier and stinkier than males'. Ask any janitor. They also aren't chefs as compared to men. The fuck good are they for. Gimme a surrogate and shit your pie holes

Post pussy user

Thats just untrue
>t.With same bf for 3rd year
Straight people want to reproduce not to love

No. God is merciful, and electricity is non-fatal at low voltage.

wow, you're everywhere

How hard do you think it would be to convince a tranny to off themselves? Like if you wrote a compelling piece of fiction about a tranny biting the big one, not living the lie anymore and embracing eternity secure in the faith that they'll be reborn the beautiful/butch/aircav, man/woman/apache attack helicopter they always dreamed they could be, how hard would it be to trigger a wave of mass suicide? I mean they're already mentally ill.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sorrows_of_Young_Werther

Yeah and so are your threads and talking points. Going to tell me HOW i was "wrong" or are you back with boggity fucknose memes

gays are fine. promiscuity is the real problem.

the trans phenomenon is a mental illness. how the fuck can you believe that shit? more so, how the fuck can other people support that shit? also cosmetic surgery doesn't change your gender.

I'll never understand this push for these bathrooms when must public places have private family bathrooms with locks on the door. Barely anyone uses them too. Did they really only bitch cause it wasn't spelled out on the wall that it's for mentally ill retards? How fucking brain dead are these people?

saved. thanks for the meme, my sodomite friend :^)

Guys like you are why we're too pussy to use trough urinals like every other race of men do

Learning to spell and to function as a human being can be hard. Grab em.

I want to reproduce.
I have the master race genes
And I want a family
But who would want to fuck girls when you can a boy instead

It's funny that they always have to lie and pretend they are banned from both bathrooms.

I don't give a shit about gays. I know several gay people who aren't any different than the rest of us. Trannies, on the other hand, are fucking insane and need to be treated as the mentally unstable instead of celebrated and paraded around.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just because a guy likes to suck dicks doesn't mean he is gay.

>roasted
What are you, 15?

kill it.

>just because youre from india you dont shit in the streets.

just doesn't make sense pajeet.

you're a fag. and you're burnin' in hell.(unless you repent)

>says the emu fucking retard.

ungay yourself.

These problems don't just stop there.

I wonder what their next problem will be?

Anyone have any good idea's?

WOW! for a second I though that was a man

He looks like a confused version of LemonNation

all those mind drugs doctors prescribe you turn you into a homo or a tranny or a mass murderer

it's not worth it

Think I'll put on a wig and some make up and hang out for a bit in the girls bathroom. If I commit rape, oh well, I'm just being tolerant

>love
That's not love, it's orgasm, try not to confuse the two you deviant fuck

At what point does an sjw see it as crossing the line?