Get comfy Sup Forums. Everything you know is about to be destroyed

>"The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up.
In Cambodia, so-called New People—teachers, artists, and intellectuals—were especially singled out and executed during the purges accompanying Year Zero"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSsRt_1l740
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...what?

Let there be chaos

Is Vault 7 really gonna be that serious? Assange said he'd never release anything civilization-ending.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Stop making these posts, citizens.

Wikileaks set to release the biggest leak ever in a few hours. It has been hyped for a while because it will change the world so much, timeline today and back will be erased.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Stop making these posts, citizens.

Srsly the nuclear codes.

What a bad thread. Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

I honestly hope thus is real, I loathe the obstacles that human placed upon themselves such as religion, tradition, and culture. We need a revolution for the people that involves one common goal, and humanity needs to move under one government as a united species, as long as we have religious, conservative, or traditional people among our societies, progressivism will always be held back by those who lack any intelligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSsRt_1l740

Kek, more Marxist crap hopefully we kill this shit for good this time.

>In Cambodia, so-called New People—teachers, artists, and intellectuals—were especially singled out and executed during the purges accompanying Year Zero"

Those were Communist purges. The Khmer Rouge wiped out their opposition by executing or working to death anyone who might have the chance of having an independent thought. It ended after they killed 1/3 of all people in the country and the Vietnamese Communists stepped in to stop the madness.

If all the teachers, artists and "intellectuals" in Canada were sent to the maple syrup fields to be worked to death, Marxism in Canada would be destroyed. It would be a reversal. I don't know what this thread is about.

This twisted game needs to be reset.

Heil'd

Digits of truth

Sure, but Assange is dead

Third temple

Wikileaks was compromised after they killed Assange months ago.

Stop shilling.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while.

His balls are spewing digits this evening

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while...

Has it been released yet? Sorry I'm late to the party

If we look at the last few hyped up releases, it's clear that we should assume Wikileaks has little to offer. At least Wikileaks delivered at some point in the past. I'm not holding my breath on this one though. Whatever.....

Marxism isn't bad, although there are flaws, they can all be solved through science, there is no need for primitive ways of thinking.

I WANT IT TO HAPPEN, I'M READY FOR CHANGE
BRING ON THE NEW WORLD

About 7 hours

Don't be a dumb cunt shill

wings of the blue dragon and the blade of the paladin fly against moloch tonight

How many hours left till the leaks?

bump for something that ISN'T actual shit Sup Forums-tier trash

this is bullshit but theres war on the horizon you can feel it. sometimes i look out my window for a mushroom cloud

See

That is called paranoia.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN

CALM THE FUCK DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS

Holy shit dude that was hilarious sauce?

the nuclear codes are 00000000 to arm and 00000000 to launch. seriously.

>bump for something that ISN'T actual shit Sup Forums-tier trash
There isn't any links or any bit of evidence what OP is claiming to be true, this thread at the moment is Sup Forums tier unless I see the OP produce some evidence/ facts to his bullshit

Also does anyone here have any proof that assange is still alive?

Proof?

yea that was pretty damn good, i have never seen that.

Sounds like the plot from Big O.

I will produce all evidence in 7hrs. Stand by.

KYS faggot

Another moron waving around a "the end is nigh" sign. If I'm ever in Melbourne, I'll be sure to put a dollar in your paper cup to feed your alcoholic paranoia, you stupid abo.

it's not. i'm not really expecting it but things are pretty much on a knife edge now. the us president's legimacy is under constant attack at a fever pitch, allies are looking on unbelieving, their own system is under threat and china is looking to take advantage. it could slip out of control very quickly

ExKEKactly.

Assange is Kill

>7 hours
You have got to be kidding me

What they always say right before the mass executions begin.

The fucking left and their Manichean millenarianism.

“For the authentic revolutionary conservative, what really counts is to be faithful not to past forms and institutions, but rather to principles of which such forms and institutions have been particular expressions, adequate for a specific period of time and in a specific geographical area.”

