WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Can anyone give me the basic gestalt on what is going on with Wikileaks right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/03/what-is-wikileaks-vault-7-photos-clues-theories/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The election of djt was a Russian psywarop.

America is being weakened from within

>The election of djt was a Russian psywarop.
>
>Canadia is being weakened from within

LOL my bad, cat on keyboard. Dunno what saranwrap means. I meant I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face.

How do I turn on this vpn so I'm in another country and can same fag my thread some more

A whole bunch of shill posts exactly like this. When the war breaks out, I promise you're all going to know me.

Download the file, wait for the password to be released.

7 AM ARIZONA TIME

You'll have to leave your basement first faggot.

ARIZONA TIME IS MOST BASED TIME

Nice try Soros.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Stop making these posts, citizens.

The election of djt was a Russian psywarop.

America is being weakened from within

Must be nice.

Remember Badselfeater and how shitty it was? I expect it to be kind of like that once the password is released at 9am. Anyway why the fuck have all the recent leaks been shit like those CNN tapes?

So wikileaks DNC/Podesta emails were nothing at all right user?

It just cost Hillary the election... that's all.

Back to ledit queerbait.

Sensationalism

did you get a note from David Brock letting you use this word?

Lol, pussy ass bitch isn't going to do a damn thing, except eat a bag of dicks.

WikiLeaks have been teasing a big release called Vault 7 for a while now, they've announced it goes public at 9am et Tuesday

heavy.com/news/2017/03/what-is-wikileaks-vault-7-photos-clues-theories/

twitter.com/wikileaks

It's controlled by the Cia now. Assange, who has yet to be seen for months now, is scheduled to undergo his 47th rectal tonsillectomy this afternoon.

haha oh wow

It's proof of trump/russia collusion. Or proof the holocaust never happened

Christ, buddy. Could you not make the rest of us look like shit by association?

>Genesis11: 5-9 states:

>“And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.

>So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.”

Is binary the new universal language?

Are you seriously comparing an ARG autist to Wikileaks?

wikileaks needs money, that's what's going on.

Vault will drop and tell us the truth to many mysteries:

> Obama's butthole pleasures
> JFK assassination
> Who signs Alex Jones' check
> Burial sites for pedos to drop the kids
> No planes used in 9-11
> Bill Clinton rape tapes

All will be revealed.

As I recall WL has been dissapointing as fuck lately.

Considering WL has been shit the last few months why not. Hopefully I get proven wrong in a few hours but I highly doubt it. Maybe inside the protected file is a PDF of the first chapter of the book they were shilling last time.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152

Isn't the year zero thing just a psyop to push out something sensational so that it drowns out whatever Wikileaks has in store? (which will no be comparatively super boring even if it ends up being important and significant)

Vault 7, Year Zero.
U.S. 7th floor group will be exposed and along with it the social engineering plan for the u.s. and europe.
all will be laid bare.
say a prayer for europe. there will be riots.
marine will win. geert will win. frauke will win.
praise kek! today has the potential for great chaos, lads.

I had to google that word "gestalt"
It is quite a fine word.

Is basic gestalt just an alt way of saying quick rundown

ISNT JULIAN ASSANGE DEAD??

We will have our purifying war. All will be laid bare before us and the white nations will rise again
Praise kek and SIEG HEIL

>cia rats themselves out constantly
there's a gaping hole in your hypothesis.

only in the minds of all-caps, shills.
you have to back.

What's your explanation for his lack of public appearances and all the glitches during his interviews?

What's the next step of wikileaks master plan?

you used the word "gestalt" wrong beyond belife, smart ass

assassination; compression.
both trivial to deduce. both available with a casual search.
lazy, stupid, or shill?

i genuinely dont understand what you're trying to say

>cia rats themselves out constantly

of course they'd never make a disinformation campaign

Literally this

A big fucking nothing

Have the classy, digestible gestalt, and 0.1BTC to anyone who can refute any of it:

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

We came rather close to having a state media blackout via a "Ministry of Truth".

There is an obelisk on phobos.

An ocean under the moon.

Global warming is a hoax created by the globalists to cripple western industry.

The globalist elite believe humanity are the reproductive organs for a machine consciousness, interdimensional beings are real, and that stars act as gateways to other dimensions, if you believe their conversations as revealed by Wikileaks. Extraordinary!

Elite pedophile technocrats are the globalists, including the Bilderberg group, the Club of Rome, the Davos oligarchs and of course Soros.

Facebook and Apple are CIA tentacles, attempting total information control.

Canada is even more fucked than we imagined.

Chemtrail and biological weapon testing on citizens was legalized under Obama.

JFK, the last gunslinger, was killed for trying to stop secret societies embedded within the Federal Reserve.

Obama's mother was a CIA sex operative, and that's literally declassified.

CNN is part of the CIA Hollywood disinfo division.

Patriots now in open rebellion against elites, an intelligence agency internal coup is underway - Wikileaks came from within patriot agencies.

The globalist elite believe they communicate with extra-dimensional beings.

The globalist elite want to enslave humanity and wipe out the remains with bioweapons.

9/11 was a combination of bombs inside the building and reshelled drones. Fly-by-radio drones have existed since WW2, now highly advanced and widely deployed.

Truly tremendous scientific advances will be released thanks to Donald Trump.

Trump is really truly honestly /ourguy/ and possibly the savior of individualism

I'm not falling for Assange and his shit again I remember last time I stayed up with Alex Jones and we all got trolled by that smug little cunt.

Nothing for another 3 hours.

Then either something really big(Assange not compromised), or an elaborate distraction(Assange still compricompromised)>>

What time is this? How many hours away?

Kek but it was pretty funny to watch Alex Jones go ballistic when watching him.

I unironically believe all of this.
ESPECIALLY the inter-dimensional beings shit. Biggest redpill is that "God" and "Satan" are completely real but are inter-dimensional. Humanity Stopped evolving thanks to the globalists getting their ideas from "Satan", who is trying to enslave us and bring himself into our dimension.

12 am my time cunt

>conveniently ignores the word "constantly" to make his point

Classily done, lad! It's all fucked!

google and all their products are cucked out to DHS harder than you would believe.

will there be another dns attack?

Can someone give a speedy overview on what's going on?

Its unfortunate people believe this bullshit still, but at least the red pills about reality are getting out there. The only real truly "evil" beings in the known universe are humans, no need for a scary magic man pulling the strings.

It's happening.

Wikileaks released a torrent of 500 MB of CIA files, related to manipulating world governments / elections. Password coming in 3 hours 44 minutes, along with press conference.

>Interview with Assange and video AMA in Reddit
>WHERE THE HELL IS ASSANGE??!! WE NEED PROOF OF LIFE!!!

>Vault 7 is series about CIA t. Wikileaks
>WHAT THE HELL IS VAULT 7??! IS IT CHINESE SEEDBANK ILLUMINATI???!!

We're gonna find out Yakub was white

>I unironically believe all of this.

That's because you're sapient.

Is it shit on state dept floor 7 "deep state"?

Basically the world governments are working together with Saudi Arabia right now to create a real one world government for the first time, literally spending the past 100 years trying to coop every country until this moment.

Well they succeeded, so they are creating their capital in Antarctica and kicking everyone out right now in order to build it. It's literally just like the antichrist from the book of revelations.