Why is this allowed?

It doesn't have to be, my man. (Physically) remove bitches from your life

The guy is probably a fucking chore to hang out with. Nice guys don't finish last, boring guys do.

guy doesnt even look ugly and has decent facial structure

god i fucking hate women

They look related, could just be her brother?

>guy doesnt even look ugly
hehe

what's a vday

Dude looks like a metro fag. Probably an actual homosexual.

they could both be married to other people. who care?

Why? just don't allow her to friendzone you.. You have sex with them or keep distance.

She definitely made it abundantly clear that he is her FRIEND, friend.
>t.friend

the way she overemphasizes friend and friendship by repeating it and caps locking it really triggers me.

I wonder if he took the hint? If he's stupid enough to continue chasing her after this public emasculation, then he deserves to be alone and miserable

Vagina day

Why do shitskins orbit like this? It devalues men everywhere.

This imo. He probably pushed and pushed and wouldnt take the hint.

Sage.
Go back to /r9k or /b

Her forehead is enormous! and this is from a lower angle. Imagine an eye-level shot

They both look like typical Americans.

The reason why this happens is because people like you don't understand. If she only wants to be your friend. Find another woman. Don't waste your time on a woman that has no interest in you.

Doesn't mean he's not plowing. I have a girl friend who does this shit to me. I still have sex. I did however tell her to cut the shit.
She got angry and asked why and I explained to her that it's emasculating. We both know we are friends. No need to emphasize it for other people. There's nothing wrong with being friends of the opposite sex. My parents grew up in a generation where everyone was friends. Sometimes friends get together and hook up, sometimes they don't. It's really no that complicated. Just tell bitches to cut the shit if you have a girl friend.

delet

I second the sage.

TRIED SO HARD