Evola

Wiki leaks is shit.
They're a bunch of charlatans.

Sounds like shenanigans to me

Sup Forums is /x/.
Give them one "Mah end of the world" hint
and they take it and run with it like the autistic fags they are.
And then when THE BIG DROP HAPPENS... Pic related.

>he'd never release anything civilization-ending.
So basically the truth

I don't look out my window for it but 4 or 5 times a week it's the first thing I think of when I log on in the morning
>did it happen while I was asleep?
I know it's gonna happen, I fuckin know it; just as sure as I know it's gonna happen when I'm fucking sleeping

There is nothing to release - just another bait that will get 200 responses from autists

Brought down Killary..
>charlatans.

>Literally ISIS ideology
Oh ffs

If any year could be said to be the ‘year zero’ of our modern era, 1979 is it,” Julian Assange wrote in a statement on the WikiLeaks website. "In 1979 it seemed as if the blood would never stop. Dozens of countries saw assassinations, coups, revolts, bombings, political kidnappings and wars of liberation."

YEAR ZERO == 1979

1979 was the start of Mujahideen, Three-Mile Island nuclear disaster, assassination of British Royal Family member, assassination of Pakistani president, Iranian Hostage crisis, and proto-neoconservative takeover of UK with Thatcher government.

1979 is when detente between US/China began as well. Likely relates to intense series of CIA covert activities including but not limited to:

-Betraying American industry to China by establishing diplomatic and economic relations on the behalf of American MNC's.

-Purposefully sabotaging nuclear facilities at Three-Mile Island to end nuclear revolution before it began

-Setting the stage for massive instability in the Middle East/Central Asia with the ousting of stable elements in Pakistan and the establishment of the Mujahideen, with Bin Laden's first year in Waziristan region of Afghanistan/Pakistan.

-Iranian coup against CIA assets on the ground in Tehran

Vault 7 was likely a repository, potentially a server farm, storing converted digital files from magnetic tapes, paper documents, etc. pertaining to the activities. the CIA was involved in around the world.

Hold on to your fucking nuts, boys.

Did WikiLeaks leak the info about the South Korean shadow government? How's all that going btw?

Kikes want to do it to everyone, leaving themselves only nation with ancient history, superior to dumb poor goyim. You can see what will happen at the example of China, a nation with very rich history and culture turned into a swarm of mindless slaves for globalist corporations.

Kek marks the liar devil

It's the playbook of all revolutionary regimes with a new name tacked on it by faggot OP. GODDD why do I come here

>people who browse Sup Forums are suicidal fags who want to see the destruction of everything around them
Really gives your noggin' a floggin.. huh..

>In Cambodia, so-called New People—teachers, artists, and intellectuals—were especially singled out and executed during the purges accompanying Year Zero"
Does this mean that media and academia is going to get purged to make way for the God Emperor Trump's 40,000-year reign?

Here's your (((You))). It's a hyped released from Wikileaks.

my thoughts... well one will see what the timeline brings tomorrow!

Yup, paranoia, this is what happens when you water your time in an echo chamber with right wing fascists, you become disillusioned with reality, you start to accept fascist ideals such as what's happening with Brexit and the US, and you just repeat things like a sheep. Think for yourself tard

Absolutely love the depressed amerikan poltards and doomsday preppers.

Everytime you fags get excited I sell more made in China "survival gear"

Hit $4,000 today

Hahaha.

Progression to where? Where are we progressing to, user?

"Progress" is like a tomato seed. Once you think you've pinned it down, it pops out from underneath your index finger.
It's a shadowboxing match.
It's chasing the opium dragon.
It's hard candy for the elderly.

Not sure why it's even a secret.......They've told everyone at various times, all our ancestors knew it, and some of them have even published books about it.

This is all just a dream

They came pretty close to getting you guys though.

waste* not. water

I'm gonna need a run down. Also what time is the leak suppose to happen

can someone please explain this year zero stuff to me im confused.

