Deep State Agent at Trump Tower

Remember the FBI agent who was officially deceased found alive by secret service in Trump tower with a factory Glock with no serial number slot?

They were thoroughly bugging both digitally and physically in Trump tower. We all thought it was a foiled deep state assassination back then.

This has somehow been wiped and what WAS being reported on the media at the time is now 'fake' and multiple stories that it was just a junkie replaced it. A separate, true but different incident with a security guard is being pushed as "it was this" when that was something completely different.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/trump tower agent/end/2016-12-31/
youtube.com/watch?v=xzIcXZdPzM4
getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/
youtube.com/watch?v=4-KCoP3XlbI
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/secret-service-armed-man-arrested-trump-tower-threat-41099912
archive.is/cILqx
nytimes.com/2007/04/06/nyregion/06bank.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1690639
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3253079/pg1?disclaimer=1®p=bm9fMTQ3MDMyODg4Ng==
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/03/retired-cop-arrested-outside-trump-tower-in-spat-with-agents.html
lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2013/02/missteps_confusion_reigned_as.html
trunews.com/article/man-scales-ecuadorian-embassy-holding-wikileaks-founder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the deepstate left are sore loser cunts, what else is new?

i remember this shit. It was a FBI agent, ti was all over the news

Yup. Do a search now and you won't find a single news article anymore, just a snopes article claiming it never happened

I do remember this

if the real deepstate wanted trump dead they could abduct him with super cool spaceships that can beam people through walls n shit.

this deepstate your referring to is babbydeepstate

This man was a real patriot who knew he couldn't like Drumpf get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes. If he had succeeded the US wouldn't be in the process of being taken over by the Kremlin right now.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. There is no such thing as "Deep State".

Glock SN should be on frame (bottom, in front of trigger guard), barrel and slide. Removing the metal tab from thr frame is easy, and grinding it off thr barrel/slide wouldn't be exceptionally hard.
Is the "factory ghost gun" angle something this story hinges on? Just saying I could make your Glock relatively untraceable in under 5min...

No I don't remember this.

I remember this as well. totally forgot about it until now

I renember this

I don't advise you advocate this type of illegal activity again or I may have to report you to the UN Security Council for threats against humanity. Thank you for your compliance, citizen.

This was never posted about on Sup Forums and no one ever mentioned it. Why are you making up some fake news shit?

Was talking to someone about this very thing today as well as there was another FBI agent I believe who had turned up dead not long after this also. some people had thought it was our FBI user.

I remember it too, dude had a sick mustache,.

i heard about it, you must be a shill

The story doesn't hinge on the gun at all, it was simply odd that it was a factory Glock produced without the slot in the polymer for a serial. The main issue is a fucking officially DEAD alphabet soup agent found in the tower and ejected by secret service but no prosecution ever took place nor any records, and now all the media reports are scrubbed except those denying it.

Lol
Also, you can build out glock 80% frames with no SN, perfectly legal if you do not sell/transfer the gun. You can then buy (or build) the slide, barrel and recoil assembly from somewhere like Glockmeister, again no SN, again perfectly legal.
It's what I did for my 357 Sig. I wanted a long slide on a compact frame (before this became popular/easy like it is on the p320)

This shit was posted on Sup Forums. I posted it once.

Shit I remember this

Literally rewriting history

The fuck is it about then?

Odd, if this really happened there would've been a huge shitstorm on Sup Forums, something that never happened at all

kek confirms first layer of the onion

kek confirms remembering this kek

not rewriting user, just... correcting

It's pretty easy to look this up in the archive.
Incident happened August 2nd, but there's chatter off and on since then.

There was motherfucker. fuck the shills trying to make this go away

>I do remember this
>I remember this as well
>I renember this
>I remember it too
>i heard about it
>Shit I remember this

Is this a meme?

Sup Forums posts screen caps of articles all of the time. Where are the caps of deleted articles?

I do not remember this but this is why Sup Forums is extremely important. Live, high-volume threads while a happening is occurring are a valuable resource in the current media environment.

Good, i'm sure you'll be able to provide me an archive link about the multiple series of threads discussing such an outlandish event

Barry Lee Bush was the agents name.

Weak mustache, 2/10, would not ride again.

sahdy lookin character, not really, they prolly told him if he didnt do it they'd kill his family, thats how they operate

Shrill thread
Do not reply

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/trump tower agent/end/2016-12-31/

>it's real
woa

We know Trump is a lying cunt, that's why we supported him. It was funny.

Now it's boring.

Trump is over.

Find some new entertainment.

>Barry Lee Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=xzIcXZdPzM4
ah now I remember. it is fake unfortunately, this guy is legit and went through the same thing I did

This shit has been fucking WIPED from the web with a couple exceptions outside the MSM when the MSM was also originally reporting it back then. Not retracted, just wiped.

>Remember the FBI agent who was officially deceased found alive by secret service in Trump tower with a factory Glock with no serial number slot?

No, proofs

Bullshit, all he says in that video is "I trust AP with my life and they claim it's a security guard"

That's a totally separate event that happened.

This was legit actually fake news.
The picture of the guy was photoshopped from Remember, the Dems paid for people to publish bullshit under the guise of conservative journalists, intending for a few bad apples to spoil the bunch and give them a few obvious falsehoods to disprove and thus dismiss all their real scandals similarly.

yes i remember this guy
it was one of the first images in my head when i heard about the wiretaps at trump tower
(not that i'm saying they're related)
very strange
also here's a link i bookmarked back when it happened
getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/

>not remembering

kys shill

>post for Sup Forums to post screencaps of articles that got deleted/wiped
>response: fucking SHILL

It was bullshit then, it's bullshit now.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

no, I was awake that entire night looking for more confirmation
so they either memory holed it in a single day or it really was too good to be true
and yes he is incorrect to trust AP

man the shills all rallied to this thead pretty fast, all u fags in a discord together or something?

Do not be alarmed, citizen. Pine Gap has been informed.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-KCoP3XlbI

found something via 4plebs myself since i don't think i'll get an actual answer

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/secret-service-armed-man-arrested-trump-tower-threat-41099912

this link apparently got removed, but it got archived?

archive.is/cILqx

SHILL NEWS TRYING TO DISCREDIT /OURGUY/
>SHILL NEWS TRYING TO DISCREDIT /OURGUY/
NO FBI IN TOWERS EVER
>NOTHING IN THE TOWERS

FUCKING DROP IT

So far the only link I've found that's wiped is the only MSM source.

the shills are pushing hard on this thread..
>Looking in the right direction?

same and imo they memory holed it rapidly
there were msm outlets that reported this story, and were taken down
by the next day, it was a homeless guy
i remember because the photo was so strange, i was fascinated with it at the time

also, the 'death' of barry lee bush
nytimes.com/2007/04/06/nyregion/06bank.html

the archive leads to a diff story about retired cop Anthony Shark, 54?

NYDailyNews is still up too

>the archive leads to a diff story about retired cop Anthony Shark, 54?
Yes? It plainly states that that the top of archive.is link.

IT WAS NOT BUSH

Reuters is up, too.

yes, but it happened on August 16
those articles state Aug 3

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1690639

>August 16
wut

nevermind, this link redirects now to a story with Aug 16 as the date
weird

I do remember this going down. there definitely was something that went down, involving a guy with a gun in Trump Tower. had nothing to do with him being a junky or anything like that either. the articles may have reported him as a security guard/off duty cop.

however, the only site I could find that made any mention of the guy being a deceased alphabet agency and the gun not having a serial number was from one of those "fringe" sort of sites. had it even appeared on a couple "fringe" news outlets, I'd have considered it more valid. not saying it's untruet, but when I researched more myself I couldn't find anything corroborating what they were suggesting. not even a name.

as a result, I kinda wrote it off. the deep state sending a legally deceased hitman to take out Trump is certainly believable, but so is some news site spinning the fuck out of a story in order to boost their ratings.

i found another link i bookmarked too at the time
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3253079/pg1?disclaimer=1®p=bm9fMTQ3MDMyODg4Ng==

>nevermind, this link redirects now to a story with Aug 16 as the date

This is apparently the original? article, but it has 0 sourcing.

(((snopes))) biggest shit tier lying site.

>It's pretty easy to look this up in the archive.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/trump tower agent/end/2016-12-31/
>Incident happened August 2nd, but there's chatter off and on since then.

9 of the first 10 mentions of "trump" "tower" "agent" all link to the blog I screencapped here Almost seems like a honeypot for IPs.

yeah, this security guard, article from the next day, i remember this
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/03/retired-cop-arrested-outside-trump-tower-in-spat-with-agents.html

Remember, and I think info wars ran a story on it. Shit dies quick in MSM. Still to this day, no one has grilled Hillary on the 145 million dollars donated to her foundation, shortly before the Canadians were allowed to sell Uranium One to Russian government investment fund.

I think I remember this but I can't find anything, sppoky

shieeet, am i going to have a visit by the grey aliens that are manufactured there? shieet imma try n kill one lads, steal his hert and eat it to gain alien powers

details of friendly-fire death in 2007-
took 6 years for FBI to release the docs
lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2013/02/missteps_confusion_reigned_as.html

>Shit dies quick in MSM

.go.com is fake news

Its not abcnews.com, Fox got caught making hundreds of fake news websites that looked real, they said it was "viral marketing for a movie"

"Go" is Disney, which is connected to ABC. Are you retarded?

go.com is literal actual fake news website

>go.com is fake news
>it's the main portal of Disney

wtf?

Not my honeypot, m8. Just seemed like the obvious search terms to use. You got something better to search for?

Both getoffthebs.com and its sibling factsector.com (linked from the bottom) are protected domains. I can't find squat. There's linked Facebook pages, but both haven't been updated since late September / early October. Actual content on both sites started in Feb (BS) and August (Factsector) of 2016, and both ended January of this year. No ads means no revenue stream. There's a lot of pro-Trump content but no subtle memeing to indicate that it's one of ours. Some material I guess could be considered sensationalist to overlap and be linked.

Both domains map to 173.201.93.128, which maps to p3nlhg46c086.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. I think this is a GoDaddy hosted domain. Mail and other services are handled by hosts under secureserver.net, which is GoDaddy. I don't know if GoDaddy hosted accounts allow client access to webserver logs.

This is either an IP mining exercise, a ruse cruise, or maybe just a retarded Facebooker that likes to go on meandering rants. But I don't get it: Why keep paying the bill on the server this late in the game for any of those purposes?

You guys are retarded, it was at the Ecuadorian embassy

trunews.com/article/man-scales-ecuadorian-embassy-holding-wikileaks-founder