You fucking retards need to relax

No, literally (((communist))) practice.

Somebody is knocking on my door.

I didn't want a (You) I wanted an answer...

ace combat zero is one of my favorite games of all time

Hell, Ace combat 4,5, and 0 are all masterpieces.

i didn't say i want it you tard. it's just the way things are going. if anything, i'm starting to appreciate why the "establishment" is so careful about maintaining stability.

Donald Trump is US president and Wikileaks is about to blow the lid on interdenominationaldemensional globalist pedophile vampires.

a time truly alive what be to

Has Wikileaks ever released something in the fashion before?

I don't remember ever having to download an encrypted file via torrent, having them explain how to decrypt it with 7zip, then get the decryption key the following day.

Is this a first? It must be extremely serious if they are doing it this way, like putting themselves in danger. The encryption key is probably on an auto release in case something happens to them tonight.

What is going on?

We are progressing towards having technology do everything for us and focusing on what matters, we want to advance society but we humans must be united under one, globalism isn't bad you think this even though facts say otherwise globalism helps everyone. Traditions and religions are BS and just waste time and make people addicted to fairy tales

Underrated toast

Most important post in this thread

Sup Forums memed Trump into the white house, I dont know whats real anymore so this news doesnt surprise me

>xanax
degenerate as fuck

globalism would be great, if everyone just stayed in their own countries. nice and cozy

Riiight. Basically, it's just a counterfeit of the universal Church of Christ.

>1000+ years of Christendom: built Western civilization

>200 years of secularism: children confused as to which bathroom to use

Welcome to the ENLIGHTENMENT of secularism!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)

Delivered pretty much all that pertains to the OP.

lol this fucking guy.

that's way too long i'm going to bed

Yeah, Mao tried to do that with the Cultural Revolution dedicated to smashing and destroying China's entire 1000 year history, too. The Chinese Communist government doesn't deserve the respect of "RONG CHINESE HISTORY 1000 YEARS OLD" because Chairman Mao's Youth Gangs were tasked to expunge that history. I think that's why the Chinese get so butthurt over the Dalia Lama, too, because he represents the proud asian heritage their kike commie government sought to erase.

It's all to create a 1984 type world.

Holy shit. Obama/Hillary's Shadow Government is about to get BTFO. Trump knew about all this and was timing everything specifically for all of this to fall into place. You remember just like last week or the week before he fired a bunch of people from the State Department? Every major country has its own shadow government. Kerry, Kennedy, etc- they were ours. Thats why the second opening of Hillary's email investigation started but the FBI closed it down and said "Nothing to see here, move along." The FBI was threatened BY the 7th Floor shadow government and was forced to back off. Omg. It's all starting to make sense. They are the main people behind all this globalization shit- pushing for open borders and all that shit so that the US could be totally broken down and turned into a fucking Islamic State shithole- just like what happened in 1979 in Iran. Holy fucking shit.

reminder that assange was an mk ultra test subject with very shady family ties, he could easily have a death wish or be on some messianic mission

Because what happened those last few years was fucking nothing?

Or are you just suffering from the boiling frog phenomenon? Every year sure is only a little worst than the last, but it's been several years.

cool story bro

Digits of hades.

I had a dream about this the other night. Not the one government thing, but everyone just stopped giving a shit about gender, race, religion, identity politics and all that. We started progressing extremely fast as a whole. There was no disease, sickness, famine, or ailments. Everyone had their needs met. Technology started growing at a rapid pace. The amount of technological change that happened from 1900-2017 happened within a few months. We started terraforming Mars. Space travel was as common as taking an airplane flight. Energy was a non issue. Financial burdens didn't exist. There was so much abundance and excess that no one was poor or homeless. War served no purpose. It was basically like watching a futuristic utopia.

Please relax citizen. You Americans are always so excited over nothing. Please refer to my last post here and get some sleep. You are going to need your rest for tomorrow.